SCERT Odisha 2020 Applications can be checked at scert.samodisha.gov.in. The Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT, Odisha is responsible for conducting the SCERT Exam. SCERT Odisha Admission 2020 can be done From this page, students can check all the details for SCERT Odisha 2020 admission for B.Ed, D.El.Ed, M.Ed, B.H.Ed, B.P.Ed, M.Phil courses. The admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam and fulfilling of the eligibility criteria. More than 80 colleges granted admission under SCRET Odisha admission process. Check SCERT Odisha Admission 2020 dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, and more details from this page.
The SCERT Exam or the State Council of Educational Research and Training Odisha offers admission to candidates in various courses like B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed, B.H.Ed, and M.Phil among a number of educational courses.
In this article, we will talk about the exam pattern, important dates, admit card, results and answer key of SCERT Odisha 2020.
- SCERT Odisha Admission 2020 is Postponed!
- SCERT Odisha 2020 Important Dates
- SCERT Odisha Application Form 2020
- Courses Under SCERT Odisha Admission 2020
- SCERT Application Fee
- Eligibility Criteria For SCERT 2020
- How to Apply SCERT Odisha 2020
- SCERT Entrance Syllabus
- SCERT Admit Card
- SCERT Odisha Answer Key
- SCERT Odisha Result 2020
SCERT Odisha Admission 2020 is Postponed!
The admission procedure of SCERT Odisha generally starts in the month of April 2020. However, this year, everything has been postponed due to corona virus outbreak. DTE and SCERT has also not yet updated any notification for Odisha Admission. Hence, the admission procedure has been postponed.
Adding to the crisis, the cyclone Amphan has caused huge destruction in Odisha as well. So, one can assume that the schedule for SCERT Odisha admission 2020 will be updated once the lockdown is over and situation in the state becomes better.
SCERT Odisha 2020 Important Dates
The candidates need to know the important dates for the application and commencement of the SCERT Odisha 2020 exam. The SCERT Odisha 2020 application form will be tentatively available from the First week of April 2020, and the process will continue until the last week of April 2020.
The payment of application fee, in both online and offline mode, can be done till the First week of May 2020. The entrance test should commence in the first week of June 2020 and the answer key may be released in the month of June itself.
Candidates can submit any kind of objection in the answer key till the third week of June. The provisional merit list will be published by the first week of July 2020.
|Online Application Form Starts||1st April 2020|
|The last date for an online application form||30th April 2020|
|Application Fee starts||1st April 2020|
|Online Application fee last date||1st May 2020|
|Offline Application fee last date||2nd May 2020|
|Admit Card||25th May 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd to 12th June 2020|
|Publishing of Answer Key||14th June 2020|
|Declaration of Result||2nd July 2020|
SCERT Odisha Application Form 2020
SCERT Odisha 2020 application form can be procured from scert.samsodisha.gov.in, which is also the official website of the exam. The basic information of the candidates will be needed and the candidates will then receive an OTP through which they can make online payment of the fees.
The candidates can also deposit the fees by cash in any branch of Axis Bank. For General candidates the fee is Rs 500, those falling under SC, ST, OBC quota will need to pay Rs 300.
Courses Under SCERT Odisha Admission 2020
SCRET looks after admission in the following courses. So, if you are searching for information in any of these courses then you can find all the information in this page.
SCERT Application Fee
Below is the application fee for the SCERT Online Application.
|General / OBC||500|
Mode of Payment: The candidate can pay the fee online through Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net Banking or Cash deposit in Axis Bank only.
Eligibility Criteria For SCERT 2020
- For B.Ed application, general candidates need to have 50% marks in aggregate in either Bachelor’s degree or Masters Degree. Candidates under SC, ST, OBC and PH quota will need 45% aggregate.
- Candidates applying for M.Ed need the same aggregate of marks (both unreserved and reserved category) in the following programs: B.Ed, B.A., B.Ed or B.Sc., B.Ed. Arts or Science Graduate with D.El.Ed Degree will need 50% aggregate for unreserved category and 45% is reserved category.
- Those opting to apply under D.El.Ed, a candidate must have passed 12th in Arts/Science/Commerce stream and must have 50% marks in aggregate.
- For a B.H.Ed degree, an applicant must be a B.A./B.Sc./B.Com graduate having Hindi as an elective/pass/Honours subject. General candidates need to have 50% average marks whereas SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates need 45%.
- Candidates, who want to give B.P.Ed exam, should have a Bachelors’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks with participation in any Inter College/Zonal/District/School Competition sports. A Bachelor’s degree in Physical education with 45% marks in aggregate will also do.
- Phil applicants must be a Master’s Degree Holder having a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (for general candidates) and 50% marks (in case of reserved candidates).
As per age limit, B.Ed, M.Ed and M.Phil candidates have no such criteria, however, for other degrees, the upper age limit for General candidates is 28 years, Reserved candidates and female candidates 33 years and Physically Handicapped Candidates 38 years.
How to Apply SCERT Odisha 2020
It is an advice to all SCERT to read all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria before applying for any course. Once the fee paid online it will nither refundable or transferrable.
The SCERT is a three-stage registration process 1> User Registration 2> Uploading of Supporting Dox 3> Online payment.
A candidate may save their SCERT application as a draft and re-login to upload the documents and pay the fee.
Below is the simple for application:
Stage 1: Registration
- Candidate need to visit the official website scertodisha.nic.in
- Click on Sign Up or NewUser, enter your personal details like name, email, and active mobile no,then generate OTP.
- Now an OTP will be sent to the given number mention above. The candidate is required to enter the OTP received on mobile no.
- The applicants now generate the password (It must be alphanumeric) for the portal and use the same each time they log in.
- Your mobile no will be your Username
- Type the CAPTCHA and click on login.
Stage 2: Uploading Of Documents
- Candidate need to upload their recent color photograph
- Now Upload scan full signature of the candidate
Stage 2: Online Payment
After the completion of registration and uploading of documents now candidates need to click on the “Pay Button”.
Now it will take you to the payment gateway to make the payment through Debit card/credit card/ net banking. once the payment is successful your complete application will appear on your screen. Take a print out of your application for future reference.
- Any candidate can download their SCERT application form by clicking the “Print Application Form” button.
- Any error in fee payment may be intimated to Helpline Toll-Free Number.
SCERT Entrance Syllabus
below is the details syllabus for the entrance exam.
SCERT Admit Card
SCERT Odisha 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded by the candidates at the official site scert.samsodisha.gov.in. The candidates need to put down their mobile number in order to enter and download the card. Only those who have registered before the last date can view and download their Admit Card from the website. The Admit Card is a must for appearing in SCERT Odisha Exam 2020.
SCERT Odisha Answer Key
Upon completion of the exam, the answer key will be available at the official website scert.samsodisha.gov.in. Through this, candidates will be able to calculate the probable score and see the correct answers. Upon entering the mobile number and password, the candidates can also download the answer key.
SCERT Odisha Result 2020
SCERT Odisha Result 2020 will be available on the official website scert.samsodisha.gov.in. The candidates will have to put their mobile number to log in and view their respective results. Only online mode of results will be available, no results will be sent in hard copy form to any candidates.