SKUAST Admission 2021 – SKUAST Kashmir Admission For UG and PG
SKUAST Admission 2021 – SKUAST Jammu has published the Result UET (PG) SKUAST 2021 online. Applicants from Jammu & Kashmir/ Ladakh, residents of other states and UTs, NRIs, and Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply.
Qualified applicants can fill the application form for SKUAST admission 2021 from the official website. Applicants can also go through the direct link which is given on this page. Applicants can check the full information of Admission like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc from this page here.
SKUAST Kashmir Admission 2021 UG/PG Application can be done by 21st August 2021. The SKUAST Kashmir is maintained by University Grant Commission (UGC). Certification is offered in various multidisciplinary UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma, and Certificate courses for the candidates.
SKUAST Admission Procedure 2021
Applicants will get to know the SKUAST Admission 2021 Online Application Method. Applicants who are working to fill the SKUAST Kashmir Admission 2021 Application Form must review the complete details qualification criteria of this university before applying.
How to apply?
Check the simple steps here. Do follow the SKUAST Admission steps here.
- Hit the website of the university skuastkashmir.ac.in.
- Bang on the CET application form link.
- Fill in all the personal data in Part-I, Educational Details in Part-II of the application form.
- Upload recent photograph and signature in Part-III.
- Recheck all the items and submit the form.
- Give the application fee of INR 1800 by Credit Card, Debit Card, or through Net Banking.
SKUAST Kashmir Important Dates And Events
Check the important dates and events here. Check the table here to know about SKUAST Admission.
|Availability of Application||18th April 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application (Extended)||15th July 2021|
|Date of Correction||16th to 21st August 2021|
SKUAST Kashmir 2021 Application Features
Check the important features of the SKUAST Admission here. This will help you out. Do have a look.
- Application Form Last Date has been stretched till 15th July 2021.
- The admission form is accessible on the official website i.e. skuastkashmir.net.
- Applicants have to submit a separate SKUAST Kashmir Admission 2021 application for UG and PG courses.
- In the Application form, insert all details such as details (personal and educational).
- Following filling the application seizure all necessary documents, passport size photographs, and signature in asked format.
- Applicants have to submit the payment of the application fee.
- Payment can be done online in Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- Make sure to follow the printed copies of the filled application form.
SKUAST Kashmir Eligibility
Check the qualification criteria mentioned below for admissions in UET and admissions on a merit basis.
For UG Courses:
For PG Courses
SKUAST Admission Exam Pattern
Check the table here to know more about the SKUAST Exam Pattern here.
|B.V.Sc.& AH./ B.Sc.(Hons)Agri/ B.Sc|
|45 minutes for|
|B.V.Sc. & AH./ B.Sc.(Hons)Agri./ B.Sc|
(Hons) Forestry /B.Sc (Hons)
|C||Biology||45 marks||45 minutes|
|B.Sc.(Hons)Agri/ B.Sc (Hons) Forestry/|
B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture
|D||Mathematics||45 marks||45 minutes|
SKUAST Admission Counselling
Fitted applicants, as per merit, are called for counseling on a specified date and time for compensation of admission to various Undergraduate and Master’s programs. The counseling will proceed till the last seat in each program is filled-up. The merit list is uploaded on the university portal. The applicants are suggested to see always the website of the University for counseling dates. No separate letter is sent to the applicants in this regard.
Documents for SKUAST Admission Counselling
Check the documents for the counseling here. This will help you out to know more about the SKUAST Admission. Check this out.
- Qualifying Exam mark sheet
- Class 10 Certificate for DOB proof
- UG degree certificate for PG admissions
- Category Certificate
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.