The SIB (South Indian Bank) recently released the notification for the Probationary officer. South Indian Bank invites young vibrant candidates in one of India’s premier commercial Banks to apply for admissions to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore. On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidates would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officer in Scale-I.
|Application Start Date||20th June 2018|
|Last Date for Application||27th June 2018|
|Online Test date||7th July 2018|
|Result Date||July 2018|
The total number of vacancy is for 100 probationary officers.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
|Probationary Officer||X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course|
|Category||Min Age||Max Age|
|UR||20 years||25 years|
|SC||20 years||30 years|
|ST||20 years||30 years|
|OBC||20 years||25 years|
Candidates shall be selected through the selection process consisting of the online test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview. Admission to the One-year full-time postgraduate diploma course in Banking and Finance from Manipal Academy of Higher Education(MAHE) (Deemed to be University) to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) comes with the assured Banking career with South Indian Bank on successful completion of the course.
Programme & Course Fee
- The selected candidates shall undergo 8-months residential campus programme at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and 4 months’ internship at Bank Branch.
- During the Campus programme, a well-structured syllabus is designed to meet the skill sets as required and to identify candidates in areas of their excellence.
- On successful completion of the programme, the candidates may be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) and will be absorbed to the services of the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I cadre.
- The fees for this Course will be 3.50 lakhs.
|Topic Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||35||35||35 min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking||35||35||15 min|
|English Language||35||35||35 min|
|Data Interpretations||35||35||35 min|
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances (likely to be revised).
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 – How To Apply
- Go to the official website southindianbank.com.
- Click on New Icon On Post title
- After Loaded page Succesful you will get all details where to apply
- click on apply online
- Fill your personal details.
- Click on Submit.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Print the Acknowledgement Form for future use.