RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) recently released their notification for the post of Group D staffs (Gateman, Hospital nurse, Technicians, Check-post keeper etc). The aspirants have waited long for the recruitment notice for the year 2018. As one of the biggest vacancy releaser for government jobs, Railways is releasing their Group D notification after several years. So, this is the right time for the aspirants to start the preparation thoroughly for the RRB group D exam, 2018. The total vacancy released by the RRB is 62,907. Here are the model papers and sample papers for the exam.
- 1 Need of Practicing Sample Papers
- 2 RRB Exam Pattern
- 3 Previous Year Papers – RRB Group D Exam
- 4 Sample/ Model Papers for RRB Group D Exam 2018
Need of Practicing Sample Papers
As the vacancies for government jobs are decreasing day by day, the competition is getting bigger. So, to be on your toe always you need to prepare well for RRB Group D Exam 2018. The Best way to deal with this kind of exam is to practice sample test papers and previous year question papers. here we give you the direct access to the sample papers and previous year question papers for RRB Group D Exam.
RRB Exam Pattern
There will be three stages for the exam in 2018:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document verification
Computer Based Test (CBT)
Negative marking will be there. For each incorrect answer 1/3 of the marks will be deducted. All MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) consisting various segments with fixed time duration will be asked in the exam.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Duration|
|Math||100 nos.||90 minutes|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
A physical efficiency test will be there for selected candidates. For details see our article on RRB Group D Exam.
The candidates must provide all certificates in original for verifications after selection.
Previous Year Papers – RRB Group D Exam
RRB Group D Previous Year Paper 2013
- 27th November 2013 RRB question paper: RRB 27th November 2013 question paper
- 1st December 2013 RRB question paper: RRB 1st December 2013 question paper
- 8th December 2013 RRB question paper: RRB 8th December 2013 question paper
RRB Group D Previous Year Paper 2014
- 2nd November 2014 question paper 1: 02-Nov-2014-English-Paper-2-1
- 2nd November 2014 question paper 2: 02-Nov-2014-English-Paper-1-1
- 9th November 2014 question paper 1: 09-Nov-2014-English-Paper-1
- 9th November 2014 question paper 2: 09-Nov-2014-English-Paper-2
Sample/ Model Papers for RRB Group D Exam 2018
- Sample paper 1: