PMET stands Punjab Medical Entrance Test. PMET is a state level examination. The PMET (Punjab Medical Entrance Test is conducted by the Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot. PMET is conducted for the admission of medical(MBBS) and dental (BDS) courses and programs. Many dental and medical colleges of Punjab that is government, as well as private, offer PMET (Punjab Medical Entrance Test) courses. Since from 2016, the admission is usually based on the NEET score.
Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET)consists of three papers which are of MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) types. NEET (CGPMT) will have 3 attempts for those who have made 3 attempts prior to 2017 since this rule is applicable since 2016. Punjab Medical Entrance Test(PMET)2019 will continue with the same rule that NEET’s first attempt will be the only attempt and will be counted as one.
This entrance exam is held for all categories including NRI seats.
Candidates who are interested in the Punjab Medical Entrance Test can get all the details of the Entrance exam Application form, Exam dates, Exams pattern, Syllabus, and Preparation tips etc. from https://sarkarinaukriind.com/.
PMET 2019 Exam Dates
Candidates who are giving Entrance exam should know all the events which will be held on certain dates. In below-given table entrance exam dates are given of Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET)2019.
|EVENTS OF PUNJAB MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST (PMET)2019||Dates|
|Release of Application||June 2019|
|Last date for online Application form submission||2nd week of July 2019|
|Last date for Depositing fee||2nd week of July 2019|
|Display of Provisional Merit list||3rd week of July 2019|
|Online filling/submission of counseling form (1st round)||3rd week of July 2019|
|Display of Result of 1st round||Last week of July 2019|
|Date of joining the allotted college||Last week July 2019|
|Online filling/submission of counseling form (2nd round)||2nd week of August 2019|
|Display of Result of 2nd round||3rd week of August 2019|
|Date of joining the allotted college||to last week of August 2019|
|Physical Counselling (mop up round)||last week of August 2019|
Punjab Medical Entrance Test Application Form 2019
Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET) Application form will be released in the month of June 2019 and the Last date or submitting an online application form is 2nd week of July 2019. Candidates should complete and submit the Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET) 2019 online Application form before the due dates.
Here in the below points the following steps are given of how to submit online application form of Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET) 2019
- The Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2019 application form will be available on the official site.
- Candidates can submit and fill PMET Application form through online mode.
- To submit the Punjab Medical Entrance Test form the last date of submission has been extended until the 2nd week of July 2019.
- Candidates need to fill all the important information in the application form carefully.
- Candidates need to keep extra copies of the Punjab Medical Entrance Test Application form for future use.
- Candidates should not need to attach any documents to the Application form.
PMET 2019 Application Fee
Candidates should pay the application fees online or by e-challan. Once the application fees are paid no refund can be done. Candidates should pay the application fees according to the category wise.
Follow the steps below for submitting application fees-
- Candidates can get the prospectus by paying Rs. 200.
- The application fee is Rs. 5000 (For General Candidates) & Rs. 2500 (For SC Candidates).
- If candidates do not apply in the given time frame, then they can apply after paying the late fee that is Rs. 3000.
- Candidates can pay the fee through e-challan from Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- The challan will be generated after online submission of the application form.
PMET 2019 Eligibility
Candidates who will apply for Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2019 will have to know the criteria so that candidates should know whether they are capable of PMET or not.
Candidates can read the full criteria by following the given points below-
|Enter Correct Details To Receive Fast Updates In Your Inbox|
- Candidates should have to complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st of December of the year in which they will take admission.
- The candidates must have passed the 12th examination with physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnology and English individual is optional with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for locomotion disable and 40% for SC/BC) for taking admission.
- The candidates should be of Punjab state.
- The candidates should have passed the 12th examination from the school located in Punjab or Chandigarh.
- Candidates of defense/military/paramilitary personal posted in Punjab are also eligible for PMET.
- Defense/military/paramilitary personnel posted in Punjab and then posted to another state while their children give the 12th examination from Punjab are also eligible for Punjab Medical Entrance Test.
- Children of state government and person or employee of boards/corporations/statutory bodies, established by an act of the state of Punjab, posted outside Punjab before 1st January of the year of admission and give the 12th examination from outside, are also eligible for PMET.
Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates who will give Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2019 should know the exam pattern and syllabus so that they can prepare themselves for the exam.
Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2019– will be conducted on online mode. Candidates have to complete the paper within 3 hours and no extra time will be given to any candidates. Question asked to the candidates will be Multiple-choice Question. The question paper will consist of a total 200 Multiple Choice Question. Candidates have the choice of writing the answer in English or Hindi language as per their comfort. All the candidates who will write the correct answer will be awarded 4 marks. There is no negative marking in Punjab Medical Entrance Test.
PMET Grading System
|Backward area/Border area (1% each)||2%|
|Physically Handicapped/ orthopedically handicapped only||3%|
|Wards of Defense Personnel||1%|
|Children/Grandson of freedom fighter||1%|
PMET 2019 Result
PMET 2019 Result Will be Prepare By PMET Board, which will be made available on the official website. Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2019 result (merit list) will be issued on the 3rd week of July 2019. PMET Result 2019 Date is now not fixed but soon will be announced. Below Some Important Steps To Check PMET 2019 Result.
- Candidates are shortlisted for admission by marks secured by them in the entrance exam.
- Candidates who got the selected have to participate in the further counseling rounds.
How To Check PMET 2019 Result
PMET Result 2019 Will be declared on official website of Punjab Medical Entrance Board. Result Will be announced last week of July 2019. To Check Result Follow All below steps:
- Log in the official website of PMET(Punjab Medical Entrance Test).
- Goto to Result Tab And Find PEMT 2019 Result
- Click On And Enter Registration Number And Other Important Details
- Fill All Details Correctly and Click On Submit.
- Result Will Show On Page, Take Screenshot or Print For Further Use.
If You have any issue please comment below, surely our expert team helps you.