The application form of SBI Circle Based officer Recruitment 2020 is available now on the official website. State Bank of India has released the notification of the SBI Circle Based officers Recruitment 2020 for a total of 3850 posts on 27-07-2020. The last date to submit the application form and payment of fees is on or before 16-08-2020. Eligible candidates can fill the application form as it is available now on the official website.
The selection process is base on shortlisting and interview. Then the merit list for selected candidates will be prepared based on the marks secured in the interview. Candidate can get the direct link to the application form from this article.
- SBI Circle Based officers Recruitment 2020
- SBI Circle Based officers Recruitment 2020- Important Details
- SBI Recruitment 2020- Circle Based officers Important Dates
- How To Apply for SBI Circle Based officers Recruitment 2020
- SBI Recruitment 2020- Application Fees
- SBI Circle Based officers Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Documents to be uploaded in the application form
SBI Circle Based officers Recruitment 2020
State Bank of India has invited the online application form for the recruitment of 3850 Circle Based officers on 27-07-2020. All the interested and eligible candidates need to submit the application form on or before the 16-08-2020. The selection process of the recruitment is base on shortlisting and interview.
The candidate needs to download the call letter from the official website to appear in the interview. Those who were eagerly waiting for the notification, their wait is finally over. This article covers all the important updates of SBI Recruitment 2020, i.e. important dates, important details steps to apply, eligibility, relevant documents.
SBI Circle Based officers Recruitment 2020- Important Details
You can check the important details of the recruitment from the table given below:
|Name of the Post||SBI Recruitment 2020- Circle Based officers|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Application Process Last Date||16-08-2020|
|Salary||Rs 23,700/- (Approx)|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting & Interview|
SBI Recruitment 2020- Circle Based officers Important Dates
You can check the important dates of the recruitment from the table given below:
|Application Process Start Date||27-07-2020|
|Application Process Last Date||16-08-2020|
|Closure of Editing Application Details||16-08-2020|
|Last date of printing the application form||31-08-2020|
|Online Fee payment||27-07-2020 to 16-08-2020|
How To Apply for SBI Circle Based officers Recruitment 2020
candidate should follow the steps given below to apply for the process:
- Visit the official website given above or click here.
- Click on the “Apply Online” available under the recruitment notification
- Now select “Click for New Registration.”
- Then enter all the required details and click on “Register.”
- Now login with the Registration No and password
- Now fill the application form with the details like Personal Information/Qualification Details/Course Preference/Communication Details.
- After that upload Scanned Photograph & Signature and other documents in the prescribed format
- Now preview the application form and proceed to pay the application fees via Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- Then download, save and print copies of e-receipt and application form after the successful payment of fees.
SBI Recruitment 2020- Application Fees
You can check the application fees for the Circle Based officers Recruitment from the table given below:
SBI Circle Based officers Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
You can check the eligibility criteria from the table given below:
|Age||You should not be above 30 years as on 01-08-2020|
|Educational Qualification||You must have passed graduation in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized University|
|Experience||You should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as on 01.08.2020 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank.|
|Knowledge of Local Language||You need to produce your 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate as proof that you have studied the specific local language of the applied State as one of the subjects.|
Documents to be uploaded in the application form
Here is the following list of documents you need to upload in the application form:
- Recent Photograph
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Educational Certificates (PDF)
- Brief Resume (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Form-16/Salary Slip (PDF)
- Experience Certificates (PDF)
- JAIIB/CAIIB certificate (if any)
- Professional Qualification Certificate (if any)
- Other Relevant Documents