RRB ALP Admit Card – we know that RRB Board RRB Board Organised large vacancy recently due to vacant in railway. Every One Waiting for RRB Admit Card now time to Download RRB ALP Admit Card and will give in the exam. Here you read about how to download RRB alp admit card and to get appeared in the examination.
RRB ALP Admit Card Download Date:
If you appearing in RRB Exam then you must be eagerly waiting for RRB Admit card because without admit card you won’t be allowed to do the examination. The total no of vacancy for ALP is 26502. The written examination date is not yet announced but it is expected to be in the month of April or May.
The recruitment process has been made online nowadays and it has many advantages like saving of paper time and many other resources, the Railway Recruitment Board will be going to issue RRB ALP Admit card 2018 online mode only for the examination.
Applicants who have done an online application registration for the examination and deposited the application fee will able to download the admit card online only.
The RRB ALP Admit card can be download 15 to 10 days prior to the exam on its official website of RRB. The tentative month of examination is June or July 2018.
Below are the steps that need to follow while downloading the admit card:
RRB Group D and Admit Card Admit Card Download Process:
- Kindly www.indianrailways.gov.in the official website for Indian railways.
- The homepage will appear, please click on the “recruitment” tab on the menu bar of the website.
- The landing page of recruitment will open, here you can find a list of different RRB’s board section. Click on your RRB region link (For example- Ajmer, Kolkata and Patna Etc.)
- It will redirect to a new webpage of RRB that you have clicked and here you can find all the full details related to your selected board.
- Please look for “Important Information” hyperlink and click on recruitment notice.
- Once you clicked, it will redirect you to a new webpage. This will be the Gateway to your RRB application here you have to give your registration number and Password in the blank space.
- Here the user id is your registration and password is your date of birth that you have provided at the time of registration. Please enter the details as prompted and click “submit” button.
- After you click on the submit button your admit card will appear on the screen. Kindly go through the admit card and check the registration number and photo and make sure that there is no error in your admit card and belongs to you.
- Once you checked the admit card belongs to you, then please click on “download” button.
- Your RRB Exam admits card will be download in the “downloads” folder on your Computer or Smart Mobile.
- Take a printout of your admit card carry along with you to the examination hall.
We are wishing you all the very best for you exam.
For free Government Job alert on your mobile and email Click Here.