Rajasthan JET Agriculture – JET stands for Joint Entrance Test. So, JET Application form 2020 will release in the month of March 2020.
So, Agriculture University, Kota conducts the Rajasthan JET examination. Rajasthan JET Agriculture Application form releases online.
Interested candidates can check the dates and apply from here. Also, the direct link is provided in this web portal. So, to know more details read further.
- Rajasthan JET Agriculture Details
- Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2020 Important Dates
- Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2020 Application form
- Rajasthan JET Application Fee 2020
- Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2020 Eligibility criteria
- Rajasthan JET Agriculture Admit Card 2020
- JET 2020 Merit list
- Rajasthan JET Agriculture Result 2020
- Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2020 Counseling
- JET 2020 Admission criteria
- JET Agriculture 2020 Counseling procedure
- Document required for the Online Option form
Rajasthan JET Agriculture Details
The Rajasthan JET Agriculture important highlights are given below. Candidates can check it out
|Examination name||Rajasthan JET 2020|
|Conducting Body||Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur.|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||On the basis of the merit list|
Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2020 Important Dates
The Rajasthan JET Agriculture scheduled has been discussed below. Candidates are advised to check the dates from the table given below-
|Release of Notification||1st of March 2020|
|Starting of Online Application Form||16th March 2020|
|Last date for the submission of Online Application form||25th April 2020|
|Releasing of Admit Card||1st June 2020|
|JET Examinations 2020||7th June 2020|
|Publishing of OMR sheets and Answer key||14th June 2020|
|Last date if Objection Window||16th June 2020|
|Declaration of result||23rd June 2020|
|Starting of filling of choice online option form||25th June 2020|
|Display of provisional list||6th July 2020|
|Commencement of classes||24th or 25th July 2020|
Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2020 Application form
So, Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2020 Application form will be out in an online mode. Candidate can check the application form and fill it on the official website. Also, submit it before the last date of submission.
Given below are the steps given for the procedure of how to apply the JET Rajasthan Agriculture 2020 Application form. So,candidates can take reference from there and can apply for the application form-
How To Apply JET Agriculture Form 2020
So, Students can follow the below steps to the online their application form:
- First, visit the official website of Rajasthan JET
- Then click on Apply online button.
- Candidates who are applying for the first time need to register themselves first.
- Then enter your name, date of birth, mail id and password.
- Candidates who are existing already can log in directly with their login credentials are sent by the authority to their registered email id.
- Then after filling the application form candidate need to pay the fee.
Rajasthan JET Application Fee 2020
Candidate can pay the Application fee only in online mode by using credit or debit card or net banking. The Application fee will be different for each category. The details of the Application fee is given in a table below
|General /OBC/SBC||INR 2800|
Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2020 Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2020 are given below. Before applying candidates need to check the criteria.
- DOMICILE-Candidate who is applying for the Rajasthan JET 2020 should have the domicile of Rajasthan state.
- AGE LIMIT- Candidate who is applying for the Rajasthan JET should be of a maximum of 25 years.
- QUALIFICATIONS- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer or any Secondary Board.
- SUBJECT- Candidate must have passed the Examination with agriculture, biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics subject.
- MINIMUM MARKS- Candidate of commerce and art background are not eligible and they should score a minimum of 50% in every subject.
Rajasthan JET Agriculture Admit Card 2020
Candidate can download the admit card by using their registration number and date of birth. It is expecting that candidates will get their admit card on 1st June 2020.
So, candidates should know that the admit card cannot be sent through post or any other communication way. Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2020 Admit card will contain the name and roll number with their photograph and test center details.
If there is any mistake in the Admit card then-candidate needs to report to the main authority immediately. Because the admit card is very important for every candidate. So candidates should check all the details of the admit card before the exam very carefully.
JET 2020 Merit list
So, admission of the colleges and the seats to be filled will be based on the merit list. Also, it is followed by the reservation policies.
So it is very important for every student to make sure that their name comes on the merit list. Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2020 merit list is declared by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. So, candidates can check their merit list by entering the registration number and password. Also, they can download the Merit List from the official website in a PDF format.
The main aim to release the merit list is to make the candidate check out their rank which they have scored in written entrance examination.
Rajasthan JET Agriculture Result 2020
It is expected that the Rajasthan JET 2020 Result will be declared on 4th Week Of May 2020. The Rajasthan JET 2020 Result will be declared by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. Candidate can check their result through online mode by entering their registration number and password.
How To Check Result
Given below are the steps of how to check the Rajasthan JET 2020 result. Candidate can follow the easy steps and check their result-
- So, Firstly visit the official link of the Rajasthan JET 2020
- Then the new page will be open on the screen.
- So, after that search for the JET 2020 result
- Then-candidate need to enter their registration number and password
- So, after filling all the required details click on the submit button.
- After clicking on submit button Your JET 2020 result will appear on the screen
- So, check your results carefully and download it in a PDF format.
- Also, take out the print for further use.
Rajasthan JET Agriculture 2020 Counseling
So, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology organizes JET Rajasthan Agriculture 2020 counseling. It is expecting that JET Agriculture 2020 counseling will be started from the month of June. So, candidates can fill the option entry form from the first week of June to the last week of June. Candidates who are qualified can take part in the counseling procedure. So, candidates get seats on the basis of choice filled and availability of seats. Also, rank assigned to the candidate. The Rajasthan JET Agriculture counseling is held in different rounds.
So, Rajasthan JET Cut-off 2020 is expected to be released in the last week of June 2020. Candidate can check the cut off through online mode.
JET 2020 Admission criteria
So, candidates who takes part in counseling can get admission to any University or its affiliated college. Candidates who want to attend counseling need to fill the online option form.
So, in the counseling process, seat allot to candidates are with the courses which they have selected. Candidates get a seat on the basis of rank. So.candidates can join the college after paying the fee with the allotment letter.
JET Agriculture 2020 Counseling procedure
JET Agriculture 2020 counseling procedure is given below. So, candidates can check the procedure from the below points-
- So, after the declaration of the result firstly candidate needs to fill the online option form.
- After filling the form, candidates go for counseling on the basis of their rank.
- So, in the counseling procedure candidate need to select the courses and subject according to their rank basis
- Then after selecting candidate need to pay the fee and fill their choices of colleges in which they want admission.
- So, after the counseling, candidates need to report to their respective colleges in order to complete their further admission process.
Document required for the Online Option form
So, candidates can check the list of documents required from below
- Mark sheet or scorecard of last qualifying examination
- Transfer and Character certificate
- Category and Domicile Certificate
- Physical fitness certificate