Shekhawati University Result 2020 – Check UG/PG PDUSU Result online
Shekhawati University Result 2020 is expecting to be released soon in the upcoming month. Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University releases the PDUSU Result online on the official website. The University publishes the result for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, LLB, and other various UG / PG courses.
Aspirants who will appear for UG/PG 1st,2nd,3rd Year exam can check their result or scorecard from the official website. Also, the directions for checking the result is mention on this page.
So here, we have given all the latest updates of PDUSU Result. Aspirants can scroll down and check out this page.
Shekhawati University Result 2020
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University officials issue PDUSU Result in candidates who will appear for the exam. This year allot of aspirants had enrolled for the Shekhawati University UG/PG exam. After the completion of the exams candidates eagerly wait for their result. The PDUSU releases the scorecard or result after one or two months from the examination. To check the result Shekhawati University admit card details needed.
Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University conducts exams for Annual or Semesters. It conducts semester exams twice a year and annual exams annually. Semester exam is once held in November or December and again in March or April. This year also it was expecting the same. But due to the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown, all the examinations are postponed.
The Shekhawati University Result available online is just to provide immediate information to the candidates. The original mark sheet will be given by the university.
Candidates will only be able to clear the exam only if he/she obtain the minimum qualifying marks. The qualifying aspirants will promote further. If any candidates fail or unavailable to score passing marks then he/she needs to clear the particular paper or subject in the next upcoming exam.
PDUSU Result Overview
PDUSU Result or Scorecard important highlight or overview is given below. Aspirants do have a look on the table below.
|Name of the Conducting Body||Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University, Sikar|
|Article Category||Shekhawati University Result|
|Also Known as||PDUSU Result|
|Name of the Exam||Shekhawati University UG/PG Exams|
|Type of Exam||Annual or Semester|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate(UG), or Postgraduate (PG) LLB and others|
|Name of the courses||BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, LLB and various others|
|Date of the Exam||March-April 2020|
|Mode of Declaration||Online mode|
|Status||Will available soon|
Shekhawati Score Card Details
Details given on the Shekhawati University Result is mention below. So, candidates can check the details from the points given below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Roll and Enrollment number
- Gender (Male or Female)
- Category (ST,SC or others)
- Name of the examination
- Academic Session
- Name of the course
- Subject Name and code
- Semester and Year
- Maximum marks obtain
- Final Result
- Grand Total
- Remark for the aspirant
- Result status (Pass or Fail)
How to download Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya University Result
Procedure or Steps of how to download or check the PDUSU Result 2020 is given below. Aspirants can follow these below easy and simple steps and can download the result.
- So, firstly visit the official website of Shekhawati University.
- The official web portal link is given below.
- Or you can also directly check it out from this page.
- Now, after visiting the official website the home page will open on the screen.
- On the home page click on the Student Panel.
- After clicking on the Student Panel click on the Result option.
- Upon clicking on the result option ‘Class Selection Panel’ will open.
- After opening select the Year and choose your UG/PG or other courses.
- So, after this select Class for result.
- Now click on the Proceed Tab to check your result.
- Then after that enter your respective Name and Roll number and click on it.
- After inlay all the information click on the Submit button.
- Therefore your Shekhawati University Result will appear on the display.
- Check your score and save or download the PDF.
- Also, takeout one or two printouts for future use.
Re-valuation of Answer sheet
After the declaration of the result aspirants who are not happy with the score can apply for re-valuation. So, to apply for the rechecking of answer sheets candidates need to submit the application form. The form can be download online from the official website.Before applying for aspirants needs to read all rules regarding the procedure. Candidates need to apply for revaluation before the last date. No application form will be taken in note after the last date. Shekhawati Revaluation result is releases online.