SSC CGL Notification 2019 , Selection Process And Details Tier
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released official notification of Graduate Level (CGL) 2019 or SSC CGL 2019 on 5th May on its official website – ssc.nic.in. Staff Selection Commission will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2018 for filling up Group “B” and Group “C” posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India.
SSC CGL 2019 Date
SSC CGL Tier 1st Exam already completed now dates of tier 2nd, 3rd and 4th tier. Below the table will help the dates of examination.
|Online Application Start||March 2019|
|Last Application Submit||April 2019|
|Tier 2nd Exam Date||27th November to 30th November|
|Tier 3rd Exam Date||To Be Announced Soon|
|Tier 4th Exam date||To Be Announced Soon|
Group B posts- Rs 9,300- 34,800 and Group C posts- Rs. 5,200- 20,200
Any Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or institution. Final year students can also apply for SSC CGL 2018.
20 years – 30years. Age relaxation for SC/ST- 5 years, OBC- 3 years, PWD- 10 years, EX Serviceman- 3 years.
There are 4 tiers of this examination: Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4.
It is a Computer-based exam. There will be 25 questions of 50 marks each of General intelligence, reasoning, general awareness, quantitative aptitude, and English comprehension etc. Time given is 1 hour. Maximum Score of selection is 200 marks. There will be a negative marking of 0.5 for each wrong answer.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox.|
Questions on Quantitative Abilities, English Language and Comprehension, Statistics and General Studies, Finance, and Economics. Time Given is 2 hours. Minimum Score 800 marks (200 per section). There will be negative marking of 0.5 for each wrong answer in all sections (negative marking of 0.25 for the English section).
Descriptive language paper in Hindi/English. Candidates have to write essays, letters, and long pieces. Total marks 100 marks. Time Given is 1 hour.
Computer-based skill test on a particular field of job and documents verification.
How To Apply SSC CGL 2019 Online
Apply SSC CGL 2019 Form Online Can Easily Apply online by following some important methods. CGL Application will apply from ssc.nic.in only. Check Below from important steps.
- Visit Official website of SSC – www.ssc.nic.in
- Wait For Loading And You Will Find Apply Button on the menu bar.
- After Clicking On apply button page will redirect new web pages where you will option to choose SSC CGL 2019.
- After Loading Webpages where you will find a notification of CGL 2019 And CLick on apply now button.
- Now First you need to create an account, Create an account with real info.
- Login Via SSC And Fill all details of your such as date of birth, real names And Other Important Details.
- Last You need to pay application Fee Online or Office As You want.
- After Succesful print or screenshot last pages for further use.
If You Have any problem please comment below. surely we help you.