SMFWBEE is popular knows as State Medical Faculty West Bengal Entrance Examination will release the notification soon. So, SWFWBEE offers admission to applicants in Para Medical Courses in several medical colleges / government establishments, non-government attached institutions within the state. The examination is prepared by the SMFWB.
Those aspirants who are interested and eligible to get admission in the Para Medical Courses from medical institutions of West Bengal. Candidates have to fill the application form through online mode by visiting on the official web site. Aspirants can get information about SMFWBEE admission dates, form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure, etc. SWFWBEE Admission Form fill up Notice to be released on April / May 2020.
- SMFWBEE Highlights 2020
- SMFWBEE Important Dates and Events 2020
- SMFWBEE Application Form 2020
- How to apply for SMFWBEE Application 2020
- SMFWBEE Application Form fee
- Courses Offered by SMFWB
- SMFWBEE Eligibility & Criteria
- SMFWBEE Exam Avenue
- SMFWBEE Courses Fee 2020
- SMFWBEE Important Instruction
- SMFWBEE Admit card 2020
- How to download SMFWB Hall Ticket 2020
- Documents to be carried in SMFWBEE with the Admit Card 2020
- SMFWBEE Exam Pattern 2020
- SMFWBEE Result 2020
- SMFWB Dates and Events
- How to check SMFWBEE Result 2020
- SMFWBEE Syllabus 2020
- SMFWBEE Counselling 2020
- Procedure of SMFWBEE
- Documents carried at the time of Counselling
SMFWBEE Highlights 2020
Check the below table for detail information about the SWFWBEE highlights below:
|Name||State Medical Faculty West Bengal Entrance Examination|
|Courses Duration||2 years 6 months|
|Courses Name||Para Medical Courses in Government & Affiliated Colleges|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
SMFWBEE Important Dates and Events 2020
Check the table for important dates and event, below:
|Online Application form fillup starts from||May 2020|
|Last Date of Online fill up||June 2020|
|Admit Card downloading||July 2020|
|SMFWBEE Starts from||July 2020|
|Result releases||July 2020|
SMFWBEE Application Form 2020
Aspirants have to apply for the State Medical Faculty West Bengal Entrance Examination online from the official website within the last date which is 26th June 2020. On 27th May 2020 the management issued a notification regarding SMFWBEE on the official website. The application form is going to be obtained from the last week of May. Candidates who are interested and eligible to take admission in Paramedical Courses will apply during these examinations by filling the application form through online mode by visiting the official website.
How to apply for SMFWBEE Application 2020
Aspirants will fill the application form by following the easy steps given below:
- Firstly, Candidates have to open there official website of SMFWB.
- Then, they need to register themselves by submitting their mobile number and email ID.
- The registration number is going to be given in through SMS or email
- They have to use that registration for login purpose
- Aspirants have to fill their application with all the details asked and submit it
- Keep the application form for future use.
SMFWBEE Application Form fee
The SMFWBEE Application form fee is Rs 500 ( Five hundred Rupees Only) and it may be paid online and offline in both modes. The online mode by using a debit card, Master Card, and Internet banking. Offline mode paid through using state bank of India e-challan. It’s mandatory to pay the application form fee to appear for the entrance exam. Candidates are notified to pay the application fee once the application form is completed filled.
Courses Offered by SMFWB
Candidates can choose one subject from the following course offered by SMFWBEE:
- Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT Tech)
- Radiography-Diagnostic (DRD Tech)
- Physiotherapy (DPT)
- Radiography Technology (DRT Tech)
- Optometry with Ophthalmic Technique (DOPT)
- Neuro Electro-Physiology (DNEP)
- Perfusion Technology (DPFT)
- Critical Care Technology (DCCT)
- Cath-Lab Technician (DCLT)
- Dialysis Technique,
- Operation Theater Technology (DOTT)
- Diabetes Care Technology (DDCT)
- Electro Cardiographic Technique (ECG Technician)
SMFWBEE Eligibility & Criteria
One should have the following eligibility criteria fo SMFWBEE 2020 Paramedical College Admission 2020. Before applying, aspirants must check whether they fulfilling the criteria to apply for admission or not. Eligibility criteria provide details such as Nationality, Qualification criteria. Minimum marks required and Age criteria Etc.
The important information regarding the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the candidates:
- Aspirants who want to appear for the entrance exam must have completed HSC exam from a recognized university or board.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects must be a mandatory subject in the HSC exams
- Applicants who are appearing for the entrance exam must be above 17 years at the time of admission.
SMFWBEE Exam Avenue
SMFWBEE Exam conducted in the following cities are:
SMFWBEE Courses Fee 2020
The selected aspirants have to pay the total course fee oh Rs. 30,000/-for any of the diploma courses for admission in the state Government Medical College / Institutes.
