SSC CHSL exam or The Staff Selection Commission conducts the exam for undergraduate and postgraduate students and offers premium jobs that every student dreams of. The exam is fair and results are announced on time as announced.
Almost every year thousand of SSC vacancies created and millions of Indian youth apply for SSC CHSL and only selected applicants to get selected. SSC is a Central Government organization that provides huge employment to the Indian youth every year.
Combined Higher Secondary Level exam conduct by S.S.C or Staff Selection Commission every year for recruiting in different Departments, organizations, and Ministries of Government of India.
- SSC CHSL 2020
- SSC CHSL Admit Card
- SSC CHSL Notification 2020
- SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020
- SSC CHSL Exam Date 2020
- Exam Centre for SSC CHSL
- SSC CHSL 2020 Recruitment
- SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020
- SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
- SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020
- SSC CHSL Result 2020
- How To Check SSC CHSL Result 2020
SSC CHSL 2020
Staff Selection Commission of India (SSC) has released the notification for the eligible candidates to apply online through the website ssc.nic.in for the post of Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk and Others, etc. at various states (application in other forms will not be accepted).
The candidates will be selected through the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL). Students who will be selected by the commission will have to serve all over India according to the statewide vacancy in India.
The candidates are selected by the authority through clearing the examination. However, the selection authority will choose the eligible, efficient and skillful candidates from all over India for this requirement.
Eligible candidates can visit the official website and apply online before 10th January 2020. This recruitment notification was released on 2nd December 2019. In this year a total of 3259 vacancies will be released by the commission.
Candidates who have completed their qualification in any subject, can eligible for the application. Freshers, as well as Experienced candidates, also apply for the posts.
For SSC recruitment, a candidate must fulfill the minimum age limit criteria that are 18 years. Age relaxation facilities are given by the recruiting authority, following the central Government rules.
Candidates who are belonging from the quota, those candidates avail the age relaxation facilities. Moreover, to avoid the rush of the last day of the submission, a candidate should complete the whole thing.
The commission will conduct the CHSL examination from 16th to 27th March 2020. Candidates can choose their exam center following the notification instructions. The exam will be conducted at various exam centers in this country. Candidates can gain the idea of vacancies, eligibility, posts name, fees, exam pattern, selection
process, application format, payment mode, etc. from this article of this examination. Selected candidates will be appointed in numerous posts of different Ministerial departments of the Central Government and their subordinate officers. As per the released notification, the recruitment notice was published as per the scheduled date.
Combined Higher Secondary Level exam conduct by S.S.C or Staff Selection Commission (CHSL, 10+2) exam for recruitment to different post like:
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
- Court Clerk.
The exam offers you an opportunity every year during the month of November for online registration and March for the examination. You need to focus on Math, English, Reasoning and General Awareness. The study materials are easily available in the market, it is the way you study that matters. Always keep an eye on the time you spend on each and every question.
Also Read – SSC Exam Pattern
SSC CHSL Admit Card
Recently, the Staff Selection Commission had issued SSC CHSL 2020 Tier-1 Admit Card. All applicants required to download the admit card from the region-wise portal.
SSC CHSL Notification 2020
SSC ( Staff Selection Commission) had released their SSC CHSL 2019-20 recruitment notification for the following post:
1. Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC).
2. Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA).
3. Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Data Entry Operator(DEO).
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2020
Almost every year thousands of job vacancies created by SSC and for the current year tentative vacancies for the posts of LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and DEO are 898, 2359, 2 and Data Entry Operator Grade”A”- Nil, respectively.
SSC CHSL Exam Date 2020
Please go through the important dates related to SSC CHSL Exam 2019 and complete the process in time. Below is the tentative schedule for the SSC CHSL 2019 exam Date is as follows:
|Application form will be available from||3rd December 2019|
|Last date for registration||10th January 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam||16 to 27th March 2020|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam||28th June 2020|
Exam Centre for SSC CHSL
Please go through the SSC CHSL Exam 2019 Official Notification on the portal regarding the list of exam centers.
