SSC JHT Admit Card 2021 – Download Hall Ticket Region Wise 2021
SSC JHT Admit Card is available now for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator. As per the official notification, they will conduct the computer-based examination in November 2021. The applicants can download the admit card via their details that are Registration Number / Roll Number and Password / Date of Birth. They must check the official website frequently to get the latest updates on the exam. The candidate must check the direct link to the hall ticket from this article.
SSC JHT Admit Card 2021
Staff Selection Commission has released the application form for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator in the Participating Organizations from 06.2021 (Tentative). The eligible candidates need to submit the application form by 07.2021 (Tentative). According to the official notice, the date of the computer-based examination is scheduled to be conducted in November 2021 (Tentative). SSC has uploaded the hall ticket on the official website and the candidates can download it via their details that are Registration Number / Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth. The selection for the post will be conducted based on the two stages that are Paper 1 (Objective Type), and Paper 2 (Descriptive). Check this article to get all the important updates from this article Key dates, download the admit card, contents in the hall ticket.
SSC JHT 2021 Key Dates
Refer to the table given below to check the important dates of the exam:
|SSC JHT Events||SSC JHT Dates|
|Paper 1 exam||Nov-2020|
|Release of Paper 1 admit card||Nov-2020|
|Paper 2 exam||14-Feb-2021|
|Release of Paper 2 admit card||01-Feb-2021|
Steps to download SSC JHT Admit Card 2021
There are certain steps that the candidates should follow to check their hall ticket:
- Visit the official website of the SSC respective region
- On the homepage, find and click on the link to admit card
- In the next step, a new page will open.
- Then enter the required details that are Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button and view the hall ticket.
- They can download or take a printout of the Admit card for future use.
Contents in the SSC JHT Hall Ticket 2021
The applicants can download the hall ticket now from the official website. After downloading it, they need to verify their mentioned credentials in the hall ticket with the actual one. Incorrect details can cancel their entry into the hall. The following things must print on the admit card correctly:
- Name of the applicant
- Post Name
- Candidate Photo and Signature
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of exam
- Centre name/location
- Reporting Time
Documents Required with SSC JHT Admit Card
Along with the Admit Card of the SSC Junior Hindi Translator Exam, candidates need to carry two passport size photographs, one photo ID proof, and one Date of Birth proof in original and their photocopies. Photo ID and Date of birth proof can be the same. Candidates can carry anyone of the following photo ID and DOB proofs:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Any other government-issued ID proof
SSC JHT 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants need to check the table given below to know to check the pattern:
|Stages of the Exam||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Mode of exam||Computer-Based Mode||Descriptive|
|No of Questions||100 Ques for each paper||–|
|Duration||2 hours||2 hours|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks for each paper||200 Marks|
|Subject||General Hindi and General English||Translation and Essay|
Exam Day Guidelines
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the test:
- Reach the venue before 30-40 minutes of the reporting time of the exam.
- Carry the required stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Need to have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, mobile, calculator in the hall.
SSC JHT Exam Day Instructions
There are certain guidelines, written at the back of the SSC JHT Hall Ticket, that candidates need to follow on the exam day. Some of the guidelines are mentioned below:
- Reach the exam center 2 hours before the commencement of the exam.
- Wear light clothes and slippers (Chappals) as it will be easy for security guards to frisk you.
- Must carry your admit card, two photographs same as uploaded in the application form, original photo ID and Date of birth proofs and their photocopies.
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets like mobile phones or calculators inside the exam hall.
- Candidates, under any circumstances, must not indulge in any kind of usage of unfair means. Check SSC JHT Result