Sambalpur University Admission 2020 – Dates, Eligibility, Courses, Process
Sambalpur University Admission 2020: Sambalpur University is a State University that offers various courses at the UG / PG as well as at the Doctoral level. PG courses are offered both as regular and self-financing courses under several specializations. Sambalpur University Application Form, Prospectus, and other relevant details are available in this article.
So, students suggest applying online for University’s PG Admission 2020. The selection of students for admission to the related courses shall base on the students’ performance in the Entrance Test. Therefore, there are many courses offered through the SUIIT. Admission will be provided in all courses through the Entrance Test except for B.Tech.
Sambalpur University Highlights 2020
Check the table for the highlights below:
|University Name||Sambalpur University Institute of Information Technology|
|Known As||Sambalpur University / SUIIT|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
Sambalpur University Admission 2020
SUIIT Admissions in all PG courses (except MBA) are made based on student’s performance in the written entrance test, last qualifying exam, and viva-voce. Sambalpur University conducts entrance exams followed by viva-voce rounds to provide admission to candidates in different PG courses offered by it. However, the official website notifies, “Written test for admission will not manage where the numbers of students are less than the authorized strength. In that case, only viva-voce will directed.”
It may perceive that for MBA course admissions the university accepts MAT scores. However, students who have not appeared for MAT can also apply for MBA admissions. So, such students need to appear for the entrance exam managed by the respective department of the university. The admission process for MBA after the entrance exam is managed in such, that a student (both MAT and non-MAT) need to appear for GDPI round. For more specific information check Sambalpur University Time Table online.
Application Form 2020
All the students asking admission can apply to the university on or before the last date. The admission application form for Sambalpur University will be on its official website. The application process for the Sambalpur University Admission 2020 will be online. So, the students have to apply first. After the online registration, they have to send the hard copy to the university also.
The complete application procedure is given below:
- The application form of Sambalpur University 2020 can obtain on the official online portal.
- In the application form, fill all the details of the Admission Form.
- All students need to fill the necessary details in it.
- After filling the application make the payment online
- Students can apply online and fill the application form
- until the last date and make payment online.
- Make sure to keep the printed copies of the application form.
The students should deposit Rs.500/- as processing fee by State Bank Collect. The method for depositing the processing fee is as follows:
- Deposit the processing fee of Rs.500/- online using State Bank Collect facility.
- Fees can be paid using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking facility of any Bank besides visiting any SBI branch to deposit by cash or cheque drawn on any SBI Branch.
How To fill the application Form 2020
Students will be able to fill Sambalpur University 2020 application form through Online Mode. The following details are given below for the student’s reference to fill the application form.
- Go to the official website
- Click on “Admission”.
- Click on “Application form”.
- Now start filling the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Students also have to upload a recent passport size color photograph.
- Click on “Submit”
- Class 10th + 2 Marksheets and Certificates,
- Caste certificate
- PH certificate,
- NCC certificate
- Ex-Serviceman document
- Serving Defence Personnel certificate
- Children of Martyrs Certificates
Eligibility Criteria 2020
Sambalpur University gives admission to various UG / PG courses. However, students can only enter who fulfil all criteria of Sambalpur University. Before filing an application form or registering for the admission. The candidate is advised to check the eligibility criteria. Here, We are giving the students the eligibility criteria of the Sambalpur University Admission 2020 below:
- The Sambalpur University conducts admission on the marks obtained in the entrance exam. 10th and 12th from a recognized board.
- PG and UG from a centralized university
- 25% marks in the entrance exam to qualify
- 0 CGPA in 12th for admission
Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card for the Sambalpur University Entrance Test 2020 will be available online. So, students will able to download the Hall Ticket from the official site of Sambalpur University. It will also help in checking the Sambalpur University result.
How to download Sambalpur University Admit Card
- Go to the official link to download the Sambalpur University Admit Card 2020.
- Enter theDOB, Mobile No., and anyone of Roll Number or Application Number or Old Roll Number.
- Click the Login to reach the candidate dashboard.
- Look for the ‘Download Admit Card’ link and click the same
- Admit card will be shown. Verify the details
- Save and Print the Admit card to appear in the Entrance Test.