SSC JHT Admit Card 2020 – Download Hall Ticket Region Wise 2020
SSC JHT Admit Card is available now for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator. As per the official notification, they will conduct the computer-based examination on 19 November 2020. The applicants can download the admit card via their details that are Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth. They must check the official website frequently to get the latest updates on the exam. The candidate must check the direct link to the hall ticket from this article.
SSC JHT Admit Card 2020
Staff Selection Commission has released the application form for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator in the Participating Organizations from 29.06.2020. The eligible candidates need to submit the application form by 25.07.2020. According to the official notice, the date of the computer-based examination is scheduled to be conducted on 19 November 2020. SSC has uploaded the hall ticket on the official website and the candidates can download it via their details that are Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth. The selection for the post will be conducted on the basis of the two stages that is Paper 1 (Objective Type), and Paper 2 (Descriptive). Check this article to get all the important updates from this article Key dates, download the admit card, contents in the hall ticket.
SSC JHT 2020 Key Dates
Refer to the table given below to check the important dates of the exam:
|Release date of application form||29.06.2020|
|Last date of application form||25.07.2020|
|SSC JHT Admit Card||Available Now|
|Exam Dates-Paper 1||19 November 2020|
|Paper 2 Exam Dates||31st January 2021|
Steps to download SSC JHT Admit Card 2020
There are certain steps which the candidates should follow to check their hall ticket:
- Visit the official website of the SSC respective region
- On the homepage, find and click on the link to admit card
- In the next step, a new page will open.
- Then enter the required details that are Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button and view the hall ticket.
- They can download or take a printout of the Admit card for future use.
Contents in the SSC JHT Hall Ticket 2020
The applicants can download the hall ticket now from the official website. After downloading it, they need to verify their mentioned credentials in the hall ticket with the actual one. Incorrect details can cancel their entry in the hall. The following things must print on the admit card correctly:
- Name of the applicant
- Post Name
- Candidate Photo and Signature
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of exam
- Centre name/location
- Reporting Time
SSC JHT 2020 Exam Pattern
Applicants need to check the table given below to know to check the pattern:
|Stages of the Exam||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Mode of exam||Computer-Based Mode||Descriptive|
|No of Questions||100 Ques for each paper||–|
|Duration||2 hours||2 hours|
|Maximum Marks||100 Marks for each paper||200 Marks|
|Subject||General Hindi and General English||Translation and Essay|
Exam Day Guidelines
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the test:
- Reach the venue before 30-40 minutes of the reporting time of the exam.
- Carry the required stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Need to have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the hall.