PO IBPS: On 16th Jan ’19, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Notifications were released for IBPS PO Examinations for 2019. The registration process will be commenced online and the date for registration is expected to be in the month of July.
- PO IBPS Exam Process:
- PO IBPS 2019 Application Form:
- PO IBPS Examination 2019 Registration Process :
- PO IBPS 2019 Examination Fee:
- PO IBPS Examination 2019 Registration Payment Mode:
- PO IBPS PO Examination Registration Documents Required:
- PO IBPS Examination 2019 Prelims Date:
- PO IBPS Examination 2019 Mains Date:
- PO IBPS 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- PO IBPS 2019 Examination Type & Duration:
- PO IBPS 2019 Examination Syllabus:
- PO IBPS Examinations Marks Break-up:
- PO IBPS Examination Marking Pattern:
- PO IBPS Book Recommendations:
- IBPS PO Preparation Tips:
- PO IBPS Examination Passing Criteria:
PO IBPS Exam Process:
IBPS Selection processes are done by conducting a two-part IBPS Examination. 1st Stage is the IBPS Prelims upon successful completion of which one moves on to the 2nd stage is the IBPS Mains. After the candidate clears his/her mains, they will sit for the Final Interview round.
PO IBPS 2019 Application Form:
Application forms for IBPS Examinations in 2019 will be officially open in July 2019 and will be kept open for registrations for a month. In August 2019 the registrations will close down.
PO IBPS Examination 2019 Registration Process :
Candida9tes are notified to register for IBPS 2019 Examinations online via the Official IBPS Website: www.ibps.in. The application process is a simple three-part process,
Detail filling à Document Uploading à Payment Completion
PO IBPS 2019 Examination Fee:
The Examination Fee for IBPS 2019 Candidates is divided into two categories: General and Reserved. Fee for IBPS General Category is INR 600 and Registration Fee for IBPS Reserved Category is INR 100.
PO IBPS Examination 2019 Registration Payment Mode:
The Registration for IBPS Examinations for 2019 needs to be done Online. The payment of the IBPS Registration fee will also be done online. Candidates can use either net banking or credit card or debit card.
PO IBPS PO Examination Registration Documents Required:
Since the registration process for IBPS PO Examinations is Online, the documents for each candidate also needs to be submitted online by uploading scanned copies.
- Photograph in JPG format [file size 20kb – 50kb]
- Black ink Signature in JPG format [file size 10kb – 20kb]
- Thumb Impression in JPG format [file size 10kb – 20kb]
- Handwritten Declaration (scanned) in JPG format : [file size 10kb – 20kb]
PO IBPS Examination 2019 Prelims Date:
The Admit card for Prelims 2019 will be issued in September 2019. The Date for IBPS Prelims Examination 2019 is scheduled for 12th, 13th, 19th and 20th October 2019.
PO IBPS Examination 2019 Mains Date:
The Admit card for Mains 2019 will be issued in October 2019. The Date for IBPS Prelims Examination 2019 is scheduled for 30th November 2019.
PO IBPS 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must be aged between 20 to 30 years as on 1st August ’19. The Candidate must also be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized Govt. of India University or must possess a Central Government approved Educational Qualification.
PO IBPS 2019 Examination Type & Duration:
The IBPS PO 2019 Examinations will be conducted via CBT which is a Computer-Based Test. The Duration for IBPS PO Prelims is 60 minutes and the total examination time for IBPS PO Mains is 3 hours and 30 minutes.
PO IBPS 2019 Examination Syllabus:
PO IBPS Examinations Marks Break-up:
|IBPS PO Prelims 2019||
|IBPS PO Mains 2019||
PO IBPS Examination Marking Pattern:
|IBPS PO Prelims 2019||
|IBPS PO Mains 2019||
PO IBPS Book Recommendations:
- Quantitative Aptitude by R S Agarwal.
- English Language by Wren & MartinThe Complete Success Package.
- Bank PO Recruitment Examination by Arihant Publications.
- Objective Computer Knowledge & Literacy by Kiran Publication.
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS by Disha Publications.
IBPS PO Preparation Tips:
- English: Read Newspapers Daily. Work on your Vocabulary.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Pay attention to Data Interpretation.
- Reasoning: Solve Age-related Problems, Blood Relations and Circular Seat Arrangement thoroughly.
- General Awareness: Stay updated with the latest news in current affairs and the banking sector.
- Computer Knowledge: Study Keyboard Shortcuts, Hardware and Software well.
- Take Mock Tests on a regular basis to practice speed and accuracy.
- Consider the negative marking in case of doubts or guesswork.
- Allocate a specific time per question to make sure all the answers are attempted and completed.
- Solve previous years Question Paper and Mark common patterns.
PO IBPS Examination Passing Criteria:
Once a Candidate clears IBPS PO Prelims 2019 then only will they be allowed to sit for IBPS PO Mains 2019. The Results for IBPS PO Prelims 2019 will be announced on the official IBPS Website via a notification.
The next round will be clearing the IBPS PO Mains upon which the Candidate will be sitting for a final round of Interview.
The Final Results of the candidate will depend on their performance in both the IBPS PO Mains and the IBPS PO Interviews in the ratio of 80:20, 80 being the Main Results and 20 being the Interview process.
Stay updated with all the latest news for IBPS Examinations 2019 and other Government Exams here: https://sarkarinaukriind.com/