Telangana Scholarship 2020 – TS Epass, Application, Dates, Eligibility, Full Details
Candidates those who are in search for Telangana State Scholarship can check the details here. The details like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Selection Process, Online application form, and other details. Then this is the page is the source where applicants will get a lot of schemes and short idea about it. Therefore, SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled Welfare Category students can happily refer to this page as we are sure that this content is just for an interested candidate only. So, verify Benefits, Eligibility, Online application information from the next sections properly.
Highlights Of Telangana Scholarships 2020
Check the table here. Her we have full details of Telangana Scholarship 2020. Do check this out.
|Providing Authority||Telangana Government|
|Scheme Name||TS Scholarship/ Telangana|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Closing Dates||Update Soon|
TS Scholarship 2020 Details
Government of Telangana offers for all the eligible students to get Telangana State Post matric Scholarship (ePass). It is for those who are from the backward caste. The Candidates who are from backwards castes can apply for the TS ePass Scholarship. Now to apply for this scheme, students need to go to the official website @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. The government of Telangana issues the ePass Notification. This NOtification is for all the eligible candidates. Students who want to apply can fill the application forms, which is in online mode only.
The candidates can check the details just by login to the official website. Furthermore, enter all the data present in the Online Application form. The Students who applied the TS ePass Scholarship for those students the scholarship will be in the form of tuition fee, Fee Reimbursement. Keep a check for this website we will give the latest information about TS ePass Scholarship 2020. Check the full details of Telangana Scholarship 2020 here.
How to Apply for the Telangana Scholarship 2020
For the resistration process of Telangana Scholarship 2020. You may follow up this registration process to know more. Do follow these easy steps to Apply for the TS Scholarship 2020.
- Go to the official website@ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Choose and search for the link – TS ePass Scholarship
- Hit on CLICK HERE button
- If the bank account is some amount, then open up students zero balance bank account
- Fill in all the details which a re required
- Hit on submit button
- Download a copy for the future.
Criteria for TS Scholarship 2020
Check the Criteria here for the Telangana Scholarship 2020.
- The applicants from backward caste such as SC, ST are only eligible for this TS ePass Scholarship Scheme.
- Aspirants’ family income should be less 2 lakhs.
- Students from BC, EBC & disabled candidates for those family incomes less than 1 lakh can apply for the Telangana State Scholarship 2020.
- Candidates who applied for this ePass have 75% attendance
- Students who are going part-time colleges are not eligible for this TS ePass Scholarship.
- The candidates who are from management quota are also not fit for this scholarship.
TS ePass Status 2020
For Checking the Telangana State Epass Status, students may follow up the steps here.
- Visit the official site of the Telangana ePASS @ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- click on the “Know the Application Status” or “Status/ Upload” button.
- Students can also Go to the URL at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/status.html.
- Give all the valid data require.
- Moreover, submit to get the Telangana ePASS status.
Documents to submit the TS ePass Scholarship.
These are the documents require for the Telangana State Scholarship 2020. Do check this out.
- Income certificate must be less than 2 lakh
- Caste certificate
- Study certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Aadhar card Xerox
- 10th class mark lists
- Graduation marks
- Bank book of the first page
Telangana Scholarship Important Links
Check the Telangana State Scholarship 2020 here. We have important Links here.
|Another Important link||Click|
Accessible List Of TS Scholarships 2020
Check the Other List of Telangana Scholarship 2020 here. Do have a look here.
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Program
- Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled Welfare
- Post-Matric Scholarships For SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled Welfare
- Telangana National Talent Search Examination
- Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi, Telangana
- Telangana National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme
Telangana Scholarship – Benefits
How much Telanga scholarship 2020 amount will students get with each Telangana Scholarship 2020. What sort of financial help do these scholarships provide? How will the student be getting the scholarship sum? Do the scholarship offer fee waiver or monthly/annual offer? Get all the answer to all these questions here in this article. It has a detailed description of the rewards that the students will get. Also, while some scholarships are accessible in the form of a fee waiver, the scholarships that offer allowances will be directly sent into the account of the student. Student can also find the number of scholarships that sent every year.
TS 1500 Rupees Scheme Status
Students may also check this here. TS 1500 Rupees Scheme Status Check is now available. Telangana 1500 Rupees Scheme Online Apply provided here. Today CM Announces KCR 1500 Scheme that’s is Telangana 1500 Rupees Scheme. It is, especially in lockdown. However, firstly we know something about the Telangana state and Other Schemes.
Telangana Scholarship FAQs
Check a few FAQs related to Telangana Scholarship 2020.
1. How can I go for scholarship in Telangana?
a) Applications for the scholarship are accessible presently.
b) Students can register through the online portal before the due date (31st January 2019)
c) Only eligible candidates are to fill the registration form.
2. How many scholarships will I get for intermediate in Telangana?
Candidates of the age group of 10 to 14 years can look here. Selected Students will be given with INR 3,600 per annum and up to INR 9000.
3. Who are fit for fee reimbursement in Telangana?
Those candidates whose rank is above 10,000 in CET is fit for a fee reimbursement of Rs. 35000 the rest to be paid by students.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.