PSSOU Result 2020 Released – Check PSSOU UG/PG Exam Result Online
PSSOU Result 2020 is already out and is available on the official website. The Punjab Sundarlal Sharma Open University declares the result online. The candidates who had to appear for the UG and PG semester examination can check the result from the official website. The direct link for checking result status is also available here.
Here we have given the quickest and easy steps to download the Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University (PSSOU) Result. Aspirants go through the below article to know more details of the result.
PSSOU Result 2020
The Punjab Sundarlal Sharma Open University has already finished conducting its UG and PG exam. Aspirants who took part in the examination eagerly waiting for their result. So, your search ends here.
The PSSOU issues the result only to those aspirants who had to appear for the semester exam. So, aspirants need to enter login details for checking the results. They can do so by entering their name and roll number and other information.
Candidates check the result to know the total marks obtain, GPA, and for checking the result status(pass/fail). To qualify the examination, aspirants have to score the minimum or above passing marks. So, candidates will go to their next semester based on these marks. If any candidates unable to obtain the passing mark, then he or she has to clear the back paper in the upcoming examination.
After the declaration of the result, if any candidates do not get satisfaction from their marks can apply for revaluation.
Punjab Sundarlal Sharma Open University Score card-Highlights
The Punjab Sundarlal Sharma Open University result important highlights are mention below. So, candidates can check the table given below for PSSOU Result .
|Name of the University||PSSOU or PSSU|
|Full name||Punjab Sundarlal Sharma Open University|
|Name of the Exam||PSSOU UG and PG Examination|
|Type of Exam||Semester Examination|
|Courses offered||UG (Undergraduate) , PG (Post graduate) Diploma and others|
|Name of the courses||BA, B.Sc., B.com, MA, Msc., M.Com, Ph.D., M.Phil, MBA, ., M.A., B.A., B.Ed, B.F,BCA,MD,MS and many more|
|Article Category||PSSOU Result 2020|
|Mode of Declaration||Online mode|
|Release Date||March 2020|
Details Mentioned PSSOU, Bilaspur Mark sheet
Details given on the Punjab Sundarlal Sharma Open University mark sheet is mention below. So, students do have a look at the points below that will help them for better understanding about PSSOU Result:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Category of the Candidate
- Gender (Male or Female)
- Roll and Enrollment Number
- Hall ticket or Admit card Number Number
- Name of the Examination
- Exam Centre name
- Subject name and code
- Internal and External Marks
- Total marks obtain
- Grand Total
- Total Percentage score
- Result (Pass or Fail)
How to check or download PSSOU Result 2020
So, the steps of how to check or download PSSOU Result 2020 is mention below. Aspirants who had to appear for the semester exam need to check the result. So, follow the below given easy steps and check your result.
- So, firstly candidates need to visit the official website of Punjab Sundarlal Sharma Open University.
- The official website link is mention in the table above.
- So, after that official home page of the University will open on display.
- On the home page, check for the ‘Result’ Section on the right-hand side.
- So, upon clicking on that ‘Result,’ a new page will be open on the window.
- On that page, candidates will find a link to the Term End Exam Result.
- Now click on the link, and you will be move from the current page to the new page.
- They can do so by entering your name and Roll number.
- Also, along with that, choose your course and session.
- So, after entering all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Now your PSSOU Result 2020 will open on the screen.
- So, now check your result and division and save or download the PDF.
Re-totalling or Rechecking Result
So, students who are not happy with the marks obtain by them in the exam can apply for the revaluation. Candidate can apply for rechecking or re-totalling of the answer sheet online from the official website. The link to apply for revaluation is available on the result page. The rechecking of answer script result releases on the official website.