Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 has a huge number of vacancies for various posts, they included junior assistant, Examiner and process server. The total number of vacancies are available is 1539 under Telangana High court in 2019. Students who got qualify at Telangana high court post they can apply and go through the official website of 5th August 2019 to 4th September 2019.
The total vacancies are 1539 which already have been notified under the high court of Telangana. For these posts the qualifications are required at least 12th passed, Students can apply for these posts from 5th August 2019.
Telangana High Court Recruitment Detail
Below important details of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
|Job Name||Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Typists, Field Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, Process Server & Office Subordinate|
|Starting Date||05th August 2019|
|Last Date To Online Application||04th September 2019|
- Starting Date to apply online: 05-08-2019
- Last Date to apply online: 04-09-2019 up to 11:59 pm.
- Copyist /Junior Assistant/Field Assistant/Examiner/Record Assistant: Examination is conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Education.
- Must be graduate from any recognized university.
- Must have knowledge in computer operation.
- 18 to 34 Year
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Office Subordinate||686 Posts|
|Junior Assistant||277 Posts|
|Process Server||127 Posts|
|Field Assistant||65 Posts|
|Stenographer Gr III||54 Posts|
|Record Assistant||05 Posts|
- For OC/ OBC: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 400/-
How To Apply Telangana State High Court Recruitment 2019
Interested Candidates Follow the below important steps to apply Online Telangana State High Court Recruitment 2019.
- Visit the official website hc.ts.nic.in.
- The Notification will pop up read it properly and the eligibility criteria.
- Students have to enter the details properly so that they can’t face problem in future.
- Then they have to apply for the payment, payment will be done through only online mode.
- Finally, click on the submit button and they need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- There will be an online computer-based exam, which includes multiple type questions and answer for 50 marks, the skill test for 30 marks and viva will be for 20 marks.
- The computer-based examination includes General knowledge questions for 25marks and General English questions for 25 marks, each question will carry for 1 mark.
- The total time for the examination is 60 minutes.
- Because of the general knowledge part, the question paper includes two languages English and Telugu.
- The minimum marks in written examination will be 40% for OC candidates, 35% for BC candidates, 30% for ST And SC.
- Qualified candidates will be called for the oral interview.