Sathyabama University Time Table 2020: Sathyabama University has released the end semester examination time table for the theory paper. Moreover, the time table is available online at the university official website. So, candidates can check the Sathyabama University exam ruotine in this article.
Check the exam time table from the website to know the exam date, time, day, subject name, and the session. The candidate must register for the exam in the prescribed form. The University provides the eligible candidates to appear for the end semester exam. A candidate is considered eligible to appear for the exam if he/she puts not less than 90% attendance in the semester in that sem. Satyabhama University releases the hall ticket for all the eligible aspirants. It is important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam along with a valid identity card.
Sathyabama University Highlights 2020
Check the table for the Time Table below.
|University||Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG and Doctoral Courses|
|Sathyabama University Time Table||Available Now|
|Category||Sathyabam University Time Table 2020|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
How to Check Sathyabama University Time Table 2020
Sathyabama Time Table is available online at the official website. So, students who are eligible to appear for the end sem exam can check the exam schedules for their subject in a few simple steps. Check the step given below for the timetable.
- Visit the official website
- Select Examination from the top menu.
- Click on Exam Time Table
- Several Exam Schedule links will appear.
- Select the desired Exam Schedule from the List.
- Check the timetable
- Download it for further details.
Details Mentioned on Sathyabama Time Table 2020
Below the following details are given on the Sathyabama University Exam Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Couse Code
- Course Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Session (FN / AN)
Also read – Sathyabama University Admit Card 2020
Important Instructions for Examination 2020
The instructions suggested below are to be followed by the candidates appearing in the exam.
- Candidates must report to the prescribed exam center at least 30 minutes before the start of the Exam.
- Aspirants are recommended to avoid any kind of communication while appearing in the Exam
- Applicants must carry their Hall Ticket published by the university to the Exam Centre.
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets like mobile phone, smartwatch, programmable calculator to the exam hall.
- Candidates must not get involved in any kind of Malpractice during the exam