SGVU Admission 2020 – Apply For MBA, BBA, MCA BCA Gyan Vihar Admission
SGVU Admission 2020 is started now. Apply Online SGVU Admission 2020 in various cities of all over India. You can apply directly from given below link. The Distance Courses is an MBA, BCA, BBA, MCA. Candidates are advised to carefully fill the application form available on the official website. They are advised to regularly visit the official website for further updates of the SGVU Admission 2020.
- SGVU Admission 2020
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University Distance Admission
- Course Offered By Suresh Gyan Vihar University
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University Exam Pattern 2020
- SGVU Result
- How to Check Result
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University Admit Card
- How To Download
- Details in the Admit Card
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University Counseling Process
- Important Documents for the Counseling Process
SGVU Admission 2020
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Distance Admission Available for Four Courses Only. Courses are BCA, MCA, BBA, MBA. The eligibility criteria depend on courses. you can check on the direct link which is given below.
The candidate who wants to get admission to Distance Learning SGVU has to fill application form. After filling the application form, they can get admission to Distance Learning course. Students who are eagerly waiting for the application form, your wait is finally over. Candidates are advised to check the application form and fill the form you will receive a call from the university.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Distance Admission
Candidates can check the important dates of the Admission for Distance courses from the below table:
|Link To Apply||Apply Now|
Course Offered By Suresh Gyan Vihar University
Below is the list of Courses offered by SGVU University:
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA
- Master of Business Administration MBA
- Bachelor of Computer Application BCA
- Master of Computer Application MCA
How To Apply Online SGVU Admission 2020
The student should follow the steps mentioned below to register for the entrance exam:
- Visit the official website of Suresh Gyan Vihar University or click here.
- Fill the application form.
- Firstly you need to fill Personal details and select the program of his/her choice and click on the submit button
- Secondly, you must check all details are correct or not.
- Now in the third step, you will receive call from the university admission department. you must have confirmed the admission
- Post that a link will be sent to the candidate to choose the center & city along with the date & time slot for the entrance test
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Exam Pattern 2020
Students can get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table:
|Name of the Exam||Suresh Gyan Vihar University Entrance Exam (SGVUEE)|
|Name of the University||Suresh Gyan Vihar University|
|Exam Type||Objective Type/Multiple choice questions|
|Duration of the Exam||3 Hours|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The University will release the result of the entrance exam on 29th May 2020. The candidates can only download it by visiting the official website of the Board. Candidates can check the link of result on the home page of the official website. The candidates should have their correct login details to download the result
How to Check Result
There are certain steps which you should follow to check your scorecard:
- Visit the official website of the Official Website
- Click on the SGVU result link on the official page
- Now choose the course and click on the login page
- After clicking on it enter your login details like Roll No, DOB, etc.
- Once you submit the details you can view your result.
- You can download the result in the form of PDF File.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Admit Card
They will release the admit card of the entrance exam from 15th May 2020. The candidates can only download it by visiting the official website of the Board. Candidates can check the link of the admit card on the home page of the official website. The candidates should have their correct login details to download the admit card.
How To Download
There are certain steps which you should follow to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Find the link for the SGVU admit card and click on it
- Login with your details like Application Id, Email Address & Mobile Number, etc.
- Click on the admit card option and download it.
- You can take a printout of Admit card
Details in the Admit Card
The admit card will be released from 15th May 2020, so students are advised to keep their admit card properly as it has got important details like the Candidate Name & Roll no. Without these important details, the candidate will not be able to have access to their result. The admit card will consist of the following information:
- Student’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Name of the course
- Student photograph & signature
- Date & Time of the exam
- The venue of the Test Center
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Counseling Process
Candidates who have qualified SGVUEE 2020 have to participate in the Counseling Process. They will be able to download a counseling letter on 30th May 2020 from the official website. The Counseling Process will be conducted in a slot 4th June – 10th June 2020 at SGVU campus after the result of the SGVUEE entrance test is announced. The allotment of seats will be based on marks secured by candidates in the entrance exam. The Counseling Process is comprised of registration, submission of DD, document verification, choice filling and allotment of seats.
Important Documents for the Counseling Process
Here is the list of documents that student should carry at the time of the Counseling Process for UG/PG/Diploma course:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Entrance Score Card
- Address Proof
- TC (can be uploaded later)
- Caste Certificate (can be uploaded later)
- Migration (can be uploaded later)
- Photocopy of Self-attested Aadhar Card
- Passport size Photograph