Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020 online. It is expected to release the admit card in the month of March 2021. As per the official notification, the exam date of the Computer-based examination is scheduled to be conducted from 29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021. The applicants can download the SSC Stenographer Admit Card via their details that are Registration No and Date of Birth. They must check the official website frequently to get the latest updates on the exam. The candidate must check the direct link to the hall ticket as and when it is active from this article.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission has released the online application form for the post of Stenographer Grade “C” and “D” from 10.10.2020. The eligible candidates need to submit the application form by 4th November 2020. According to the official notice, the exam date of the Computer-based examination is scheduled to be conducted from 29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021. SSC will upload the hall ticket on the official website that the candidates can download via their details that are Registration No and Date of Birth. The selection for the post will be conducted in two stages such as Computer Based Examination and Skill Test.
Those who are eagerly waiting for the hall ticket should check the official website regularly. Check this article to get all the important updates of the exam from this article Key dates, download the admit card, contents in the hall ticket, Pattern, and etc.
SSC Stenographer 2020 Key Dates
Applicants need to check the table given below to know the key dates of the exam:
|Release date of application form||10.10.2020|
|Last date of application form||04.11.2020|
|Admit Card (Tentative)||March 2021|
|Computer-Based Test||29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021|
Steps To Download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2020
There are certain steps which the candidates should follow to check their hall ticket:
- Visit the official website at ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, find and click on the link of admit card
- In the next step, a new page will open.
- Then enter the required details that are Registration No, Date of Birth, and other details.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button and view the hall ticket.
- They can download or take a printout of the Admit card for future use.
Contents In The SSC Stenographer Hall Ticket 2020
The applicants can download the hall ticket from the official website. After downloading it, they need to verify their mentioned credentials in the hall ticket with the actual one. Incorrect details can cancel their entry in the hall. The following things must print on the admit card correctly:
- Name of the applicant
- Post Name
- Candidate Photo and Signature
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of exam
- Centre name/location
- Reporting Time
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern
Applicants need to check the table given below to know to check the pattern:
|Type||Objective type Multiple Choice|
|Medium of Exam||English/Hindi|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks for each wrong answer|
|Subjects||General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, and English Language and Comprehension|
Tips To Crack The SSC Stenographer 2020
Some important tips can help the candidates qualify for the test with good scores successfully. They can check the points given below to know more about it:
- In the first step of the preparation, the candidates need to have complete knowledge of the pattern and the syllabus. It can help them understand the nature of the exam.
- Solve and understand each and every important topic of all the sections.
- The applicant must take mock tests, find and solve previous year question papers, and other study material regularly. It will improve speed and the number of attempts.
- They can even make a list of the weaker and stronger sections by analyzing the mock tests, previous year question paper, and syllabus.
Exam Day Guidelines
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the test:
- Reach the venue before 30-40 minutes of the reporting time of the test.
- Carry the required stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Need to have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the test.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the hall.