The application form for PNB SO Recruitment 2020 is available now on the official website. Punjab National Bank has released the application form for PNB SO Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Officers (Manager & Senior Manager) for the 535 vacancies. The eligible candidates can submit the online application form till 29th September 2020.
As per the notification, the tentative date of the exam is October /November 2020. Candidate should regularly visit the official website for further updates of PNB SO Recruitment 2020. Scroll down the article to get the direct link to the online application form.
- PNB SO Recruitment 2020
- PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 Key Dates
- How to Apply for PNB SO Recruitment 2020
- PNB SO Recruitment Notification
- PNB SO Recruitment Application Fees
- PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Punjab National Bank Recruitment Vacancy Details
- PNB SO Recruitment Exam Pattern
- PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment Admit Card
- How To Download PBN SO Recruitment Admit Card
- Important instructions
PNB SO Recruitment 2020
The Punjab National Bank has invited online application form from eligible candidates for the post of Specialist Officers (Manager & Senior Manager) for the 535 vacancies from 8th September 2020. The eligible candidates can submit the online application form till 29th September 2020. According to the notification, the tentative date of the exam is October /November 2020.
The selection of the candidates will conduct in two stages that are Online Test and Interview. The admit card will be available soon on the website.
Those who were eagerly waiting for the notification, their wait is finally over. Candidate can get all the important updates from this article, such as Key dates, steps to apply, eligibility, Pattern, how to check to admit card, important instruction.
PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020 Key Dates
Refer to the table given below to check the key dates of the exam:
|Release date of application form||8th September 2020|
|Last date of application form||29th September 2020|
|Exam Dates (Tentative)||October /November 2020|
How to Apply for PNB SO Recruitment 2020
There are certain steps that the applicant should follow to apply for the recruitment process:
- Visit the official website or pnbindia.in
- Then click on the “Recruitment” tab available at the homepage
- Now click on the link “Click Here To Apply” on Advertised Post
- Then Click on “New Registration”
- Now enter the required details and fill the application form with the details like Personal Information/Qualification Details/Additional Details and other details.
- After that, upload Scanned Photo & Signature
- Then preview the application form
- Now proceed for the payment for submitting the application form. The applicants need to make the payment via Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Then download or take the print out of the Confirmation Page after successful payment of fees.
PNB SO Recruitment Notification
PNB SO Recruitment Application Fees
Refer to the table given below to check the application fee:
|Other Categories||Rs 850/-|
PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Refer to the table given below to check the eligibility criteria to apply for the recruitment:
|Age limit as on 01.07.2020||Manager: Minimum Age: 25 years & Maximum Age: 35 years|
Senior Manager: Minimum Age: 25 years & Maximum Age: 37years
|Educational Qualification||Graduation/Post Graduation in the specified subject or CA/ICWA/CFA or equivalent from the recognized University/Institution|
Punjab National Bank Recruitment Vacancy Details
Refer to the table given below to check the distribution of total no of vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
PNB SO Recruitment Exam Pattern
Refer to the table given below to check the exam pattern:
|Medium of Exam||English/Hindi|
|Subject||Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Professional Knowledge|
PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment Admit Card
The admit card will be released a few days before the exam date on the official website. The applicant can download the call letter and information handout from the official website via the correct login details such as User Id & Password. Candidate can check the link of the PNB SO Admit Card on the home page of the official website. The hard copy of the hall ticket will not send through Post.
How To Download PBN SO Recruitment Admit Card
There are certain steps which should follow to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website given above in the article
- Find the link for the call letter and click on it
- Login with details like User Id & Password
- Click on the admit card option and download it.
- Candidates can take a printout of the hall ticket.
There is a set of important instructions which the applicants should follow before appearing for the exam:
- Try to reach the venue before 30-40 minutes of the exam to avoid any obstruction.
- Candidate should carry their stationery like a pen, pencil, and mandatory to carry the original Admit Card.
- Candidate should have xerox copies of the admit card and the required documents for the examination.
- Avoid carrying any Electronic gadget, the mobile, calculator in the exam hall.