TCS Hall Ticket 2020 – Download NQT, CCQT, Ignite Admit Card Online
TCS Hall Ticket 2020 is released in January 2020. The Tata Consultancy Services Recruitment Board releases the Hall ticket online at the official website. There is no other way to obtain the admit card to the aspirants. Candidates who had registered for the National Qualifier Test can only get the hall ticket.
The TCS releases hall ticket for the employment role of Trainee Engineer. So, only eligible candidates can download the admit card and those who have successfully done the registration.
Aspirants can obtain National Qualifier Test admit card by login onto the TCS web portal. Also, candidates can attain from the direct link given here. Therefore to know more about the Tata Consultancy Services NQT Admit card, scroll down the page.
TCS Hall Ticket 2020
The TCS Recruitment board conducts the National Qualifier Test. A large number of candidates enroll their names for this exam. So, students who appear for the exam eagerly waiting for their admit card. The Recruitment Board releases the Hall ticket before 5 to 10 days from the exam. This year the exam was held on 15th &18th January and 11th February 2020. The Admit card is available now.
Candidates who have successfully pass their Graduation with B.TECH, M.TECH, M.SC, MCA, etc. are eligible for this post. If in case anyone fails to fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, TCS reserves have the right to reject your candidature. Tata Consultancy Services organizes this exam for those who are pass in the Registration process. Then the candidates can appear for the National Qualifier Test (NQT). To attend the exam everyone should have the TCS NQT Hall ticket 2020.
NQT Admit card is very important for each appearing aspirants. It is mandatory for every enrolls candidates to access their hall ticket before appearing for the exam. Candidates should make sure that they must carry their TCS Hall Ticket every day. If in case they forgot, they won’t be able permitted to sit and write for the exam.
To obtain the hall ticket, candidates need to download it. They can do so by visiting the official website of TCS Next page Portal.
Tata Consultancy Services NQT Admit Card- Overview
The TCS National Qualifier Test important overview or highlight is given below. Candidates can check it from the table below.
|Name of the Company||TCS|
|Full form||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Name of the Exam|
|Job Title||TCS NQT Placement 2020|
|Type of Job||Regular- Full Time/Part-time|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer/Service Desk or IT Department|
|Industry Type||IT Software or Software Services|
|Registration Starting date||29th November 2019|
|Last date for Registration||5th January 2020|
|Admit card Release Date||10th January 2020|
|OFF Campus Exam Date||15th &18th January and 11th February 2020|
|Article Category||TCS Hall Ticket 2020|
Details mention on National Qualifier Test Admit Card
Details mention on the TCS Hall Ticket 2020 is discussed below. So, candidates can have a look on the point given below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll or Enrollment number
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Company
- Examination Name
- Date of NQT
- Time schedule of the Test
- Name of examination centre
- Venue of the Examination hall
- Duration of the exam
- Reporting Time
- Hall Ticket Number
- Reference Number
- Important guidelines for the exam
Important Documents To Carry The Day Of NQT
The list of mandatory documents to be carried on the examination day is given below. Before appearing for the examination make sure each candidate must carry these documents like TCS Hall Ticket.
- Two-color printout copies of your respective Hall Ticket.
- Original College ID Card.
- Photo Identity proof for Verification (Aadhr, Pan card, Passport or Driving Licence )
If in case any student forgot to carry any of the above ID proofs, make sure they must carry Photo Identity proof issued and attested by a Gazetted Officer on the official letterhead.
How To Download TCS Hall Ticket 2020
The following steps and procedures of how to download the hall ticket are mention below. In order to obtain the hall ticket aspirants need to follow these below-given steps.
- Firstly candidates need to visit the official website of TCS or Tata Consultancy Services.
- The official website link is mention above.
- Or you can directly click here -https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
- After visiting the website the TCS Home page will open.
- Then click on the login as a student in the top right side so a new page will appear.
- On that page enter your Reference ID and Password
- Or also you can enter your Email ID.
- After infiltrate, all the details click on the Submit button.
- Upon clicking on the Submit Tab your official Admit card page will open
- On that page go to TCS Career to get the Latest Updates.
- After that find the prescribed hall ticket link and click on it.
- Now your TCS Hall Ticket 2020 will be open on the display.
- Check all the details on the hall ticket carefully.
- After checking all the details and instruction download in a PDF format.
- Also, takeout printout copy for further use.