RCU Admission 2021 – Rani Channamma University UG/PG Admission
RCU Admission 2021: Rani Channamma University 2021 application form will be releasing Soon for PG / Ph.D. RCU offers UG Courses- BA, BBA, BCA, B.Com, BP.ed, B.Sc, and PG Courses- MA, MBA, MLISC, M.Com, M.Ped., M.Sc. ,MSW etc. This University is affiliated with the University Grant Commission (UGC).
Applicants who wish to apply can get the application form from the prescribed address. The registration fee is INR 300 for all subjects and INR 400 for MSW and M.LI.Sc program (For SC/ST category applicants, the fee is INR 200). Check RCUB Admission. The selection is done based on the entrance test. Shortlisted applicants based on their performance in the entrance test will be considered for the admission process.
Through this article, get the complete details about RCUB Admission 2021 i.e. Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
Rani Channamma University Admission Highlights
|Name of the Institute||Rani Channamma University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||UG- 10+2
PG- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
PhD- Master’s degree + NET/SLET
|Mode of Application||offline|
|Type Of University||State University (Karnataka)|
RCU Admission Dates 2021
Candidates who are interested in admission can fill the application form online on or before the last date.
|Notification regarding PG Admissions||1st week of June 2021|
|Application Form Available||3rd week of June 2021|
|Admit Card||Last week of June 2021|
|Rank List||2nd week of July 2021|
RCU Admission Application 2021
RCU 2021 application form is made available by officials on online and offline mode. So, applicants can get the application through the Online Admission and Student Information System (OASIS), the link to which is available on the official university website which is mentioned above.
The application fee can be paid in offline mode through the demand draft in favor of the Finance Officer, Rani Channamma University, Belgavi. The table below represents the complete fee structure.
|Application fee for all courses||INR 300|
|Application fee for MSW and M.LI.Sc||500|
|Application fee for all courses for SC/ ST||150|
|Application fee for MSW and M.LI.Sc for SC/ ST||250|
- BA eligibility is 10+2 level / PUC scores and merit
- B.Sc selection criteria 10+2 (PCB/PCM)
- BCA criteria for admission is merit at the 10+2 level
- BSW admission basis is marks accomplished at the 10+2 level and merit in the qualifying test
- MA entrance criteria is a BA degree and aggregate in the qualifying test
- M.Com eligibility criteria are merit at Bcom
- MSc selection criteria are B.Sc degree and merit
- MCA admission process is a graduation degree in a related area and merit
- MSW eligibility criteria are merit at the BSW level
Eligibility Criteria RCU Admission 2021
The applicants have to check their RCUB 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form of Rani Channamma University and it is necessary for the aspirants. Applier who does fit in criteria their application will not be accepted.
- Applicants must fulfill the following criteria to be deemed eligible for admission to this university.
- The Aspirants must be 12th passed from any recognized board for UG courses.
- Applicants who obtain satisfactory marks in RCU Entrance Exam 2021 will also have to participate in a personal interview with the eligibility of getting admission.
- For PG courses Aspirants should have a graduation degree from a recognized university in any stream.
- Other information about eligibility criteria like age, nationality, etc. can be collected from its official notification pdf.
How to apply for RCU Admission 2021
- Visit the website of the university.
- Enter the college code, User name, and password. By default, the username will be “admin” and the password will be the college code.
- Change your password immediately after login into the system.
- Enter all the required information in the application form thereafter, and proceed to generate the Challan.
- The cost for prospectus and application form for courses with entrance test is INR 500 and INR 300 for other courses.
- The printed admission form (three copies) must be sent along with the DD or Challan to the Registrar of the University, Belgravia.
- The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission 2021
- Application form
- Residence proof
- Proof of relation for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of disability/handicapped
- Category certificates (SC / ST / EWS / OBC / BPL)
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS employees