Also Read – SSC CGL Notification
SSC CHSL 2020 Recruitment
The SSC CHSL exam conducted in 3 stages called (Tiers). The first is online and the latter two are offline exams. The whole procedure of registration and communication happens online through the official website of SSC CHSL. Applicants need to qualify each tier of the SSC CHSL exam to proceed to the next one, before being finally selected.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2020
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) begins conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) in three levels or three tiers for various posts from 2016. Below are the details:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Before preparing for the SSC CHSL preparation, it is important to know the changes in exam pattern and syllabus. The modifications to SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019 are given below::
- The SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 exam will be conducted in online mode only.
- Introduction of a descriptive paper of 100 marks within 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
- Reduction in the time limit for examination of Tier -I from 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
- Tier III will remain the same.
- No Sectional Cut off.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020
Since the SSC CHSL is comprised of 3 different levels, we must deal with their syllabus independently.
This is a multiple-choice objective exam which will be conducted online. There are 4 sections in the Tier 1 exam of SSC CHSL 2020, with 100 questions that account for a total of 200 marks. The subject-wise details are given below:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
Tier 1 Syllabus for SSC CHSL 2020
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language||General Awareness|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension||History|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test||Culture|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Allegations||Para jumbles||Geography|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous||Economic Scene|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks||General Policy|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting||Scientific Research|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion||Awards and Honors|
|Tabulation||Data Interpretation||One Word Substitution||Books and Authors|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Active/Passive Voice|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input-Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding-Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
There will be negative marking in SSC CHSL 2020 Tier 1 Exam. If you will give a wrong answer to a question will lead to a penalty of 0.5 marks in all sections
• The exam duration is 100 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus
Tier 2 is a descriptive exam that is conducted to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words. 33 percent is the minimum qualifying marks in the Tier-II exam. The performance in Tier-II would be included for preparing merit. One of the best ways to prepare for it is to read lots of articles from various newspapers or any other source. Apart from this, you need to be well aware of the pattern of Letter and Application.
- This exam is of 60 minutes’ duration and carries 100 marks.
- Questions are based on 10 levels.
- The exam is qualifying in nature.
- The part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
- The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy.
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam Syllabus
The Tier 3 of SSC CGL Exam 2019 appears with a couple of skill tests that are required for certain government posts.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator(DEO)
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
- The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes.
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks
- There is a typing test is being conducted in English or Hindi and applicants while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/her choice/option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
- The Typing Test will be of qualifying in nature.
- t will be administered on the Computer, to be provided by the Commission or any agency authorized by the Commission.
- Applicants opting for English medium should have a typing speed of 35 words per minute.
- Applicants opting for Hindi medium should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
- Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 30 minutes.
Note: After skill test or typing test, those candidates who qualify it, will be appointed based on their position in the merit list.
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
There will be 3 important eligibility criteria that a candidate must fulfill in order to be eligible for the SSC CHSL 2019. The 3 important eligibility criteria are given below:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 01.08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000).
- Applicants must have cleared their 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. The 12th exam appeared students can also apply.
SSC CHSL Cut Off 2020
All the applicants must go through the cut-off for SSC CHSL exam of the previous year:
SSC CHSL 2020 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
|Category||Cut-Off Marks||Candidate Available|
SSC CHSL 2020 TIER- 1 Cut-Off:
|Cut off Marks||119||110||99||89.50||88||83.50||55||45.50||—|
SSC CHSL Result 2020
SSC CHSL Result 2020 Will be declared on the First Week Of May 2020. The result will be available on the official website on fixed dates. SSC CHSL Result has 3 tier will announce all dates by SSC committee. Candidates should clear all exams to complete their recruitment process.
How To Check SSC CHSL Result 2020
To Check SSC CHSL Result you need to follow some important steps. Below the full steps, written follow –
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Go to Menu, and click in the latest update.
- All Candidates need to click on the result link.
- After clicking on the result link candidate will see that a PDF file will open with the result as pr the registration number.
- Candidate needs to find their name and registration number.
- Click on download your result in a PDF format.
- Take out the printout of the result for future use.