Seva Sindhu Karnataka – Each Karnataka Auto Driver 5000 And Cab Driver Online
Karnataka government has launched the Seva Sindhu scheme for all the small artisans, drivers, washerman and workers of the state. The scheme Seva Sindhu scheme was launched by the Karnataka CM for providing financial relief. This scheme is also known as cab driver scheme focuses to provide a monetary benefit to the workers who work in industries or carry out independent business.
This scheme will enable assistance to all of them who are facing difficulties at this tough time. In this article, we will discuss all the basic details related to the Seva Sindhu scheme, eligibility, benefits etc.
Karnataka Seva Sindhu 2020
CM Yediurappa has announced a financial relief scheme for the small artisans and labourers of the state. The scheme was announced to support all the people who work in the small, medium sector of the states. The people were waiting for this kind of support from the government for a long time.
Post the lockdown, life has come to a stand-still for all of these people as many of them have lost their source of livelihood. The cab driver scheme aims to benefit all of the small handloom workers, washerman, gardeners, cab drivers etc.
According to the government spokesperson, the state aims to help all of its workers who are struggling and finding it hard to cope-up with the conditions. If reports are to be believed the total layout of the scheme is 1610 crores.
Highlights of the scheme of Cab driver scheme
The major highlights of the Seva Sindhu scheme are given below:
|Name of the scheme||Seva Sindhu Karnataka 5000 scheme|
|Beneficiary||Small artisans, drivers|
|Purpose||Provide financial assistance to the small artisans, drivers|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka|
|Main Purpose||Financial help|
Beneficiaries of the Cab Driver Scheme
The people who want to avail the benefit of the Seva Sindhu scheme of Karnataka should fill the form correctly. It is very important that the details in the Auto driver Scheme form are correct. The guidelines issued by the government has mentioned the list of beneficiaries. Let’s have a quick look on who can be benefitted by the scheme:
- Handloom Workers
- Cab driver
- Daily wage labourers
- Flower growers
The government has assured that it will provide each one of these people with Rs 5000 under Seva Sindhu Karnataka. There are certainly added on benefits for the flower growers who will be given Rs 25000 per hectare to cope-up with the losses.
Karnataka Auto Driver 5000 Rupees
Under this Government yojana, every auto driver in Karnakata will get 5000 direct in their bank account. It is a very big relief for auto driver 5000 Karnataka. All eligible applicants need to fill the online on the Seva Sindhu Portal.
How To Apply On Seva Sindhu Portal
The applicants should follow the following details in the application form:
- Go to the official website of Karnataka government or click here.
- Click on the Seva Sindhu application form link.
- Check your union name in the link and then proceed
- The applicant must fill the name of the applicant in the form correctly.
- The applicants must enter the Adhaar Card number, date of birth.
- Post this choose your district, taluka, etc as asked.
- Fill all the other important details as asked in the form.
- After rechecking all the details submit the application form.
- Post this wait for the DBT amount to reflect in your account.
Who are eligible for this Karnataka Seva Sindhu
Before applying for the Seva Sindhu scheme Karnataka, it is very important that the applicants check all the eligibility guidelines:
- The applicant must be small artisans, flower gardeners, washerman or labourer of the state.
- The beneficiary must fall in the category of the Below Poverty line.
- The applicant must be a permanent domicile of Karnataka state.
- The person must carry a valid id proof, and a bank account with any nationalised bank.
- The bank account is very important to get the financial aid from the Seva Sindhu yojana directly into the bank account.