RGUHS Time Table 2020 (Released)- RGUHS Exam Time Table
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science University has released the RGUHS Time Table 2020 for UG/PG semester exam. RGUHS Board releases the date sheet online on the official website students can obtain it in PDF format.
The time table is available for BAMS, B.Sc, BDS, MBBS, M.Sc, Pharmacy,, and other courses. So, candidates who will appear for the exam need to download the time table or date sheet.
To obtain the RGUHS datasheet, candidates need to visit the official website. Also, they can directly check from the link given here.
Here we have given all details about the RGUHS Date sheet. Therefore to know more information, aspirants can scroll down this page.
RGUHS Time Table 2020
Every year many candidates enroll for the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science semester exam. Therefore before appearing for the exam, aspirants wait for their respective exam schedules. The time table is already out. It will have all the information about university events like admit card and RGUHS result.
The University organizes semester exam conducts twice a year. The semester exam divided into Odd and Even and Odd semester commences in November or December. Even the semester begins in May or June. The Annual exam is conducted annually every year.
RGHUS Exam routine is available in a PDF format. So, aspirants need to check exam date and time, day, subject name, and code from the date sheet.
Therefore to check the RGUHS date sheet or exam routine, candidates need to visit the University official web portal.
After releasing the RGUHS time table, the University publishes the Hall ticket for eligible students. Aspirants must carry the admit card on the day of the exam.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science Exam Routine- Highlights
RGUHS Date sheet or exam schedule important highlight is given below. Aspirants can check it from the table below.
|Name of the University||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science|
|Also known as||RGUHS|
|Name of the Exam||RGUHS UG and PG Examination 2020|
|Type of Exam||Semester Based|
|Semester||Odd (1st,3rd,5th) and Even (2nd,4th,6th) Semester|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate (UG) and Post graduate (PG) courses|
|Name of the Courses||BAMS, B.Sc, BDS, MBBS, M.Sc, Pharmacy and other courses|
|Examination Date||Odd Sem- November or December|
Even Semester- May or June
|Article Category||RGUHS Time Table 2020|
|Mode of Availability||Online mode|
Details mention on RGUHS Date Sheet
Details given on the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science time table is apt below. Therefore candidates must check all the below-given information carefully on the date sheet. So, if in case there is any spelling mistake or printing error, immediately inform the University officials.
- Name of the University
- Name of the exam
- Examination Date and Time
- Duration of Exam
- Exam Day
- Academic Session
- Name of the courses
- Code of the courses
- Paper Number
- Subject Name and Code
- Semester /Year
- Important Instruction regarding the exam.
How To Download the RGUHS Time Table
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science Time Table or exam routine steps of how to check is given below. Hence candidates who will appear for the exam can follow the below steps and download their exam routine.
- Firstly aspirants need to visit the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science official website.
- The official website link is given above.
- Or you can directly http://www.rguhs.ac.in/examination_section_rguhs_26.html
- After visiting the official website the home page will open.
- Then Click on ‘Examination Section’
- So, after clicking on the ‘Examination Section’ a new page will appear.
- On that page click on the official prescribed Exam Time Table Link.
- After clicking on the link your Date Sheet will open.
- Therefore now check the time schedule and other details carefully.
- Now download the routine in a PDF format.
- Also, takeout printout or hard copy for future reference.
Important Instructions Regarding Exam
Aspirants who are eligible to appear for the exam needs follow the instructions given on the RGUHS Time table PDF. Therefore points to be followed on the examination day are given below.
- Kindly reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the starting of the exam.
- Must carry your admit card along with one valid identity card on the examination hall.
- Make sure the question paper provided to you is correct or not, before writing your respective paper.
- Do not carry any unfair or illegal gadgets such as Mobile Phone, Scanner pen.
- Also, students must not carry any cheat paper, mini xerox, etc inside the examination center
- If any support material, other than that which is specifically allowed is found at or by the desk of the aspirant, then it may be considered as an attempt to cheat and paper will be impounded by the examiner.
- Similarly, candidates need to bring their own stationery credentials items. Exchanging of stationery with your colleague is not allowed inside the hall.
- Avoid any kind of misdeed or misbehavior with the examiner during the exam.