SLAT Result 2020 – Check SLAT Score & Merit List, Counseling @set.test.org
The Symbiosis International University will declare the SLAT Results 2020. Candidates appearing for the Symbiosis Law Admission Test for admission should download their SLAT Result 2020 online. SIU will release the SLAT Result 2020 on the official website. To access their SLAT Result 2020, students should log in to their account by using their SET Id and password.
The SLAT Result 2020 online will comprise details such as candidates’ roll number, name, marks, and qualification. Candidates who will qualify will shortlist for the Written Ability Test and Personal Interview rounds.SIU conducts SLAT 2020 to screen candidates for admission to 5-Year integrated law courses offered by the university and participating law schools. For details about Symbiosis SLAT Result 2020, candidates can go through the article below.
SLAT Result 2020
Symbiosis International University or SIU is the apex body to conduct a SLAT 2020 exam for admissions to UG law courses. Similarly, SIU will release important dates to conduct SLAT 2020. However, as the examination process is Remote Proctored Testing mode, there are some changes in the events and dates. The registration and payment process will start from June 11 to 30. Likewise, since the exam mode is changed, the infrastructure readiness check is from July 9 to 17. The slot booking for the exam was open from July 14 to 17. The exam on Remote Proctored Testing mode from July 26 to 28 is on August 07.
Moreover, A common SLAT exam is for all participating law institutes. Similarly, the authorities will announce the SLAT result online. Hence, the counseling and seat allotment process will be separate for all the participating institutes.
|Release of SLAT Notification||January 22, 2020|
|Online registration and fee submission||January 22, 2020|
|End date to submit SLAT Application Form||June 30, 2020|
|Slot Booking||July 14-17, 2020|
|SLAT Exam 2020||July 26-28, 2020|
|Result Announcement||August 07, 2020|
How to download SLAT Result 2020?
The university will release the SLAT Result 2020 on its official website, set.test.org. Candidates can download the SLAT Result 2020 by following the steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, visit the official website. (alternatively, the direct link to download SLAT 2020 result will provided in this page).
- Log in using the registration Id and password.
- Similarly, click on the SLAT result option.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and save the result of SLAT 2020 for future reference.
Candidates will be able to see the following details on the SLAT 2020 result.
- Candidate’s name.
- Roll number and application number.
- Marks obtained in the test.
- Provisional qualifying status of the candidates
SLAT Counseling 2020
The candidates selected as per SLAT Result 2020 will get an invitation for a counseling round that includes a personal interview and writing ability test. Moreover, the candidates need to visit the participating institutes of SLAT for WAT and PI rounds. Therefore, the final selection based on their overall performance in the SLAT entrance test, PI, and WAT.
The candidates must be aware of below-given facts about SLAT 2020 result:
- Firstly, the result is online in the form of a scorecard.
- The rank and qualifying status mentioned in the result.
- Likewise, the counseling will depend upon SLAT results, PI, and WAT rounds.
- Finally, the candidates must visit the designated centers for selection rounds.
SLAT Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Academic Qualification: The aspirants must clear the class 12th examination from a reputed board with minimum aggregate marks of 45%.
- For the reserved category, the applicants must have at least 40% aggregate marks
- The students appearing for class 12th exams are also eligible to apply for SLAT.
- However, they need to submit the necessary documents about the qualifying exam during document verification
- Age bar: No age limit is there to appear in SLAT 2020
SLAT Application Form 2020
The candidates eligible to apply for SLAT can fill the application form online that has been released by SIU on January 22, 2020. The applicants need to visit the website of SIU for online registration. The details like personal, academic, communication, and other related information must be filled properly by the candidates. Once the form filled correctly, the applicants will have to upload documents like photographs and signature in the prescribed format. After that, they need to make the payment of application fee through debit card or credit card or net banking. The candidates must recheck the application form of SLAT before the final submission. The steps involved in the SLAT 2020 application process are as under:
- Online Registration
- Uploading of documents
- Filling the application form with personal and contact details and academic qualifications
- Payment of application fee
- Submission of SLAT application form
Application Fee Details
SLAT 2020 application fee can submit through both online and offline modes. While making offline payment, the applicants need to provide a demand draft in the name Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
SLAT Admit Card 2020
SIU will issue SLAT admit cards to the candidates who have completed the application process successfully. Candidates can download the admit card after the slot booking process. Note that SLAT 2020 admit card is the necessary document, and the candidates need to bring it while appearing for the entrance exam. The admit card contains the exam venue, date and time of the exam, important instructions, etc. To download SLAT admit card, the candidates must follow the below-given steps:
- Visit the website of SIU http://set.test.org.
- Enter the user Id and password to login to the account.
- Tap on the link given for SLAT 2020 admit card.
- SLAT admit card will display on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take the hard copy for future use.
- The applicants must take the colored print out of SLAT admit card as the authorities will not accept a black and white copy of the admit card.