Pragati Scholarship 2020 – Scholarship Form, Dates, Eligibility, Girls Scholarship
All India Council for Technical Education Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2020: AICTE under the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) suggests the application form for Pragati Scholarship 2020. Girls Students are eligible to apply for AICTE Pragati Scholarship before the last date.
AICTE invites the application form to offer the Pragati Scholarship for Girls. This scholarship scheme is given to any single girl of the family for pursuing her Graduation Degree/ Diploma Courses in AICTE approved college/ institute/ university. AICTE offers the near around 4000 scholarship to shortlisted girls candidates in a year. Saksham Scholarship 2020 is open for eligible aspirants who want to study in Higher class up to Diploma / Degree Courses.
Candidates can fill the online application form for the Pragatischolarship. The last to apply for the Scholarship is 8th October 2020 (tentative). Candidates advised registering online for Pragati Scholarship before the due date.
Pragati Scholarship Highlights 2020
Here we have full details of the scholarship. Do have a look at this. This will be helpful.
|Name of the Scholarship||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Total No. Of reward By Pragati Scholarship||4000|
|Scholarship Given for diploma candidates||2000|
|Scholarships for Degree||2000|
Pragati Scholarship 2020 Important Date and Events
AICTE Scholarship Important Dates and Events are given here. Do have a look at it. These dates are tentative.
|Pragati Scholarship Application dates||8th September|
|Pragati Scholarship the Last Date to Apply||8th October|
|Pragati Scholarship merit list||January|
AICTE Scholarship Rewards 2020
The AICTE Pragati Scholarship rewards a total of 4000 scholarships to female students, of which 2000 scholarships are given to aspirants pursuing diploma and 2000 to degree aspirants.
The details of the Shaksham Scholarship 2020 amount are mention below. These are tentative.
- The selected candidates receive a tuition fee of INR 30,000 or the actual tuition fee amount, whichever is less.
- The chosen aspirants also become eligible for INR 2000 per month for 10 months as incidental charges each year.
In case of tuition fee waiver or reimbursement, the scholarship amount of INR 30,000 is reimbursed to candidates in the form of the following activities.
- Purchase of books,
- Laptops, and software
- Purchase of equipment
Fees paid towards competitive examination application forms/exam fees for all examinations related to employment / higher education
Pragati Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Two Girls Child per family are likely, whose family income is not more than 8 lakh per annum during the preceding financial year (in case of a married girl, the income of parents/guardian/in-laws, whichever is higher considered)
The applicant should be allowed to 1st year of Degree/Diploma course in any of the AICTE approved institutions of the particular year through the Centralized Admission Process of the State/Central Government. Some uniquely abled candidates, having a handicap of at the very least 40% and family pay not more than 8 lakh for each annum during the upcoming monetary year, are qualified for the AICTE Ragati Scholarship.
Reservation is 15% for SC, 7.5%, ST and 27% for OBC students.
How to apply for Pragati Scholarship
If a candidate is eligible for these minority scholarships, they can apply for it online through NSP. Follow the given below to fill the minority scholarship application form.
- To help candidates in the application process, AICTE provides them to fill the Pragati scholarship application form through the AICTE Portal mention above.
- Qualified Aspirants who admitted in AICTE approved institutions for first-year Degree/Diploma in the academic year 2020-21, may apply for the scholarship on AICTE website, i.e., www.aicte-india.org
- Candidates need to go to AICTE official website And register themselves for Pragati Or Saksham Scheme.
- Click on the option “Register Here” to create a new profile.
- Enter the details and click on “Register.”
- The confirmation e-mail link will sent to the registered e-mail ID. Please click on the link to confirm your registration.
- Login again at the link given with the registered e-mail Id/Username and Password to fill the online application form.
- Incomplete applications are subject to be rejected summarily
- Details of the Scheme are available on AICTE website
Important Documents to Apply for Pragati Scholarship
- Aadhar Card
- Mark Sheet of standard 10th / 12th / others as applicable.
- Yearly family Income Certificate for the previous financial year in the prescribed format issued by not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Admission letter issued by the management of Technical Education for the admission in Diploma/Degree Course.
- Certificate issued by the Head of the Institute.
- Tuition fee receipt.
- AADHAR linked Bank Pass Book in the name of the candidate showing Account number, IFSC code, and Photograph.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC category.
- Notice by parents properly signed saying that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund the Scholarship amount if found false at any stage.
AICTE Scholarship Important Links
|AICTE Link||CLICK HERE|