POWERGRID Recruitment of fresh Engineering Graduates for Executive positions
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities
in the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India invites applications for Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Electrical / Electronics/ Civil through GATE 2019.
Recruitment of Engineering Graduates through GATE 2019
Executive Trainee (Electrical/Electronics/Civil) through GATE 2019.
A) Valid Score in the GATE 2019
Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019 as shown in the following table
and Qualified in the same. The qualifying marks shall be as declared by GATE 2019 Organizing Body.
|Post||Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper|
POWERGRID may also use the GATE 2019 scores for recruitment for other positions depending on
B) Upper Age Limit
28 years as on 31.12.2018.
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
Candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode.
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019,
Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2019, i.e. Electrical
Engineering (EE)/ Electronics and Communication (EC) / Civil Engineering (CE).
- Candidates qualified in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next
stage of selection. Qualifying marks in GATE 2019 shall be as decided by GATE 2019 conducting authority.
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on
their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2019, in the corresponding paper.
- Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their login at the POWERGRID Online
Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other
relevant documents through the candidate login.
- Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as
mentioned in their interview call letter.
On or before 15 February 2019.
Official Website: http://www.powergridindia.com