The application form for SSC JE Recruitment 2020 is available online. Staff Selection Commission has released the application form to recruit Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quantity Surveying & Contracts) under various Organizations/Departments/Ministries in the Govt of India. The eligible candidates can submit the online application form till 30th October 2020.
As per the notification, the exam date of the Computer Based Exam (Paper 1) is scheduled to be conducted from 22.03.2021 to 25.03.2021. Candidate should regularly visit the official website for further updates of SSC JE Recruitment 2020. Read further to get the direct link to the online application form.
SSC JE Recruitment 2020
Staff Selection Commission has invited online application form from eligible applicants for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quantity Surveying & Contracts) from 01.10.2020. The eligible candidates can submit the online application form till 30th October 2020. According to the official notice, the exam date of the Computer Based Exam (Paper 1) is scheduled to be conducted from 22.03.2021 to 25.03.2021.
The candidates’ selection will be conduct in two stages: Paper I (Computer Based Examination) and Paper-II (Descriptive Type). Students can download the admit card a few weeks before the date of the exam.
The candidate needs to submit the application form before the last date. Check this article to get all the important updates such as Key dates, eligibility, the application process, Exam Pattern, how to check to admit card, important instruction.
SSC JE Recruitment Key Dates
Applicants need to check the table given below to know the key dates of the exam:
|Release date of application form||01.10.2020|
|Last date of application form||30.10.2020|
|Paper I (Computer Based Examination)||22.03.2021 to 25.03.2021|
How to apply for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment
There are certain steps which candidate should follow to apply for the process:
- Visit the official website of SSC
- Then click on the “Register Now” link for One Time Registration
- Fill the form with the asked details like Personal Details, Contact Details, Additional Details, and Declaration
- Then hit on “Final Submit” button
- After that login with Registration Number and Password
- Then under the latest notification tab, click on the “Apply link” for the Junior Engineer post
- Upload the photograph and signature and provide other details in the application form
- Click on the “I agree” checkbox and fill the Captcha Code
- Preview the application form and proceed to pay the application fee via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/SBI Challan
- Take the print out of the application form after successfully submitting it.
SSC JE Recruitment Application Fees
Applicants need to refer to the table given below the application fee:
|Other Categories||Rs 100|
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Applicants need to check the table given below to know the eligibility criteria to apply for the process:
|AGE Criteria||The age limit for some posts are up to 30 years and for some other posts up to 32 years as on 01.01.2021|
|Educational Qualification||Candidate need to hold a degree or diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute/Board|
Also read – All India Government Job News Online
SSC Recruitment Exam Pattern
Applicants need to check the table given below to know to check the exam pattern:
|Exam Name||Paper I||Paper-II|
|Medium of Exam||English/Hindi||English/Hindi|
|Duration||2 hours||2 hours|
|Subject||General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Part A General Engineering (Civil and Structural)/ Part B General Engineering (Electrical)/ Part C General Engineering (Mechanical)||Part A General Engineering (Civil and Structural)
Part B General Engineering (Electrical)
Part C General Engineering (Mechanical)
SSC Junior Engineer Admit Card
The SSC JE admit card will be released a few days before the exam date on the official website. The applicant can access the call letter from the official website via the correct login details. Candidate can check the link of the admit card on the home page of the official website. The hard copy of the hall ticket will not be sent through Post.
How to Download SSC JE Admit Card
Applicants need to check the steps given below to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website given above in the article
- Find and click on the link for the SSC JE Admit Card
- Then login with correct asked details
- Now click on the download option of the admit card.
- Download or take a printout of the hall ticket.
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the exam:
- Reach the venue before 30-40 minutes of the reporting time of the exam.
- Carry the required stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Need to have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the examination.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the exam hall.