Sneher Paras App Download – 1000 Rs Help WB Scheme For Migrant Worker Relief
Sneher Paras App download is launched by the government of West Bengal to help the migrated workers from West Bengal who are stuck in the different parts of the country. In the crises, the government has extended its support to the workers who are now living in severe conditions with no means of survival. This article covers all the important information about the Sneher Paras Scheme.
The government of India had to extend the lockdown till 3rd May 2020, due to the outbreak of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) in the country. They had to take this step for the safety of people because as of now there is no vaccine available to prevent or fight against this disease. The only prevention is social distancing and therefore they took the decision to extend the lockdown.
Sneher Paras Scheme
The Department of Disaster Management & Civil Defence, Government of West Bengal has taken the initiative to help migrant workers of West Bengal financially in the crises. They have decided to deposit Rs 1000 each in the bank account of the workers. They have launched the Sneher Paras App download to help the workers. The workers just need to download the Sneher Paras app and fill the details required at the time of registration.
West Bengal Migrant Worker Relief Scheme COVID-19
During the period of this lockdown, the real strugglers are the daily wage earner as all the factories & manufacturing companies will be closed until further notice. The migrant workers of West Bengal are stuck in the different parts of the country. Therefore the government of West Bengal has decided to help them in this difficult situation.
They decided to launch the West Bengal Migrant Worker Relief Scheme COVID-19 for all the needy workers. In this scheme, eligible applicants have to download an app called Sneher Paras App from the official website. If they fulfil the eligibility criteria then they will get the financial assistance of Rs 1000 in their respective bank account through Sneher Paras App download.
Important Details of the Sneher Paras Scheme
The applicants can get all the important information related to the scheme from the below table:
|Name of the App||Sneher Paras App download|
|Name of the Government||Government of West Bengal|
|Name of the Department||Department of Disaster Management & Civil Defence|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of West Bengal|
|Effective Date||20th April 2020- 3rd May 2020|
|Objective||To provide financial help to the migrant workers under Sneher Paras Scheme|
|Type of Scheme||State Level|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Steps to register for Sneher Paras Scheme
The applicants should follow the given steps to register for the scheme:
Step 1: You need to download Sneher Paras App from the official website or click here.
- Firstly you need tp choose your prefered language and enter your mobile no, enter Captcha & enter OTP.
- Now choose a verification method from given option – Aadhar card – Voter Card – WB Digital ration Card
- Now click on Log in and enter all the required details like name, contact number, etc
- Post that you need to submit all the required documents & bank account details and hit on the submit button under Sneher Paras Scheme
- Now you have successfully registered the application form for Sneher Paras App download and the amount will be credited in your account shortly.
Eligibility for the Sneher Paras Scheme
Here is the list of the criteria for the workers who are stuck in the different part of the country from 24th March for Sneher Paras App download.
- He/she must be the resident of West Bengal
- The workers will get assistance if they are stuck into other parts of the country and is cannot return due to the suspension of transportation.
- The worker needs to prove that he/she is the resident of West Bengal. They need to provide details of EPIC Number or Aadhar Number or Khadyasathi Number
- The District Magistrate/Commissioner, KMC is satisfied that the workers are the resident of the West Bengal and they are stuck due to the outbreak of COVID-19.
Here is the list of the documents that the applicant requires when applying for Sneher Paras App download:
- ID proof like EPIC Card, Voter Id Card, Aadhar Card, Khadyasathi Number
- Bank Account Details
- Valid Mobile Number
- Details of a local contact person who stays in West Bengal. Details like Name, Relationship, contact number, etc.
Sneher Paras Application Processing & Approval
There are more procedures before the approval of the request of the workers. Once the applicants submit the application form in Sneher Paras Scheme, it will be approved first and then the department will transfer the amount in the bank account. The steps are as follow to apply for Sneher Paras App download:
- The application will be available to the District Magistrate/Commissioner of KMC in the Snehar Paras link in the Jai Bangla link available on the homepage of the official website.
- The District Magistrate/Commissioner of KMC will conduct the verification of the details provided by the applicants to check the accuracy of their eligibility criteria.
- Once the verification part is done, they will approve the payment of the eligible people
- After their approval, the department of disaster management will initiate the payment and transfer the amount directly into the bank accounts of the eligible worker.
- The applicant will receive an automatic SMS in their mobile number when they receive the payment in their bank account.