Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal Registration – Rajasthan Career Portal Online
Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal is a new initiative introduced by the Rajasthan Govt in collaboration with UNICEF. The portal mainly aims to provide career guidance with entrance exams info, college info & scholarship info to the school students from 9th to 12th standard. This Government Job Portal was launched by Education Minister Govind Singh Dotasara on 6th February 2019.
The career portal provides information about 546 types of careers. You can get the career guidance by participating in the Live Sessions on Youtube every Tuesday & Friday from 4:00- 5:00 PM. You need to have login ID & password to get information about career, college, entrance exams & scholarship. If you don’t have the login ID, then you need to contact the respective teacher or head of the institution.
Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal Important Details
You can check the important details of the portal from the below table:
|Scheme Name||Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal|
|Department||Education Department of Rajasthan Govt|
|Launch date||6th February 2019|
|Launched by||Education Minister Govind Singh Dotasara|
|Objective||Career Guidance to students from class 9th to 12th.|
Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal Important Dates
You can check important dates from the below-table:
|Learn about 546 careers from Career Portal||10th April 2020|
|Options available after 10th & 12th||14th April 2020|
|Vocational/Diploma career scope||17th April 2020|
|Career options available in Teaching||21st April 2020|
|Career options in Medical||24th April 2020|
How to register online on the Portal
You can check the steps given below to register in the portal:
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Now enter student unique Id & password and click on login button.
- After login, a page will open that has the following options:
- Career Info
- College Info
- Entrance Exam Info
- Scholarship, Competition Info
- Now you can select the option of your choice
Rajiv Gandhi Career Portal Sections
You can check the sections available in the career portal from the list given below:
- Career information: This section cover subjects like Allied Medical Sciences, Architecture & Planning, Engineering & Technology, Information Technology & Computer Science, Animation Graphics & Visual Communication, Performing Arts, Government & Defense Services, Journalism, Business Management, Mass Communication, Science & Mathematics, Education and under Professional Careers Teaching, Health and Welfare, Hospitality Tourism and Transport Service, Art and Design, Agriculture and Food Sciences, Legal Services, Finance and Banking, Medical Sciences, Sales and Marketing and Humanities Liberal Arts and Social Science and etc
- College Information: This section gives you information about where and in which career you want to study after you have passed school or college. You can choose the best option for yourself from the countries like India, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia USA, UAE, Canada, England, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, China, Qatar, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangladesh, and etc. After passing 12th standard you have an option to choose 3-4 years degree course or 6 months to 3 years diploma / employment course in different languages.
- Admission Test information: This section cover information related to the entrance tests like GATE, BCA, Banking & Finace, ACET, M.Tech, IGNOU Diploma Courses, MBA, IIM Rohtak, NMU-CET, BBA, PG, HAL, B.Voc, B.Sc., JNTU-M.Sc, and etc. You can get all the latest information about the upcoming entrance exams that includes General Information, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Available Seats, Application Fees, Application Procedure, Participating Colleges, Exam Centers, Important dates, and etc.
- Scholarship, competition and fellowship information: This section cover information related to scholarship, competition and fellowship here, in which you can get General Information, Awards, Eligibility, Application Fees, Application Procedure, Selection Process, & Other Information
How to generate Student Unique Id
You need to have student unique Id & password to register in the portal. The student unique Id is made up of Shaladarpan Id & school register number. For example, if your Shaladarpan Id is 223959 and the school register number is 425, then the student unique Id to log in would be 223959425.