SMFWBEE Important Instruction
The following are the important direction for the entrance exam has mentioned below for the aspirants and that they need to follow:
- Candidates need to visit the examination center before half-hour of examination
- Applicants should carry the required documents together with the Admit Card
- Applicants aren’t allowed to carry any written or printed material, Calculator, Pen, DocuPen, Log table, wristwatch any communication device like Mobile phones.
- Candidates should need to keep safe the admit card until the last procedure of admission
SMFWBEE Admit card 2020
SMFWBEE 2020 Admit Card is available in the first week of July 2020. The SMFWBEE admit card can give to the applicants and those applicants have with success submitted their form, they need to download the admit card through online mode by visiting on the official web site of SMFWB. Candidates will download the admit card by entering the required details. Aspirants should need to check all of the details mentioned on the admit card. Admit cards will be the compulsory item to carry at the exam hall.
How to download SMFWB Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates are requested to read all the information printed on the SMFWB Hall Ticket.
- Firstly, Candidates needs to go to the official website of the SMFWB
- Then, they need to click on the link of the admit card given on the official website
- They should fill all the details asked
- Download your Hall Ticket for future use
Documents to be carried in SMFWBEE with the Admit Card 2020
Candidates should need to carry the required documents together with the Hall Ticket and also the document details as mentioned below.
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- 10th standard Admit card
- School ID Card.
SMFWBEE Exam Pattern 2020
The SMFWBEE 2020 is paper-I (50 marks) and Paper-II (50 marks). Objective type questions would be set up in Physics, Chemistry & Biology as taught in class XI & XII.
In each subject, all questions are of multiple-choice questions (MCQ) type, with four options against each of the questions.
SMFWBEE Result 2020
There are many of the aspirants may apply in the examination of SMFWBEE to complete their Paramedical programs on the basis of their eligibility criteria. So, SMFWBEE 2020 Result will be Declared in the 4th week of July 2020. Those aspirants have given the examination of SMFWBEE, they can check their results through online mode by visiting on the official website of SMFWB, by entering the roll number, applicants can check their result. On the basis of the result of the applicants, the merit list will prepare.
SMFWB Dates and Events
Check the table for important dates and events, below. These are tentative dates.
|Entrance Exam||2nd week of July 2020|
|Announcement of the result||4th Week of July 2020|
|Counseling registration process||Available soon|
How to check SMFWBEE Result 2020
Candidates can check their result of SMFWBEE by following the method mentioned below and they have to follow it.
- Firstly, Candidates needs to go to the official website
- Then, candidates need to click on the result link, which is available on the official website
- Aspirants need to need their roll number and full name if required field to check the result
- Applicants will be able to check their result after submitting the details.
- The result will display to the aspirants and they can download the result and also take the print out of result for future use.
SMFWBEE Syllabus 2020
|Section||Name of subjects||Marks||No. of Questions||Exam Timing|
|Section A.||Physics & Chemistry||50||50||10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.|
SMFWBEE Counselling 2020
The SMFWBEE counseling has conducted through the authority to provide admission to the applicants in the Paramedical course. Those candidates have scored qualified marks in the examination of SMFWBEE; they are shortlisted in the merit list. The counseling procedure will conduct through online mode and all of the selected aspirants should have to attend this session and it will start from the 25th of July 2020. Aspirants should have to check the seat availability in every institute, counseling dates, choice filling, choice locking, and 4th round counseling details.
Procedure of SMFWBEE
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website
- Then, They should register themselves for online counseling method for the 1st Round
- Aspirants should pay the online registration fee Rs 600 (For online registration Rs 500 and for Online Counselling Rs 100) Student can pay the fees through Net banking / Credit or Debit Card / Bank Challan.
- After paying the counseling fee, aspirants should have to fill their choice of courses and institutes (If seats will be available) as per their preference at the time of the choice filling session.
- On the official website, the first seat allotment result will declare in the last week of July.
- On the basis of rank and choice filling of the applicants, the seat allotment will be done for them to complete their aspiring programs.
- If you got your preferred Institute and Course on the First Round Counseling, then immediately pay the course fees Rs. 15,000 through Internet Banking / Credit or Debit Card / Payment Wallet.
Documents carried at the time of Counselling
- Class 10th Examination Admit Card / Certificate
- Cass 12th Exam Certificate and Mark sheet
- Caste Certificate, Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Authorization Certificate (if the candidates failed to appear in the verification center)
- Two Passport Size Photographs
- Rank Card
- Physical Handicapped Certificate.
Thanks for visiting our website. We provide all the details related to the SMFWBEE 2020.