Railway Group D Physical Test 2018 Date | RRB Group D PET Process
The Indian Railways have conducted the Railway group D physical test from Starting Of March 2019. The exam will be conducted in multiple stages. Once you qualify the Computer-based Test, then you will be called for Physical Efficiency Test.
Candidates who have cleared the Railway Group D Physical Test (PET) will then go to the next process called Document Verification. Passing in Railway Physical test is mandatory and it will be qualifying in nature.
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB), recruits only eligible candidates for various Group D posts. As in Group D Vacancy, Railway Board appoints only those candidates who are eligible for Porter, Welder, Keyman, Leverman, Switchman, Trackman, Asstt Pointsman, etc.
All the candidates must be aware of the new eligibility criteria for Railway Group D Physical Test. Candidates who have applied for the exam can get the latest information about Railway Physical Test details from this article at sarkarinaukriind.com.
As per Sources, more than 1.89 Crore numbers of students had applied as well as appeared in this Group D Exam 2018-19. Hence, you guys need to hold on and wait for officials to release the online Railway Group D Result Physical test 2019.
- RRB Group PET Test Date
- Railway Group D Post Name
- Selection Process Of RRB Group D Physical Test 2018
Railway Physical Test Important Details
Candidates can check the important details of Physical Test from the given table below:
|Exam conducting Organisation||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Recruitment Category||Railway Group D (Central Government Job)|
|Number of vacancies||62,907|
|Group D PET Test Date||26th March 2019|
|Work Location||All over India|
|Age limit||18 to 31 years|
|Qualification of the candidates||Class 10th passed or ITI from NCVT/SCVT|
|Stages||Two stages (Computer-based test and Physical Efficiency test.)|
RRB Group PET Test Date
RRB Board Uploaded All Physical test Date On Their official website. Here Some All Shortlisted date is given below.
|RRB||PET Exam Dates||Issuance of Admit Card|
|Gorakhpur||25 Mar 2019||15 Mar 2019|
|Mumbai||27 Mar 2019||11 Mar 2019|
|Allahabad||25 Mar 2019||15 Mar 2019|
|Chennai||22 Mar 2019||11 Mar 2019|
|Bhopal||25 to 30 Mar 2019||15 Mar 2019|
|Patna||26 Mar to 03 Apr 2019||16 Mar 2019|
|Bhubaneshwar||21 Mar 2019||10 Mar 2019|
|Guwahati||29 Mar 2019||To be Announced|
|Chandigarh||To be Announced||12 Mar 2019|
|Ahmedabad||To be Announced||12 Mar 2019|
|Secunderabad||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Ranchi||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Bilaspur||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Bangalore||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Kolkata||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Ajmer||To be Announced||To be Announced|
Railway Group D Post Name
Candidates who have given Railway Group D Physical Test the should know that there are different positions in Railway Group D. Check the different positions for Railway Group D jobs in the given table below-
POSITIONS UNDER RAILWAY GROUP D EXAMS
|Group D- Store||Porter|
|Group D- Engg||Shunter|
|Helper-II-S & T||Welder|
Selection Process Of RRB Group D Physical Test 2018
There is a selection procedure of Railway group D Physical test, candidates should prepare themselves according to this procedure given below-
The Physical Test will be based on the following stages-
- Written Examination (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Final List
Railway Group D Physical Test CBT Exam Pattern
The Computer-Based Test is the first stage of the selection procedure that will be based on the following pattern :
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||100||90 mins|
|General Science||100||90 mins|
|General Awareness of current affairs||100||90 mins|
There is negative marking for each incorrect answer. 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for the wrong answer. The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
Railway Physical Test Instructions
The detailed information regarding the Railway Physical test is given below
|Male Candidates||1. Candidates should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
2. Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
|Female Candidates||1. Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
.2. You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
|PWD||1. Persons with Disabilities are exempted from appearing in PET.
2. After qualifying in the CBT, such candidates will have to pass the medical examination prescribed for Persons with Disabilities
General Instruction For PET
1. Railway Group D Physical Test is only a qualifying test. The results of PET will be announced on the same day, after the test, as far as possible.
2. Candidates are expected to take adequate care while undergoing Railway Group D Physical Test to avoid any injury to themselves or those around them.
3. The Railway will not be responsible for any injury or damage suffered/caused during the Railway Group D Physical Test.
4. The decision of the PET committee at the venue regarding fitness/un‐fitness of candidates will be final in the Physical Test.
5. Candidates should strictly obey the instruction issued by Railway Official at the Physical Test venue.
6. Candidates are advised to read the conditions specified in the employment notification carefully and appear for the PET only if they fulfill all the eligibility conditions mentioned therein. Please note that ineligible candidates detected at any stage will lead to disqualification.
7. Candidates will be allowed only one chance and request for a second chance will not be entertained under any circumstances.
8. No request for the change in date, venue and time for Physical Test will be entertained.
9. Candidates are advised to appear for the exam in, appropriate clothes and shoes.
10. Candidates should report to the PET venue one hour before the time indicated on the call letters. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the venue without producing the call letter.
Railway Group D Physical Test Final Selection
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB), will be very strict regarding the final selection of candidates. Railway Recruitment Board releases Merit list based on the candidate’s performance in written examination, PET, document verification and medical test for Physical test. In this final list, only qualified candidate’s name is mentioned and they are called soon for training.
Railway Group D Physical Test Result Date 2019
Earlier Railway Recruitment Board announced the Recruitment of Group D Posts 2018. Right after the official announcement, unexpected numbers of applicants applied for the 2018 Railway Group D physical test Recruitment.
At this time when the online competitive Exam process is completed. Now finally candidates are looking to check their live updated RRB Group D Results to declared by online. The good news is also that the Answer key of the Exam is also available Set Wise.
Candidates can enter their registration Numbers, name and Date of Birth to download Railway Group D Physical test Result 2019 in the official Web Page. There is only one way to get your RRB Group D CBT Result 2019 and that is the Official Site.
It is expected that the physical test result will be out in the coming February 2019.