Telangana NTSE Scholarship – Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Scholarship Amount
NTSE (National Talent Search Exam) exam routine for Telangana National Talent Search Examination has been publishing. This has been by Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana, Hyderabad.” Under the supervision of NCERT Delhi, the NTS exam is done every year in two sections. After clearing both stages, 2000 candidates ed for a monthly scholarship. Students in the state who are studying X Standard in any of the schools can write the examination on 3 November 2020. Check the full details of Telangana NTSE 2020 complete details here.
- Telangana State National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Stage Notification 2020
- Criteria For Telangana National Talent Search Exam
- NTSE Scholarship Benefits
- Important Dates and Events 2020
- NTSE Application Form 2020
- How To Apply Telangana National Talent Search Examination
- NTSE Admit Card 2020
- NTSE Selection Process
- Telangana Scholarship 2020
Telangana State National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) Stage Notification 2020
Telangana has notified that only those students who have paid the examination fee for NTSE November 2020. which are going to be on 03.11.2020. Now to register their applications on-line on or before 28-08-2020 in this office website allow you to register.
Director of Government Examinations, Telangana State, notifies applications for National Talent Search Examination. This is for the (First Level) for class X. The number of scholarships will be by NCERT every year. The students will be chosen to the Second Level based on the merit and the reservation norms. Which are given by NCERT? Here for the Telangana NTSE 2020, 1000 students are choosing in the Second Level Examination all over the country every year.
Criteria For Telangana National Talent Search Exam
Telangana NTSE 2020 eligibility Criteria 2020 is here. You may have a look at this.
- The candidates those who are studying X Class can look here. This is during the current academic year, i.e, 2019 – 2020, in Telangana, including Kendriya Vidyalaya’s and schools. Provided which is affiliated to ICSE & CBSE, New Delhi are only allowed to appear for the above-said examination.
- The students selected for NMMS scholarships and studying X class now may also fit to apply for NTS Examination. But such students have to forego other NMMS scholarships if he/she is chosen in NTS second level Examination.
NTSE Examination Pattern
You may check the Telangana NTSE Pattern 2020. Do have a look at this.
|Paper||Test name||Maximum Marks||No of Questions||Duration
|Timings of Exam|
|I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||120||Morning timing: 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM|
|II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||120||Evening timings: 01.30 PM to 03.30 PM|
Also read – List Of All India Scholarships For Students
NTSE Scholarship Benefits
All 2000 selected candidates will get a monthly scholarship by NCERT, Delhi. The Scholarships are as follows-
- For students of class (11th and 12th) – Rs. 1250 per Month.
- Now for Under Graduation & Post Graduation Students – Rs. 2000 Monthly.
- For Ph.D. students – As per UGC Rules
Important Dates and Events 2020
Do have a look at Telangana NTSE Dates and Events here. Check the table to know more about Telangana NTSE 2020 here.
|Application online from||05 Aug 2020|
|Last date for Upload the candidate’s application||05 Sep 2020|
|Last date for payment||07 Sep 2020|
|Last day for submission of printed Nominal Rolls along with other enclosures in the O/o.
The District Educational Office by the School (HMs/Principals/Correspondent)
|10 Sep 2020|
|Last date for submission of Printed Nominal Rolls with the fee receipts by the authority
DEO’s to O/o. The Director of Government Examinations, A.P. Vijayawada.
|13 Sep 2020|
|The date for Stage I Exam||03 Nov 2020|
|The objection in Answer Key||14 Nov 2020|
|The date for Stage II Test||soon|
NTSE Application Form 2020
The application form has been declaring on the official website of the conducting body i.e., bse.telangana.gov.in. This is as per the schedule—a copy of the online register Application Forms of Telangana NTSE 2020 and Original Challan. And two documents of the print of report (i.e., nominal roll) should be submitted to the office of the concerned District Educational Officer only. The offline application is not made.
How To Apply Telangana National Talent Search Examination
Follow up on the steps to apply for Telangana NTSE 2020. Do have a look at the simple steps.
- Application form should be done online in this office web site `httollbse.telangana.gov.in’ as in the user guide.
- A printed copy of online registered Application Forms along with original Challan, copies of caste certificates issued by MRO concerned, and medical certificates issued by the Medical Board of concerned District if one belongs to of SC/ST/OBC/P1-IC
- And two xerox of a print of report (i.e., nominal roll) should be submitted in the Office of District Educational Officer only.
- In the case of SC/ST/OBC/PHC students, caste and medical certificates should be uploaded along with application at the time of registration online.
NTSE Admit Card 2020
Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana will notify the admit card for Telangana NTSE 2020 as per the routine. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the required data from the official website. The link for the same will also be here below. The admission letter shall have all the data and details about the venue, the roll number, the date and time of the test.
NTSE Selection Process
The Selection of talent has a two-stage selection process. While the individual State/UT provides the first stage selection, the second stage selection at the national level is made out by the NCERT. A state-level examination may have two sections: Part-I Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Part-II Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) for nominating the number of students for the second level test to be done by the NCERT.
The final award shall be announced based on combined scores of MAT and SAT. Only the selected students shall be informed by a registered letter and through the NCERT website, www.ncert.nic.in. Marks score by the candidates in written examination will be upload to all the candidates individually through the NCERT website.
Telangana Scholarship 2020
You may also Read Telangana Scholarship 2020. Here, Candidates, those who are in search for Telangana State Scholarship can check the details. The details like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Selection Process, Online application form, and other information. Then this is the page is the source where applicants will get a lot of schemes and short ideas about it. Therefore, SC/ ST/ BC/ Disabled Welfare Category students can happily refer to this page. We are sure that this content is just for an interested candidate only. So, verify Benefits, Eligibility, Online application information from the next sections properly.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.