REAP Result 2020- Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria @rtu.ac.in
REAP Result 2020 will release on the official website in the first week of July 2020. However, Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process RESULT 2020 will be declared by the RTU, Kota. The REAP 2020 provides access to government and private college or Rajasthan State Institutions for the Engineering Program. The REAP Result 2020 will release the merit list of the selected candidates. Hence, all the candidates are advised to read the complete article to know more about REAP Result 2020.
What is REAP 2020?
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is organized by the Centre of Electronic Governance (CEG) Rajasthan, on behalf of Rajasthan Technical University (RTU). On the other hand, it is the method of admission, which consists of advice for admissions to bachelor programs in various engineering disciplines. REAP admission procedure is conducted on behalf of government-aided and private technological unassisted Rajasthan institutions other than Bits Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other deemed and specific universities.
REAP Result 2020
The Technical Education Commission, Rajasthan, implements the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) for the engineering candidates every year. Similarly, Rajasthan offers admission to various undergraduate engineering programs in the state of Rajasthan. The admission based on JEE Main or Senior Secondary class scores. The REAP Result 2020 is to be declared shortly by the Board of Technical Education.
In the same way, candidates can check the REAP Result 2020 by visiting the official website after the declaration of the REAP Result 2020. It must be noted that earlier this engineering entrance examinations conducted as the RPET ( Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test) which has now discontinued.
|Release Date of Merit List for the 1st Round||05 July 2020|
|Last Date to Fill the Objection on 1st Round Merit List||06 July 2020|
|Release Date of Final Merit List for 1st Round||07 July 2020|
|Release Date of Merit List for 2nd Round||08 July 2020|
|Last Date to Fill the Objection on 2nd Round Merit List||09 July 2020|
|Release Date of Final Merit List for 2nd Round||11 July 2020|
|The Last Date of online acceptance letter for 3rd Round||22 July 2020|
|Release Date for List of candidates applied for upward movement||23 July 2020|
|Declaration of allotment list of 3rd Round||24 July 2020|
|Release Date of Merit List for 4th Round||08 August 2020|
|Last Date to Fill the Objection on 4th Round Merit List||09 August 2020|
|Release Date of Merit List for 4th Round||10 August 2020|
REAP Result 2020 Download
Following are the steps to download the REAP Result 2020 –
- Firstly, candidates must check the official website www.rtu.ac.in to download the REAP Result 2020.
- Similarly, click on the “REAP 2020” button on the main page
- On the next window, click on the “Result” Button,
- Likewise, a login page will appear on the screen where the candidate will fill the required details such as Application Number and Date of Birth.
- The REAP Result 2020 will appear on the window screen
- Finally, candidates must download the PDF of the REAP Result 2020 and keep it for future reference.
REAP Rank Card/Result Details
The Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process comprises of the following details such as:
- Student Name
- Father Name
- Exam Paper
- REAP 2020 Rank
- Remarks-Qualified or Not Qualified in the exam
- First and Foremost, the REAP Result 2020 will announce through online mode on the official website.
- Secondly, the REAP Result 2020 based on 4 rounds of selection
- Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) Result will contain the names of the shortlisted candidates.
- Similarly, the result based on marks obtained by the candidates in the 10th, 12th standard and JEE mains
- Undoubtedly, the applicant who fills the application form correctly and appropriately will be able to generate the REAP Result 2020
- The candidate who scores highest marks in the 10th, 12th standard and JEE Mains will have first preference in the REAP 2020 allotment process.
- Last but not least, the candidate will be eligible to attend the REAP 2020 counselling session to get the admission.
REAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check the following REAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria before applying for the admission-
- Nationality- Without a doubt, the candidate must be an Indian citizen
- Age Criteria- Applying candidate must be born on or after October 1, 1995. Moreover, for ST/SC/PWD candidates DOB must fall on or after October 1, 1990.
- Medical Certificate- Importantly, the candidate must submit a medical fitness certificate during the reporting time
- Domicile Certificate- Candidates of Rajasthan must satisfy the social status by Rajasthan State government and must possess a domicile certificate of Rajasthan.
- Qualifying Exam- Firstly, candidates must pass 10th and 12th exam from the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, or any other recognized Board.
- Minimum Marks- Candidates must obtain at least 45% marks
- Subjects- The applicants should pass the qualifying exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one optional subject.
- Qualifying Exam- First and Foremost, candidates should pass the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with Mathematics or with at least 50% marks on average.
- Candidates must pass 10+3 diploma recognized by the central state government with Mathematics or by securing at least 50% marks in aggregate
- Candidates must have International Baccalaureate diploma after 10 years of schooling with not less than 50% marks in aggregate in Mathematics
- NATA Score- Candidates applying through NATA Scores should obtain 80 out of 200 for all categories.