The SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card will be available soon on the official website. The officials will release the SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card a few days before the exam date. The candidate can access the hall ticket with correct details such as Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password and other required details.
According to the latest SEBI Recruitment notification, the Securities and Exchange Board of India has extended the application form for SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment till 31st October 2020. Stay updated with us to get further updates on the exam. The applicants can get the direct link to the Hall Ticket from this article.
- SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card
- SEBI Officer Grade A 2020: Key Dates
- How to check SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card
- Details in the SEBI Officer Grade A Hall Ticket
- SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Pattern
- Errors in the SEBI Officer Grade A Hall Ticket
- Documents required for SEBI Officer Grade A Exam
- SEBI Officer Grade A Result
- Tips to crack the SEBI Officer Grade A 2020
- Important instructions
SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card
SEBI has extended the online application form for eligible candidates for the post of the SEBI Officers Grade A (Assistant Managers) in the stream of General, Legal, Information Technology, Engineering, Research, and Official Language 147 vacancies from 7th March 2020. The eligible candidates can submit the online application form till 31st October 2020. The post’s selection will be conducted in three stages: the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Interview.
Those who are eagerly waiting for the notification should check the official website regularly. The officials will release the admit card a few days before the official website’s exam date at sebi.gov.in. Candidates can access the hall ticket with the correct login details. This article covers all the important details of the exam, i.e Key dates, the method to download the admit Card, Exam Pattern, Result.
SEBI Officer Grade A 2020: Key Dates
Refer to the table given below to check the important dates of the recruitment:
|Release date of application form||7th March 2020|
|Last date of application form||31st October 2020|
|Payment of Fee||31st October 2020|
|SEBI Officer Grade A Hall Ticket||Available Soon|
|Exam Dates||Available Soon|
How to check SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card
There are certain steps which the applicants should follow to check the hall ticket:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Find the link for the admit card and click on it
- Login with details like Registration Number/Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password
- Click on the admit card option and download it.
- Candidate can take a printout of the Admit card to appear for the exam.
Details in the SEBI Officer Grade A Hall Ticket
The applicants can download the admit card from the official website. After downloading the hall ticket, they need to verify the hall ticket has mentioned credentials with the actual one. The following things must be printed in the admit card correctly:
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Candidate Photo
- Candidate Signature
- Date and Time of exam
- Duration of Exam
- Exam Centre
SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Pattern
The applicants can get all the information about the exam pattern from the below table:
|Mode of exam||Online|
|No of Papers||Paper 1 & Paper 2|
|Duration||Paper 1: 60 minutes
Paper 2: 40 minutes
|Total Marks||Paper 1: 100 Marks
Paper 2: 100 Marks
|Cut off||Paper 1: 30%
Paper 2: 40%
Errors in the SEBI Officer Grade A Hall Ticket
If the applicants find any error in the admit card, then they should immediately contact the official authority on the given phone no or the email address and get the rectification done for the same.
Documents required for SEBI Officer Grade A Exam
Here is the list of the documents required to be carried on the exam day:
- SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card
- Original and Photocopy of the any of the one Photo Identity Proof such as
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Employee ID
- University/College ID
- Other Relevant Photo Identity Proof
SEBI Officer Grade A Result
The officials will release the result for the post of SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Managers) soon on the official website. They will declare the result soon after the examinations are over. The applicants can access the result and download the scorecard with Registration No/Roll No and other details. They are advised to regularly visit the official website for further updates on the exam and SEBI Officer Grade A Admit Card.
Tips to crack the SEBI Officer Grade A 2020
Some essential tips and tricks can help the candidates qualify the exam with good scores successfully. They can check the points given below to know more about it:
- In the first step of the preparation, the candidates need to have complete knowledge of the exam pattern and the syllabus. It can help them understand the nature of the exam.
- Then they need to clear the basic concept of each topic of every section.
- Practice mock tests, previous year question paper, and other study material regularly. It will improve speed and the number of attempts.
- They can even make a list of the weaker and stronger sections by analyzing the mock tests, previous year question paper, and syllabus.
There is a set of important instructions which the candidates must follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the exam hall before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- The candidates should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil. It is mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- They should have printed copies of the admit card and the required documents for the exam.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the exam hall.