SJE Scholarship 2021 – Rajasthan Scholarship, Eligibility, Date, Application
SJE Scholarship Portal is a state-level online door for the pupils of Rajasthan. It provides entrance to the scholarship schemes given by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Rajasthan. The portal primarily concentrates on the educational upliftment of pupils. It is to belong to SC, ST, OBC, EBC, SBC, and DNT category.
The SJE Scholarship portal not only enlists the knowledge of all the scholarships. It also gives an online application method for paperless applications. What does this portal contain? What are facilities that you, as a candidate, can avail of? Which are the scholarships that you should concentrate on? You will get all these responses in the article further. Reading further will give you in-depth knowledge about the portal.
Highlights of SJE Scholarship
Check the table here. To know more about the SJE Scholarship, look down at the table.
|Conducted||Social Justice and Empowerment authority, Government of Rajasthan|
|Criteria||Students belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC/ SBC/ DNT category|
|Rewards||Variable financial award based on the scheme|
|Last Date of Application||December 2021|
SJE Scholarship and the Rewards
Check the table here to know more about the SJE Scholarship Dates and Benefits.
|1.||Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students||December to March||Maintenance allowance, cost of the study tour, payment of compulsory non-refundable fees, book allowance, etc.|
|2.||Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC candidates||December to March||Maintenance allowance, cost of the study tour, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, book allowance, etc.|
|3.||Post Matric Scholarship for SBC candidates for Rajasthan||December to March||Maintenance allowance, cost of the study tour, payment of compulsory non-refundable fees, book allowance, etc.|
|4.||Ambedkar National Scholarship, Rajasthan||April to May||Financial help of up to INR 25.00 Lakh per year|
|5.||Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||April to May||INR 15,000 monthly|
SJE Scholarships – Qualification and Criteria
For Post-matric and CM Scholarship, Rajasthan
- Students should belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC/ SBC/ DNT class.
- The candidate should be studying in Class 11/12 from a school/ institution.
- The annual family earnings of SC/ ST/ SBC candidates should not pass INR 2,50,000.
- The family income of OBC/ EBC applicants should not exceed INR 1,00,000.
- The yearly family earnings of DNT candidates should not surpass INR 2,00,000.
- The annual family income of students studying in an institution should not cross INR 5,00,000.
For Dr. Ambedkar Post-matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan
- The candidate should belong to the General but EBC category.
- The yearly family income of the candidate should not exceed INR 1,00,000 from all sources.
- The scholarship is accessible for pupils to continue education from Class 11 to Post graduation level.
For Post-matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan
- The applicant should belong to the SBC category and must be pursuing education from Class 11 to post-graduation level.
- The yearly family income of the applicant should not exceed INR 1,08,000.
- Pupils seeking knowledge by distance learning or correspondence are also available to apply.
For Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan
- The applicant should belong to the SC category and should have achieved post-graduation from a University/ college with a least of 55% marks.
- The pupil should have taken admission for a Ph.D. course at an overseas university in Social Science/ Public Administration/ Law/ Economics/ Political Science/ Anthropology.
- The candidate should be less than 35 years of age.
- The yearly family income of the candidate should not pass INR 6,00,000.
SJE Scholarship Application Method
Step 1: Registration
- The interested candidates should attend the SJE Scholarship Portal.
- He/ she should snap on the ‘New Scholarship Portal’ and then on the ‘Sign up/ Register’ button.
- The Rajasthan Single Sign-On page was advertised.
- The candidate should hit on the ‘Citizen’ tab.
- The applicant should now select one of the options from Bhamashah, Aadhar, Facebook, Google+, or Twitter to start the registration process.
- The pupil should create an SSOID and password and click on ‘Register’ to accomplish the registration.
Step 2: SJE Account Login
Step 3: Applying for the SJE Scholarship
- Post successful login, the first move to update the user profile by choosing in all the required information.
- After completing the profile update, the user advised using multiple digital options to the User Dashboard.
- The applicant should snap-on ‘Scholarships’ to excite the scholarship application process.
- A dialog box jumps up, and the user should select ‘Student’ and proceed.
- The applicant should fill in all the details in the application and upload all the approving documents.
- Finally, the candidate should recheck all the data inserted and hit on ‘Submit’ to complete the application method.
The Rajasthan Government is running several schemes for the welfare of the backward classes and the SC/ST. A Financial Assistant towards a Student for their further Education and Scholarship money not required to repaid. The Government Of Rajasthan has to Provide Many Scholarship Schemes to all Students Of SC/ST/OBC/General/Minority etc. Those Pupils who are Waiting for Scholarships
️ Q. What’s SJE Scholarship Portal?
SJE Rajasthan Scholarship Portal is an online scholarship portal of the Government of Rajasthan. SJE Scholarship is managed by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Rajasthan. The portal enlists all the government schemes for students belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EBC, SBC, and DNT category. The pupils must be a domicile of Rajasthan state to avail advantages under these scholarships.
️ Q. Which are the scholarship schemes on the SJE scholarship portal?
The key scholarships on the portal include Post-Matric Scholarships for SC/ST/OBC Students, Post-Matric Scholarships for SBC Students, Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, and many more.
️ Q. When is the last date to apply for any scholarship on the SJE scholarship door?
The post-matric scholarships tentatively announced in December, their applications close till January.
we will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section.