Rajasthan Ration Card – Ration Card Online Rajasthan At Food Raj NIC
Rajasthan Ration Card List 2020: The state government of Rajasthan gives a ration card. This is to all the eligible citizens of the state to get a rashan card issue by the food department Rajasthan. On the basis of the ration card. necessary food and other supplies are to ration cardholders.
This is by a PDS system. Rajasthan Ration Card list 2020 can be checked online. This is from the official portal of the Food department.
Types of Ration Cards in Rajasthan
- APL (Above Poverty Line) Rashan Card- APL ration cards are to the families having a stable annual income. And to all the consumers of the state. APL cards of two different colors are to the citizens issued by the food department Rajasthan. This is to who comes under this category. Citizens having double gas connections are Blue APL ration cards. And citizens with single gas connections are Green APL Ration Card.
- BPL Ration Card (Below Poverty Line)- BPL ration cards are issued to the families which are below the poverty line and are from the economically weaker section. These families do not have a stable income and are identified as BPL families by the municipality and village assembly. BPL Ration cards are Pink in color issued by the food department Rajasthan.
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojna) Ration Card- Antyodaya Anna Yojna (AAY) Ration cards are issued to the poorest of the poor families by food department Rajasthan. This is yellow in color.
- State BPL- State BPL rashan cards are to the families as State BPL. State BPL ration card is Dark Green in color issue by food department Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Ration Card Application 2020
Check the table below. This will help you to understand Rashan card list provided by the food department Rajasthan. Do check here.
|Ration Card||Ration Card food department Rajasthan|
|Department||Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department|
|Types of ration card||Four|
|Mode of application||Online/ Offline|
Food Raj NIC Eligibility
Check the criteria here. Do have a look. Check here.
- The applicants must not be in areas of the Rajasthan ration card.
- Citizens in the situation of an expired or temporary ration card are eligible to apply for a new ration card.
- Couples who have recently got married. That is in the state that is eligible to apply for a ration card.
- The type of ration issued to citizens will depend on the application submitted by them.
How to check District Village Wise Ration card list
Check the steps here. This will help you. Look here.
- Right, Click on https://food.raj.nic.in/DistrictWiseCategoryDetails.aspx.
- District-wise list/ count of ration cards will come.
- Search for the district and hit on the rural/urban link as per the area.
- A list of all the Blocks as per the option will appear.
- Click on respective Block option and Panchayat/Ward – wise list of ration card will open.
- Select the respective ward tab and a list of all the FPS names will appear.
- Click on the FPS name link. And go further to check more details.
How to apply for Rajasthan Ration Card
Follow the steps here. Do check out.
- Visit the official website of the Food Department.
- On the homepage of the web, applicants have to click on Food Security Yojana/ Ration Card
- Now, applicants have to click on links
- PDF of all the application forms viz. application form for APL, BPL, AAY, State BPL, Annapurna, correction form, etc. will open.
- Download the PDF and take the printout of the form page.
- Fill all the details, attach the photocopy of the documents.
- After filling the application form, applicants have to submit it to the office.
- On submission of the application form, applicants will be provided a receipt/slip or an application no.
- They have to keep the application no./ receipt/slip safe for the future.
Documents for Rajasthan Ration Card
Check the list here. This will be helpful. Do have a look.
- Aadhaar Card, PAN card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Domicile certificate/ residential proof
- Previous Electricity Bills
- Caste Certificate
- Age proof – Birth certificate
- Gas Connection
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Previous ration card
How to can I check the Ration Ration Card?
You can check it online. This is by visiting the official web.
What is the processing time of ration card applications?
Rajasthan ration card will be given to the applicants within 30 days of the date of application.
I have lost my ration card; can I apply for a new one?
In case your ration card had expired, you have to fill Form A-I (APL ration card) for the issue of a new ration card. If your ration card has been missed/damaged/lost, then you have to submit your application through Form B of the type of ration card.
Who takes care of the issuance of ration cards and other related activities in various locations of the state?
Check the official site given.
We will soon update. Do comment your doubts in the comment section. We will try to help you out. Keep visiting us for other state ration card click here.