TEC Certificate Number Registration 2020 – CSC VLE www.cscentrepreneur.in
TEC Certificate Number required for the registration of CSC as VLE. Telecentre Entrepreneur Course registration started now. The Ministry of Electronics and Information has launched the TEC portal for setting up of Common Service centres in different places. This portal will help the people in applying for, checking the status of the important certificates online. The TEC Certificate portal will help in limiting the need to visit the centres for all of this kind of work.
The CSC or common service centre will help in making the government certificates online with ease. The people who wish to open a CSC will have to apply for the TEC certificate on the official website. The department will check the details submitted by the applicant post, which the person will get the license to open a CSC centre in the applied district.
TEC Certificate Important Details
The important details related to the TEC Certificate registration are as follows:
|Name of the Portal||Common service Centre|
|Launched by||Ministry of Electronics and Information|
|Objective||Helps in making various certificates online.|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Benefits of TEC||Helpful in making PAN Card, Birth Certificate, ITR Filing, and all other things online.|
Eligibilities for applying to TEC Certificate
The eligibility for setting up of a CSC for printing and checking the TEC Certificate is as follows:
- The applicant should reside in any village or a small town in India
- The age of the applicant must be above 18 years.
- The applicant must be fluent in reading and writing the local language.
- The applicant must have a valid VID Number and PAN Card number.
How To Apply for CSC TEC
The people who wish to apply for the TEC certificate making show follow the necessary steps to register and apply:
- Go to the official website of the CSC
- or click here.
- Click on the direct link of the application form of CSC.
- Fill your name and other mandatory details
- Check your Panchayat name in the link and then proceed
- The applicant must fill the name of the applicant in the form correctly.
- The applicants must enter the Adhaar Card number, date of birth.
- Post this, fill the PAN card and VID details.
- Fill in all the educational qualification, and other information asked,
- Fill all the additional important information as requested in the form.
- After rechecking all the details, submit the application form.
Documents required for registration
There are certain documents which are very important while registering for the TEC Certificate, which is as follows:
- Passport size photo of the Applicant
- A Xerox copy of the educational qualification.
- Xerox of Identity Card proof
- Copy of Address proof
- One cancelled Cheque
- One soft copy of PAN card
How To Check Status of TEC Registration
The applicants who have applied for the TEC certificate for the CSC can check their status of registration on the official website. The person has to visit the official website and then click on the status link. Enter your registration number on the bar given for checking the registration. The status will be available on the website.
Requirements for opening a CSC
The people who wish to open a CSC centre must have a list of things decided by the authorities. Check the list of the things which must be available with the person:
- He must have a UPS PC licensed Windows XP-SP2 with an internet connection.
- The PC must have 4 hrs battery backup
- He must also possess at least 120 GB hard disk drive.
- The PC must have at least 512 MB RAM
- The person must also have a Color Printer.
- He must also possess a Web Camera installed on the PC.
How To Get TEC Certificate Number For CSC VLE
TEC Number is must require to apply for CSC Registration As VLE, follow this step by step method to get tec number.
- Visit The Website link – www.cscentrepreneur.in
- Click On Login with us
- Now choose on “Certificate Course in Entrepreneurship (CCE)”
- Click On Register Button
- Fill all accurate details
- Click On Submit Button
- pay amount of course
- After successful payment, you will receive a number
- Copy those number and paste on CSC Registration 2020 Portal