Rajasthan University Admission 2020 – Uniraj university Admission Online
Rajasthan University Admission 2020 For UG Courses has released on official website. The Application start date is 29th July 2020 and last date is 14th August 2020. It is mainly conducted by one of the public state university which is located in Jaipur. This university provides many different undergraduates, postgraduates, M.Phil, and Ph.D. courses in different specialized fields.
There are also one-year courses available such as the PG diploma course, not only this there are many different and interesting courses available. The list is given below in the next section.
The Rajasthan University offers admission in B.A, B.Com, B.Ed, etc, mainly in the month of June for all Rajasthan University UG Courses and Uniraj University PG Courses. Rajasthan University is also popularly known as Uniraj University.
- Rajasthan University Admission 2020
- University Admission Date
- Rajasthan University URATPG 2020
- Rajasthan University CCT Admission 2020
- Rajasthan University UG Admission 2020
- Uniraj BA BSc BCom BBA BCA LL.B Admission
- Required Documents For Uniraj University Admission
- How To Apply Rajasthan University Admission 2020
- Uniraj University Course Fee
Rajasthan University Admission 2020
Uniraj inviting 12th pass students for admission online for UG and PG Course from 1st June 2020 to 30th June 2020 on the official website of the Uniraj University.
Students seeking admission in the university are advised to regularly check the official website for Uniraj University Admission notification for the admission update.
Each course offered by the University like B.A, B.Com B.Ed had its own eligibility that the candidate should full fill to get admission. The candidate should check the eligibility criteria before applying.
It is expected that more than 5 lakh students will apply in the Rajasthan University Admission process 2020 and only eligible students will get admission.
Note: 12th exam appeared students can also eligible for apply.
University Admission Date
In the below, table the student can check all the important dates regarding the dates.
|Rajasthan University Admission Date||Date|
|Rajasthan University UG and Admission||29th July 2020 to 14th August 2020|
|Uniraj U.G. Admission Final List||Last Week of August|
|Last date for Re-admission (fee deposition) of UG (II/III year) and PG Semester Students||Update Later|
|Commencement of Academic Session/Classes||Soon Update|
Rajasthan University URATPG 2020
University of Rajasthan will arrange the University of Rajasthan Admission test for Post Graduate Courses (URATPG) 2020. UniRaj URATPG 2020 will be conducted for admission to postgraduate courses of all the PG Departments of the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. Admission for the academic session 2020-21 shall be on the basis of University of Rajasthan admission test 2020 and academic merit of the qualifying examination. Interested Students can read the complete detail of UniRaj URATPG 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria and other information on this page.
Rajasthan University CCT Admission 2020
University of Rajasthan admits students to it’s five years integrate B.Tech-M.Tech program on the basis of the merit of board examination scores / JEE (Main)/NEET and to it’s two or three-year M.Tech program on the basis of merit in B.E. / B. Tech./ M.Sc. ,B.Sc. /B.C.A. respectively. Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech and two or three year M.Tech courses are accesible in four streams of converging technologies which are Nanotechnology, Information & Communication Technology, Biotechnology & Bioinformatics, and Cognitive & Neuroscience.
Rajasthan University UG Admission 2020
Uniraj University has released the application form for UG Admission on 29th July 2020. The University Of Rajasthan Invite students undergraduate programs (B.A, B.Com, B.Sc Pass and Hons, Diploma and Post Diploma, Post PG Diploma, BCA, BBA, BCA, B.Mus, B.PEd, B.Lib) purely on the basis of the marks of the qualifying examination.
Uniraj BA BSc BCom BBA BCA LL.B Admission
Rajasthan University offers various courses at the UG level in Honors and Pass courses. The university also offers integrated courses to the aspirants.
The minimum eligibility to apply in the UG courses is 10+2 from a recognized board with the minimum marks required.
