The Securities and Exchange Board of India has extended the application form for SEBI Grade A Recruitment till 31st October 2020. They have invited application for the post of SEBI Grade A Officers (Assistant Managers) in the stream of General, Legal, Information Technology, Engineering, Research, and Official Language for 147 vacancies.
The application form link is active now on the official website. The applicants need to submit the online application form on or before the given deadline. The exam date will be available soon on the official website. Eligible Candidates should regularly visit the official website for updates of SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2020. Scroll down the article to get the direct link to the online application form.
- SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2020
- SEBI Grade A Recruitment: Key Dates
- Steps to apply for SEBI Grade A Recruitment
- Application Fees:
- SEBI Grade A Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- SEBI Grade A Recruitment: Vacancy Details
- SEBI Grade A Recruitment: Exam Pattern
- SEBI Grade A Recruitment Admit Card
- How To Download SEBI Admit Card
- Important instructions
SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2020
SEBI has released the online application form for eligible candidates for the SEBI Grade A Officers (Assistant Managers) in the stream of General, Legal, Information Technology, Engineering, Research, and Official Language for a total of 147 vacancies from 7th March 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates can submit the online application form till 31st October 2020. The post’s selection will be conducted in three phases: the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Interview. The applicants can get all the important updates of the exam from this article, i.e., Key dates, steps to apply, eligibility, check to admit card, exam pattern.
SEBI Grade A Recruitment: Key Dates
Refer to the table given below to check the important dates of the recruitment:
|Release date of application form||7th March 2020|
|Last date of application form||31st October 2020|
|Payment of Fee||31st October 2020|
|Exam Dates||Available Soon|
Steps to apply for SEBI Grade A Recruitment
There are certain steps that the candidates should follow to apply for the recruitment:
- Visit the official website or sebi.gov.in
- Then click the “Apply Online” link on the Advertised Posts
- Now click on the “Registration” tab
- Then enter the details like Candidate’s Name, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, and other details
- Now hit the “Register” button to generate Registration No and Password
- Now login with the required details and fill the application form with the details like Personal Information/Qualification Details and other details.
- Click on “Submit” and make the payment of fee via Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card
- After that upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb Impression and other required details
- Now download or take the print out of the submitted application form.
Refer to the table given below to check the application fee of the recruitment:
|Rs 1000||Rs 100|
SEBI Grade A Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Refer to the table given below to check the eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment:
|Age limit||The maximum age of the applicant must be 30 years as on February 29, 2020|
|Educational Qualification||General: Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree in Law/ Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ CA/CFA/CS/Cost Accountant|
Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law
Information Technology: MCA/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electronics/IT/CS
Electronics and Communication)
Engineering (Civil/Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering
Research : Master’s Degree in Econometrics/ Commerce/Statistics/Economics
SEBI Grade A Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Refer to the table given below to check the distribution of total no of vacancies:
|General||Legal||Information Technology||Civil Engineering||Electrical Engineering||Research||Official Language||Total Vacancies|
SEBI Grade A Recruitment: Exam Pattern
The applicants can get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table:
|Mode of exam||Online|
|No of Papers||Paper 1 & Paper 2|
|Duration||Paper 1: 60 minutes|
Paper 2: 40 minutes
|Total Marks||Paper 1: 100 Marks|
Paper 2: 100 Marks
|Cut off||Paper 1: 30%|
Paper 2: 40%
SEBI Grade A Recruitment Admit Card
The officials will release the admit card on the official website, eligible candidates can download it from the official website via the correct login details such as Registration Number & Password. Students can check the link of the hall ticket on the home page of the official website.
How To Download SEBI Admit Card
There are certain steps which the applicants should follow to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website given above
- Find the link for the admit card and click on it.
- Login with candidate details like Registration Number & Password
- Click on the admit card option and download it.
- Candidate can take a printout of Admit card to appear for the exam.
There is a set of essential instructions which candidates must follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- Applicants should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, and it is mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Candidates should have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the exam.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the exam hall.