Punjab Agriculture University Result 2020 – Download Result @ pau.edu
The Punjab Agriculture University Result 2020 will published on the university’s official website, i.e., http://pau.edu or on the notice board in Thapar Hall. The Registrar will notify it. The university will also publish a white application form along with the entrance test result.
The candidates must download the white form and fill in details in it at the time of counseling/ interview. Likewise, the university announces the result for various entrance tests. Undoubtedly, based on the merit wise or rank wise, the candidates will be selected for counseling. The merit list for admission to UG, PG and Ph.D. programs will be based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination. Hence, Know more details on the PAU result 2020 from the article below.
Punjab Agriculture University Result 2020
PAU Ludhiana Non-Teaching Merit List 2020 articulates the contender’s names and roll numbers who have made it to the examination. Just the applicants whose score abide by the succeeding marks are only entitled to the on-paper examination.
- As Punjab Agriculture University Merit List 2020 is the replication of your industry. Consequently, applicants whose performance meets the stated principles are suitable to get their names included on the PAU Merit List 2020.
- The Punjab Agriculture University Result 2020 will publish on the official website of the university, i.e., http://pau.edu.
- The university has also published a white application form in common with the entrance test result.
Important Points About the Result
The contenders should download the white form and fill in niceties in it at the time of counseling/ interview. The University declares the result for numerous entrance tests. Based on the merit wise or rank wise, the applicants will nominate for counseling.
- The merit list for admission to UG, PG and Ph.D. programs will be on account of the marks obtained in the entrance examination.
- The university will distribute category wise results in pdf format. The result is comprised of roll numbers and rank accomplished by the applicant.
- The contenders whose roll number seems on the list will be acceptable to participate in the first counseling.
|PAU CET 2020 Examination Date||1st week of June 2020|
|Result Release date||1st week of June 2020|
How to check PAU Result 2020?
To check the result of Punjab Agriculture University, candidates will have to follow these steps:
1st step: Firstly, visit the official website – http://pau.edu.
2nd step: Click on the link to check ‘PAU Result 2020’ (to be available after the release of entrance result).
3rd step: Similarly, candidates will redirect to a new page.
4th step: Likewise, click on the PAU result pdf file.
5th step: Additionally, press Ctrl+F and search your name/roll number.
6th step: Finally, download and save the result for future reference.
PAU Result 2020 – Details Mentioned on it
Punjab Agriculture University 2020 result will likely contain the following information:
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
PAU Result 2020 – Scorecard
The exam conducting body might also release the scorecard of PAU 2020 after the declaration of the result. To check the scores, candidates will have to login by using the required credentials – login ID and password. Candidates will be able to check their marks scored in the entrance exam. The scorecard of PAU will likely to carry the following details:
- Sectional marks
- Total marks secured
PAU 2020 Counselling
The PAU 2020 Counselling based on merit-wise/rank wise. The selected candidates must appear in person for the counseling at the specified schedule. The candidates who appear or are appearing in the qualifying examination can apply. Still, they must produce original mark sheets of qualifying examination result at the time of counseling failing which their candidature will not be considered for counseling. Furthermore, the admission will be subject to scrutinizing of original certificates at the time of counseling. The candidates have to report to the counseling venue with all the original certificates/testimonials in proof of age, category, educational qualification, domicile, etc. After clearing the entrance test, candidates should fill the white application form and produce it at the counseling time.
Important instructions for the candidates
- For the undergraduate programs, the number of candidates for first counseling will be four times the program’s number of seats.
- Likewise, the undergraduate programs, the number of candidates for first counseling will be four times the number of seats in the program
- For Masters’ and Ph.D. programs, only those candidates, who shall obtain 20% marks in the entrance test, will be called for counseling/interview. Furthermore, Ph.D. candidates are also required to obtain 20% marks in MCQ & Subjective test individually.
- Candidates have to submit a full fee in cash on a spot at the time of counseling, failing which the seat is to the candidate next on the merit list.
- These photographs should be the same in all respects as the candidate wishes to appear in the examination/ counseling i.e., if the candidate wishes to appear with beard/turban/dupatta/specs, etc., a photograph should be identical.