St. Xavier’s College Admission Kolkata – Form, Admission, Application, Eligibility
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission invites applications for the admission process at the official website. The college offers St.Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission in various UG, PG, Integrated, B.Ed, and Ph.D. courses. Similarly, the online application process of the second phase for PG courses is extended. UG and B.Ed admission on the basis qualifying exam marks and interview, PG admission is on the basis of entrance exam & interview, Ph.D. admission is on the basis of research aptitude test (RAT) & interview.
Read the article below to know all the details regarding St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission 2020 like how to apply, eligibility, selection process, courses offered, and more.
- St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission 2020
- St.Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission 2020- Admission Schedule
- St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2020
- How to fill St.Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2020?
- Eligibility Criteria
- About St.Xavier’s College Kolkata
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission 2020
Candidates seeking St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission 2020 to any of the courses can apply online by visiting the official website of the college. Here are some important points regarding the admission process-
- Firstly, the college will select candidates for UG courses on the basis of marks scored in class 12 and performance in a personal interview
- For PG programs, the college will select candidates on the basis of marks in the entrance examination and personal interview
- Similarly, for Ph.D. programs, the college will select candidates on the basis of marks in the Research Aptitude Test and personal interview.
- Finally, candidates who will qualify NET or JRF are exempted from the entrance exam. However, they have to appear for the personal interview.
|Name of Institution||St.Xavier’s College, Kolkata|
|Type of Institution||Private(affiliated to Calcutta University)|
St.Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission 2020- Admission Schedule
|The application process for PG courses||18 May- 20 Jun 2020|
|The application process for UG courses||To be announced|
|The application process for PhD. courses||To be announced|
|The application process for B.Ed courses||24 Feb- 14 Mar 2020|
|UG Entrance test||To be announced|
|PG Entrance test||To be announced|
|PhD. Entrance test||To be announced|
|B.Ed Entrance test||NA|
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2020
The application form for St.Xavier’s College Kolkata will release on the official website in the online mode only. Candidates should read the eligibility criteria before applying online. Similarly, candidates should fill correct information during filling the St.Xavier’s College Kolkata Application form.
However, the college offers professional certificates and diploma courses with career-oriented programs. In addition, the college also offers a Ph.D. in Physics, Biotechnology, Microbiology, and Commerce. Hence, the application form for various courses under the UG and PG will release on the official website, and candidates should fill the application form and fill all the details in the prescribed manner.
How to fill St.Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2020?
Following are the steps to fill the St.Xavier’s College Kolkata Application Form 2020-
- Firstly, Authority of St.Xavier’s College Kolkata issues Admission registration along with the prospectus information in the online official website http://www.sxccal.edu
- Similarly, St. Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission 2020 application form will publish in online and offline mode
- Before moving towards registration procedure candidates should read all details related to St.Xavier’s College Admission
- Likewise, in the form fill the candidate’s name, Father/Mother Name, Gender, E-mail Id, Date of Birth, Mobile/Phone Number, Qualification details, and certificate, etc.
- Additionally, after that make payment using credit card or debit card or in-person cash deposit at University or demand draft in favor of St.Xavier’s College, Kolkata, payable at Kolkata.
- Finally, take a printout of the fill-in application form and payment slip for future reference
Candidates must check the following details regarding St.Xavier’s College Kolkata Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
For Postgraduate Courses
Without a doubt, candidates must possess a graduation degree in the course they want to choose. With a minimum of 45% marks for general category and at least 40% for Reserved Category.
For Undergraduate Courses
Importantly, the candidate who passes the +2 exam may apply for various courses under the undergraduate program offered by St.Xavier’s College. Pass marks for candidates to be eligible for admission are mentioned below-
- Firstly, the minimum percentage of marks for application to Honors courses – 60%
- Similarly, the minimum percentage of marks for application for SC, ST, and Christians – 45%
- Without a doubt, the student must pass in all the papers as per the respective board/council pass marks
- Finally, students must obtain 45% marks in each of the 4 subjects including the aggregate calculation
- First and foremost, 50% marks in Bachelors or Masters Degree for General Category and at least 45% for Reserved Categories
- Secondly, the maximum age limit is 40 years as on July 01, 2020, for freshers
- Besides a good academic record, candidates must –
- Students should study at least one subject in the B.Ed. the course at St.Xavier’s College, Kolkata either at Graduation or at Post Graduate level
- Good command and fluency in English, both spoken and written
For BA LLB
- Firstly, provisional admission is given on the basis of the marks of the admission test
- Students must submit the final plus two result before June 30, 2020, to be eligible for confirmed admission
- Similarly, candidates must pass the 10+2 exam with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in each of the four subjects from the recognized Board/Council in India
- Likewise, applicants must study and pass in English at the 10+2 standard
About St.Xavier’s College Kolkata
SXC is an autonomous college which is affiliated to Calcutta University. Likewise, St.Xavier’s College is owned and managed by the Jesuits of the Calcutta Province of the Society of Jesus. However, the college is found in 1860 and got affiliation from Calcutta University in 1862. The college offers the following facilities-
- Computer Facility
- Cyber Room
- Additionally, Central Research Facility
- Finally, Canteen