SAU Admission 2020 – South Asian University Admission, Eligibility, Process
The South Asian University is going to release the SAU Admission notice for all the PG courses soon. The university is known to offer SAU Admission for a lot of courses under different disciplines. The university will start the SAU Admission process soon in the month of June 2020 (tentatively). Every year the process of South Asian University admission was released in the month of March, but this year the process is postponed citing the COVID-19. We will have a deep analysis of the whole SAU Admission process for the year 2020.
The South Asian University is expected to release the SAU Admission notification later in the month of June 2020. Every year a lot of students fill the application for the SAU Admission under various UG/PG courses. The students who wish to apply to SAU Admission this year should wait with utmost patience. SAU has already released a notification citing the delay in the whole admission process. The University is known to provide admission in PG and M.Phil courses.
The students who wish to register themselves for the SAU Admission have to appear for an entrance exam as decided by the university authorities. There is a Separate Entrance test for the Undergraduate, postgraduate and the Mphil courses. The fresh dates of the entrance exam will be provided in a few days. The admit card for the entrance will be released in a few days post the date sheet. There is no provision of direct admission in the university.
Important Dates of SAU Admission 2020
|Admission Notice||Last week of May 2020|
|Application last dates||30th June 2020|
|CET for SAU Admission||July 2020|
|Declaration of SAU CET Results||July last week 2020|
|Counselling Process||August 2020|
SAU 2020 Admission Eligibility
The Eligibility of all the courses in the SAU Admission are as follows for all the courses:
- The candidate must be between the age group of 18-27 years. The college will give relaxation to the students belonging to the reserved category.
- The candidate applying for the admission should have completed his class XII exam with passing marks.
- The candidates who belong to the reserved category will be given relaxation in terms of age.
- The Candidates appearing for Master’s Course should have completed their Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
Application Process of South Asian University PG courses
The application link of the SAU Admission will be active in a few days. The application process of all the courses in the South Asian University Admission are as follows for all the courses:
- Visit the official website mention above.
- Then select the course you wish to apply.
- After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
- After this upload your photograph and enter your academic qualifications.
- Once all these things are done then pay the fees which are about Rs 1000 for the General candidates while 750 for all the SC/ST candidates.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
- The students will have to choose their centre as per their preference.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
Documents Required for SAU UG/PG courses
The candidates have to submit the following documents for the SAU Admission:
- Printed Application Form of SAU
- Four recent Coloured photo-graph
- Pass Certificate of classes X & XII
- Migration Certificate of class XII
- Marksheet of all the semester s of the UG course
- Character Certificate of the last school attended
- Any Photo Id proof
South Asian University CET 2020
The South Asian University conducts a common entrance test for the students at different levels. The CET is like a screening process for the students who want to study any course at the university. The university chooses brilliant minds out of lakhs of application received. The common entrance has become a necessary prerequisite for admission in different colleges.
SAU PG CET
The PG CET for the SAU Admission in the PG courses is based on the Undergraduate subjects. This is a post-graduate CET hence the question are on a tougher side for the selection. The students will have to choose their courses and then appear for the CET.
South Asian University 2020 Counselling Process
The SAU counselling process will start once the college is done with the declaration of the results of the SAU CET. The counselling process will start from the last week of July and the candidates will have to register themselves for the counselling process after the CET results. All those students who are willing for admission in the university have to appear for the counselling process. The candidates will have to be present on the date given by the authority with all the documents.
South Asian University Admit Card
The South Asian University will release the SAU CET Admit Card for on its official website. The candidates can download the admit cards from the link mentioned below. The university will conduct the common entrance test for the UG/PG courses in the month of June. The University will release the results in July 2020 post the CET evaluation. The admit card of CET contains the important details of the exams for which he is appearing. The students should download the CET hall ticket and keep it safely for appearing the exam.