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility||Seats||Selection Criteria|
|BA (Pass)||—||10+2 with minimum 48% marks in aggregate||1080||Merit in the qualifying examination|
|BA (Hons.)||—||10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate||110|
|B.Com (Pass)||—||10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate||840|
|B.Com (Hons.)||Advanced Business Statistics (ABST)||10+2 with minimum 60% marks in aggregate||120|
|Economic Administration & Financial Management (EAFM)|
|B.Lib & Inf. Sc.||Library & Information Science||UG or PG degree with at least 45% marks in the aggregate||80|
|BPA||Vocal/ Instrumental||10+2 with at least 48% marks in aggregate||40||Aptitude Test conducted by the university|
|Tabla and Dance|
|LL.B (Academic/ Professional)||–||45% marks in the aggregate of the qualifying examination|
60% and above in aggregate for students coming from universities outside Rajasthan
|600||Valid Score in ULET|
|B.Sc. (Pass)||—||10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate with Science subjects||960||Merit in the Qualifying examination|
|Home Science||10+2 in any stream with 50% marks||40|
|BBA||10+2 with 48 % marks in aggregate||240|
|B.P.Ed||Physical Education||Bachelor of Arts / Commerce / Science with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate or Master’s degree with at least 40% marks in aggregate||40|
|BCA||—||10+2 examination in any stream with at least 48% in aggregate||360|
|Integrated BA., LL.B. (Hons.)||—||10+2 exam with at least 50% marks in the aggregate||120||RULET Score|
|5-year Integrated Dual Degree B.Tech/ M.Tech||—||10+2 with Science Subjects||138||Merit Basis|
- Rajasthan University B.Sc. Home Science Admission is only for girl students.
- 3 years or with a Diploma in Science are also eligible is required for B.Lib & Inf. Science, students working in the libraries of Rajasthan with an experience of.
- 30 years is the age limit for admission in LL.B.
- 10+2 with Agriculture passed students are eligible to get admission in Biology group in B.Sc.
- Rajasthan University offers BBA, BA (Pass), B.Com (Pass) and BPE under Self Financing Scheme (SFS) also.
Required Documents For Uniraj University Admission
- The candidate has to submit self-attested copies of certificate/Documents along with the hard copy of online generated
- Secondary School Marks sheet
- Higher Secondary School Marks sheet
- Undergraduate degree Marks sheet
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate/document pertaining to achievement categories.
How To Apply Rajasthan University Admission 2020
The admission form will be available only on the official website uniraj.ac.in. and no offline form will be accepted. Below are the easy that will help students to apply for different courses:
- Student have to visit the official website of the university
- Now students have to click on the ‘URATPG’ link available on the homepage.
- A new window will appear on the screen now click on ‘Registration for Application’
- Fill the Uniraj University Admission Form and click on the ‘Next’ button
- Admission fee invoice will come up, take a print out of the same
- Now click on ‘Pay Online’ and select the payment mode and click on ‘Proceed Now’ button
- Pay the application fee of INR 500 or INR 400 (for SC/ST) and submit the form
Uniraj University Course Fee
Below is the course fee that every candidate should before apply for Rajsthan University Admission.
|Courses||Fee Structure||Course Duration|
|MBA||3,285/ Year||2 Years|
|BA||3453/ Year||3 Years|
|BA (Hons.)||7040/ Year||3 Years|
|B.Sc.||3453/ Year||3 Years|
|B.Tech + M.Tech||72,000/ Year||5 Years|
|B.Sc (Hons.)||3520/ Year||3 Years|
|BVA||3283/ Year||4 Years|
|B.Com (Hons.)||3453/ Year||3 Years|
|B.A.L.L.B.||3420/ Year||5 Years|
|Bachelor of Music||3283/Year||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Law||3620/Year||3 Years|
|Master of Arts||3285/Year||2 Years|
|Master of Technology||72,000/ Year||2 Years|
|Master of Finance & Control||—||2 Years|
|Master of Music||3285/Year||2 Years|
|Master of Education||3460/ Year||1 Year|
|MBA (Executive)||—||3 Years|
|Ph.D.||14395/ Year||3 Years|
|Master of Philosophy||13290/ Year||1 Year|
|PG Diploma||—||1 Year|