State Bank of India has released SBI CBO notice for the post of Circle Based Officer for different circles. The total vacancies released for the post of Circle Based Officer are 3850, which is distributed into different circles. In this article, we will talk about the SBI CBO 2020 in-depth and try to unfold its layers for better understanding.
SBI CBO Recruitment
The SBI Circle Based Officer is a Scale 1 job profile in India’s largest bank of India. The SBI recruitment has sought resh applications from the aspirants who have relevant experience as an officer in any of the scheduled or commercial banks. The aspirants will have to appear for an interview by the SBI panel to shortlist candidates for the vacancies. The interview dates are not announced by the bank but will be out soon on the official website.
Highlights of SBI Circle Based Officer
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|Post||SBI CBO/ SBI Circle Based Officer|
|Total vacancies||3850 vacancies in a different circle|
|Qualification||The student must have completed his graduation in any stream.|
The candidate must have relevant work experience of 2 years in any scheduled or commercial bank.
|Application date||27-07-2020 to 18-08-2020|
|Selection process||Based on previous work experience and interview by the panel|
|Interview Exam date||Available soon|
|Admit Card||Available soon|
|Official notification||Click Here|
SBI Important Dates
The important dates of SBI CBO 2020 will be released later, but in due course, the important highlights are given in the below table:
|Online Application||27-07-2020 to 18-08-2020|
|SBI CBO Phase 1 Exam||To be notified soon|
|SBI CBO Phase 2 Exam||To be notified soon|
|SBI CBO Interview||To be notified soon|
|Final Results||To be notified soon|
SBI CBO Eligibility
The eligibility of SBI CBO is decided on 3 factors viz Age, Citizenship and Educational Qualification.
- The candidate should fall between the age group of 21-30 years.
- The candidates who come in the creamy layer are given age relaxations viz 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have completed his graduation from a recognized university.
- There is no minimum percentage required for appearing in the exam.
The candidate must possess the work experience of 2 years in any commercial bank at the post of officer.
Also read – How To Prepare For Bank Exam
How to apply for the post of Circle Based Officer?
The application form of the State Bank of India Circle based officer is available on the official website of SBI. The candidates need to follow the steps to fill the form:
- Visit the official website or click here.
- Click on Apply online,
- Open the application form of SBI CBO
- Click on new Registration on the portal,
- Enter name, mobile number and email id on the portal,
- Note down the login credential details,
- Log in with official credentials on the website,
- Fill in all-important candidate details like Name, Address, Qualification
- Attach candidate photo in the Jpeg format
- Upload candidate scanned signature and scanned copies of the documents asked
- Pay the application fees, which is Rs 750 for general candidates while Rs 150 for SC/ST candidates.
- Download the application form for future use.
SBI CBO Recruitment Notification
Below is the official SBI recruitment notification for government jobs for Bank.
SBI CBO Selection Process
The selection process for officer scale 1 consists of a merit list and an interview schedule. The panel will first shortlist the students according to their work experience. Post this; the bank will release an interview date for all the candidates. The students will have to appear for the interview on the dates above along with the important documents. The bank will make the final selection based on the performance in the interview.
Tentative Vacancies of Circle Based Officers
Going by the past trend the tentative vacancies for the SBI CBO has been total 3850 which is spread into various categories according to the prescribed limits.
|Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh + Chhattisgarh||296 + 104|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra (excluding Mumbai) + Goa||517 + 33|
The salary of a student selected as an SBI CBO is approximately 8 lc-13 lc depending in the city of posting. The grade pay of a Scale 1 officer is 27,620 apart from this an employee is entitled to receive other allowances and perks.