Symbiosis International University, Pune will prescribe the exam pattern of SNAP 2020. According to the SNAP exam pattern 2020, candidates will get to know information related to the mode of exam, the total duration of the exam, type of questions, marking scheme. In 2019, there were changes in the SNAP 2020 exam pattern as the current affairs section was removed. Hence, the new exam pattern divides the paper into three sections only. SNAP is conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) to enrol candidates in its MBA/MSc programs. Candidates can go through the SNAP exam pattern 2020 and accordingly plan their preparation strategy.
- SNAP Exam Pattern 2020
- Key points of SNAP Exam Pattern 2020
- SNAP Exam Pattern 2020
- SNAP Section Wise Breakup 2020
- SNAP Exam Pattern- Syllabus
- How to prepare for SNAP 2020?
- SNAP Sample Papers 2020
- SNAP Question Paper with Answers
SNAP Exam Pattern 2020
|Particulars||Details of SNAP 2020|
|Duration||Two hours i.e 120 minutes|
|Mode of SNAP 2020||Online|
|Type of Questions||MCQs and Special questions|
|No.of sections of the||Three i.e. General English, Quantitative, data interpretation & data sufficiency and Analytical & logical reasoning|
|Negative marking scheme||For each wrong answer deduction of 25% marks|
Key points of SNAP Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates who are planning to fill the application form of SNAP 2020 must keep in mind essential key points before they appear for the entrance exam. As per the exam pattern of SNAP 2020, candidates can check the following marking scheme and SNAP Admit Card:
- Firstly, the paper is of 150 marks.
- Each wrong answer will attract 25% negative marks for candidates.
- Likewise, two types of questions asked, MCQs and Special Questions
- Special questions will carry two marks in the Quantitative, data interpretation & data sufficiency, whereas MCQs in the same section will carry one mark.
- However, SNAP 2020 will conducted in online mode
- As per the exam pattern of SNAP 2020, the total duration will be two hours
- Finally, Multiple Choice Questions from General English and Analytical & logical reasoning will carry 1.5 marks each.
SNAP Exam Pattern 2020
The test comprises questions from three sections. Although there is no official sectional time allotted by the authorities, candidates must divide the total time duration on their own, based on the difficulty level of each section. Also, candidates must keep some time reserved for the revision of the SNAP exam.
SNAP Section Wise Breakup 2020
As per the syllabus, SNAP 2020 divided into sections. Mainly there are three sections in the syllabus of SNAP 2020. The three areas are quantitative, data interpretation & data sufficiency, general English, and analytical & logical reasoning.
SNAP Exam Pattern- Syllabus
It is important to know SNAP Syllabus to prepare for the exam. Before we proceed, it is important to point out that SIU does not release any official syllabus for the SNAP test. Nevertheless, education experts will analyse past year papers (earlier SNAP used to held in offline mode) and conclude a general syllabus. Likewise, candidates must make sure to be proficient in topics given below. Apart from them, questions may be on the decision of exam organisers.
The General English section consists of a total of 34 questions; questions in General English will be objective-type only. All the questions in the General English section of SNAP have an equal amount of marks weightage.
Analytical and Logical Reasoning
A total of 36 questions are from the Analytical and Logical Reasoning section as per the SNAP exam pattern 2020.
Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation & Sufficiency
This particular section is unique amongst all the other sections. The Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, and Data Sufficiency will have the least weightage in terms of marks but will require extra time than the other two sections. SIU designs this section with both multiple-choice questions and non-MCQ special questions.
How to prepare for SNAP 2020?
Once a candidate attains the knowledge of the SNAP exam pattern as well as syllabus, he/she must start with the preparation. The SNAP preparation strategy will design keeping the following tips in mind:
- Evaluate the SNAP exam pattern 2020 and analyse which sections require more time for preparation
- Understand the detailed SNAP syllabus for all the three sections
- Try to get the best books available for SNAP preparation. Search the study material recommended by the toppers
- Keep a balance between study and leisure pursuits always to feel fresh mentally. Follow a healthy lifestyle to help keep your mind calm
- Practice mock tests and sample papers available online. It will help in increasing the overall speed and accuracy
- Make short notes for every topic. It will help in last-minute revision
- Analyse the SNAP exam pattern and set targets to complete the entire examination before the specified duration
SNAP Sample Papers 2020
Candidates have various options to prepare for the exam in which sample papers of SNAP 2020 will be on high priority. With the help of the SNAP 2020 sample papers, candidates will get to know the SNAP exam pattern, marking, type of questions, etc. SNAP sample papers 2020, can be of great help to students who are planning to give SNAP 2020. The exam is likely to be on the third Sunday of December.
SNAP Question Paper with Answers
Until 2016, SNAP was a pen and paper-based exam. Candidates got a hard copy of question paper, and they marked answers in OMR sheet. However, they could not take question paperback with them. Thus, there is no physical copy of question paper directly available from candidates. However, books on SNAP preparation contain past year papers with answers as well as mock tests.