Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC JE Admit Card 2020 on the official website online. It is expected to release the admit card in the month of March 2021. As per the official notification, the exam date of Paper 1 is scheduled to be conducted from 22.03.2021 to 25.03.2021. The applicants can download the admit card via their details that are Registration No and Date of Birth. They must check the official website frequently to get the latest updates on the recruitment. The candidate must check the direct link to the hall ticket from this article.
SSC JE Admit Card 2020
Staff Selection Commission has released the online application form for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quantity Surveying & Contracts) from 01.10.2020. The eligible candidates need to submit the application form till 30th October 2020. According to the official notice, the exam date of Computer Based Exam (Paper 1) is scheduled to be conducted from 22.03.2021 to 25.03.2021. SSC will release the hall ticket on the official website that the candidates can download via their details that are Registration No and Date of Birth.
Those who were eagerly waiting for the Hall Ticket can download it now from the official website. Check this article to get all the important updates of the recruitment from this article Key dates, download the admit card, contents in the hall ticket, and etc.
SSC Junior Engineer 2020 Key Dates
Applicants need to check the table given below to know the key dates of the exam:
|Release date of application form||01.10.2020|
|Last date of application form||30.10.2020|
|Admit Card (Tentative)||March 2021|
|Paper I (Computer Based Examination)||22.03.2021 to 25.03.2021|
Steps to download SSC JE Admit Card 2020
There are certain steps which the candidates should follow to check their hall ticket:
- Visit the official website at ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link to admit card
- After that, a new page will be open.
- Now enter the required details that are Registration No, Date of Birth, and other details.
- Click on the “Submit” button and view the hall ticket.
- They can download or take a printout of the Admit card for future use.
Contents in the SSC JE Admit Card 2020
The applicants can download the hall ticket from the official website. After downloading it, they need to verify their mentioned credentials in the hall ticket with the actual one. Incorrect details can cancel their entry in the exam hall. The following things must print in the admit card correctly:
- Name of the applicant
- Candidate Photo and Signature
- Roll Number
- Name of the Post
- Date of Birth
- Date and Time of exam
- Centre name/location
- Reporting Time
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
Applicants need to check the table given below to know to check the pattern:
|Exam Name||Paper I||Paper-II|
|Medium of Exam||English/Hindi||English/Hindi|
|Duration||2 hours||2 hours|
|Subject||General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Part A General Engineering (Civil and Structural)/ Part B General Engineering (Electrical)/ Part C General Engineering (Mechanical)||Part A General Engineering (Civil and Structural)|
Part B General Engineering (Electrical)
Part C General Engineering (Mechanical)
Tips to crack the SSC JE 2020
Some important tips and tricks can help the candidates qualify the recruitment process with good scores successfully. They can check the points given below to know more about it:
- In the first step of the preparation, the candidates need to have complete knowledge of the pattern and the syllabus. It can help them understand the nature of the exam.
- Candidate must practice each and every important topic of all the subjects, previous year question paper, and other study material regularly. It will improve speed and the number of attempts.
- They can even make a list of the weaker and stronger sections by analyzing the mock tests, previous year question paper, and syllabus.
Exam Day Guidelines
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the test:
- Reach the venue before 30-40 minutes of the reporting time of the exam.
- Carry the required stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original hall ticket
- Need to have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the examination.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the hall.