Sports Authority Of India Recruitment board has released a .official notification for the recruitment of 130 Young Professionals on contract basis initially for a period of two years for support in its various activities in the field of Administration, Finance, Sports Management, Law, General Management & Engineering, etc.
This Sports Authority of India recruitment 2020 is completely a contract basis job. The authority has all the right to terminate the contract by giving thirty days’ notice to any young professional.
The Sports Authority of India may withdraw the offer at any time without assigning any reason.
Eligible and willing candidates may submit their applications through the official website on or before 20.12.2020 (05:00 PM).
It is very important to know all the eligibility it is advised to read of them before applying. This page will be going to give you all the details about SAI recruitment.
|Notification Date||Dec 6, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Dec 20, 2020|
|Education Qual||Graduate, Post Graduate|
Sports Authority of India Recruitment Job Eligibility
Below are the eligibility criteria for all for young professionals recruitment.
Interested students must have cleared the graduation or Masters from government recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks along with three years of professional experience.
The maximum age shall not be more than 32 years on the last date of receipt of applications.
SAI Recruitment Salary Or Remuneration
All Selected candidates will get a monthly fixed salary of Rs. 40,000 each month.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment Selection Process
The applications received will be scrutinized and candidates found eligible & shortlisted will be called for an Interview at a cost to the applicant in the ratio 1:5. Based on the marks obtained in the essential qualifications.
SAI Jobs Terms And Condition
- The contractual engagement will be initially for a period of two years which could be further extended for a maximum of two more years on the basis of performance.
- Performance of the Young Professional would be continuously reviewed and their extension will be considered on the basis of performance review reports.
- For more read the official notification below.
How To Apply For Sports Authority of India Recruitment
- Interested candidates have to visit the official website
- Then click on the Young Professionals blue link.
- Once you click a new page will open.
- A form page will appear then click on the “Register a new user”
- The registration page will open, now fill all your details then click on the submit.
- After that, your online application Id or number and password will be generated.
- Now upload your documents like mark sheet, photo, and signature, etc.
- Then your application form with your details will appear on the screen please take a print out of that form for future reference.
If you have any queries regarding this please comment in the comment box.