Pondicherry University Admit Card – Download @www.pondiuni.edu.in
The official body will release Pondicherry University admit card 2020 by the first week of August 2020. Similarly, the applicants to the entrance test can access the hall ticket through online mode. Undoubtedly, no candidate can appear for the test without the Pondicherry University hall ticket. Likewise, the candidates should log in to access the hall ticket for the examination. The Admit card mentions exam details, including date, time, and center.
The officials will conduct the entrance exam by the first week of July 2020. However, the officials will release the hall ticket for the semester exam online. On the other hand, the University students must sign in to access the admission card. Read the article for more information about the Pondicherry University Admit Card.
Pondicherry University Admit Card
Firstly, candidates can download their hall ticket from the official website. Without a doubt, only the valid admit card is treated as a document to appear in the examination. Without bringing the admit card candidate cannot sit in the examination.
After the registration process, the PU Admit card will be uploaded by the university on its website. Importantly, candidates must download the PU Admit Card and check it carefully. Nevertheless, in case of any deviation, please bring it to the university’s notice before the exam.
Pondicherry University Admit Card – Important Dates
On the whole, the officials will release the admit card as per the date given in the schedule. Whereas the candidates appearing for the entrance test must keep checking the notification and dates to avoid missing any deadline. Find below the important dates of PU Admit Card 2020-
|Admit Card||First Week of August 2020|
|Pondicherry University Entrance Exam||Third Week of August 2020|
|Pondicherry University Result||Last Week of August 2020|
How To Download Pondiuni Hall Ticket?
The authority will issue the admit card only to the candidates with the duly filled application form. Likewise, the candidates can download the hall ticket from the university website. Above all, the candidates will need to login to access the PU Admit Card 2020. Following are the steps to download Pondicherry University Admit Card 2020-
- Firstly, check the official website of the university www.pondiuni.edu.in
- In the same way, click on the link available to download the admit card
- A login page will display on the screen
- In addition to this, enter the user id and password
- Tap on the ‘Login’ button
- Last but not least, check and download the PU Admit Card.
pondiuni.edu.in Admit Card – Details Mentioned
Mainly, the candidates appearing for the entrance test must check the hall ticket for exam details. The aspirants should report at the allotted exam center with the admit card on the specified date. Following are the details mentioned on the Pondicherry University Admit Card-
- Name of the Candidate
- Date and Time of exam
- Exam Centre
- Examination Roll number
- Registration Number
- Exam Day guidelines
Check the pattern of Entrance exam here-
- Mode of Test- CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Type of Questions- Multiple-choice (MCQ)
- Test Duration- 2 hours
- Overall Marks- 100
- Marking Scheme- +4 marks for a correct answer, -1 mark for an incorrect answer
Pondicherry University Exam Centres
Definitely, the officials will mention the exam center on the Pondicherry University Admit Card of the candidates. However, the applicants are required to reach the allotted exam center on the date of examination. Given below are some of the exam centers of Pondicherry University-
- New Delhi
Firstly, the students pursuing UG and PG course from the university can download the PU Admit card for the semester exam via online mode. Without a doubt, the officials will mention the date and time of each subject of the course in the hall ticket. In the same way, the students will need to log in with the details to access Pondicherry University, Admit Card. The university will never provide a hard copy of the admit card to its applicants.
Exam Day Guidelines
- Importantly, violation of any rules and regulations will lead to the cancellation of the examination.
- Secondly, admit cards will not be provided by post; hence all are required to download from the university website.
- The candidates reaching late to the exam center will not be allowed to write the test.
- As a rule, candidates must reach the exam center half an hour before the examination begins.
- In addition to this, candidates must produce the Pondicherry University Admit Card on the day of examination to avoid disqualification.
- However, the candidates must preserve the hall ticket till the counseling.
- No electronic device, including phone, smartwatch, calculator, etc. are allowed inside the examination hall.
- Finally, no baggage is allowed inside the examination hall.
About the University
Pondicherry University is a Central University found in 1985 in Puducherry, India. Similarly, the university has 3 campuses with the main campus located at Puducherry housing 15 schools, 37 Departments, and 10 Centres. Moreover, Pondicherry University offers Postgraduate and Doctoral courses in the Faculty of Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering Technology, Fine Arts, Law, Management, and Medicine. Above all, candidates are offered admission based on the performance in the Pondicherry University entrance exam.