Presidency University Admission 2020 – Apply PUBDET Application Form
Presidency University Admission- The WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board ) releases the notification for Presidency Admission 2020. It is expecting admission will start soon. The notification of Presidency Admission releases on the official website of the university. The admission process starts in online mode only. University releases application form for UG and PG courses. So, to know more details about admission candidates need to read further.
Presidency University 2020 PUBDET & PUMDET Exam has been postponed due to COVID 19. The new exam date will be declared shortly. The university conducts entrance test known as PUBDET and PUMDET to provide admission into various UG and PG courses. Admission will be given into BA / B.Sc (Hons) by PUBDET Score and into MA / M.Sc through PUMDET. Students can go through this article to know various details about Presidency University Admission 2020 including important dates, application form, exam pattern, result, counselling etc.
Presidency University Admission 2020
University offers application form for both UG and PG courses. For UG courses candidates needs to apply for PUBDET(Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test). Also, for PG courses candidates need to fill the PUMDET(Presidency University Masters Degree Entrance Test).
To apply for UG courses Candidates need to pass 10+2 and for PG courses candidates must be UG qualified.
So, the University admission is based on scores of PUBDET and PUMDET. Also, admission is based on the candidate’s name who got shortlisted in the merit list.
So before applying candidate should know the complete procedure and eligibility criteria of the admission. The admission procedure is not the same for both courses. So, it may diverge for different courses.
Candidates need to fill the application form in order to get admission to the Presidency University. The application form is filled online only. Also, the candidate can download the form.
So, after filling the application form, candidates need to pay the application fees.
After submission of the form, the university releases the admit card and results after the exam. So, both admit card and result releases on the official website https://presiuniv.ac.in/web/
Presidency University 2020 Application Form
For the applying students, Presidency University 2020 Application Form instructions are given here:
- The Application form for PUBDET 2020 has been released from 9th January 2020.
- The application process will end till 6th February 2020 for PUBDET 2020. Candidates must fill the application form within the given time period in order to successfully complete the application process.
- The application forms has been released through online mode only. Candidates can register themselves by filling the basic details.
- Candidates must fill their personal and educational details like marks, address, temporary address, etc. carefully and correctly in order to avoid rejection of form.
- Students can make correction from 21st to 22nd April 2020 for PUMDET.
- Candidates have to upload photograph and signature in the specified format and size. After making payment, take printout of payment proof and application form.
- There is no need to send any document to the authority.
PUBDET and PUMDET Admission Highlights
Presidency University PUBDET for UG and PUMDET for PG Admission details are given below. So, candidates can go through the table mentioned below-
|Name of the University||Presidency University|
|Type of University||Public State University|
|Courses offered||UG and PG courses|
|Name of the Courses||UG (B.A, B.COM, B.SC) and PG (M.A, M.COM, M.SC)|
|Examination Name||PUBDET and PUMDET|
|Full form||PUBDET(Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test) and PUMDET (Presidency University Masters Degree Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Body||University of Presidency|
|Post Category||Admission 2020|
Presidency Admission Important Dates
Candidates are eagerly waiting for an application form. So your search ends here. We have provided the expected dates in the table given below.
So, the Presidency Admission 2020 dates for both the UG and PG courses are different.
Below given dates are the expected dates. So, don’t take these dates as confirmed dates. We will notify the confirm date as soon as Univesity confirms it.
|EVENTS||PUBDET IMPORTANT DATES||PUMDET IMPORTANT DATES|
|Starting date of Application form||9th January 2020||12th March 2020|
|Last date to fill the Application form||6th February 2020||26th March 2020|
|Downloading confirmation page last date||1st week of March 2020||2nd week of March 2020|
|Starting of Applications corrections||1st week of February 2020||1st week of April 2020|
|Release date of Admit card||6th April 2020||June 1st week 2020|
|Presidency University Examination 2020||11th – 12th April 2020||21st June 2020|
|Result declaration||June 1st week 2020||July 2nd week|
How to Fill Presidency Application Form 2020
Steps How to fill the application form is given. So, the candidate can check it from the below points so they can apply easily.
- Students can apply using the online mode only.
- So the candidate needs to visit the official website.
- Then click on the Apply link.
- So, candidates need to register themselves by clicking on the link.
- Fill the form with your details and academic details.
- They can do so by entering their name, DOB, email id and parent details
- Now scan and upload a photograph with signature.
- So, after that click on the Submit button.
- Then pay the application fees.
- Now save or download the form and
- Also, take out the printout for further use
Documents Required during Presidency University Admission 2020
Moreover, Documents required during admission is given below. So, candidates can check before applying for admission. The list of documents are-
- Candidates 10th and 12th mark sheet of the student for PUBDET
- Graduation final year degree mark sheet for PUMDET
- ID proof (Pan card, Aadhar card)
- Candidate migration certificate.
- Caste Certificate proof.’
- Income Certificate
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Candidate Signature.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Entrance examination marks