PMET stands Punjab Medical Entrance Test. PMET is a state-level examination. The PMET (Punjab Medical Entrance Test is conducted by the Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot. So, PMET is conducted for the admission of medical(MBBS) and dental (BDS) courses and programs.
Many dental and medical colleges of Punjab that is government, as well as private, offer PMET (Punjab Medical Entrance Test) courses.
Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET)consists of three papers which are of MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) types. NEET (CGPMT) will have 3 attempts for those who have made 3 attempts prior to 2017 since this rule is applicable since 2016. Punjab Medical Entrance Test(PMET)2020 will continue with the same rule that NEET’s first attempt will be the only attempt and will be counted as one.
So candidates who are interested in the Punjab Medical Entrance Test can get all the details of the Entrance exam Application form, Exam dates, Exams Pattern, Syllabus, and Preparation tips, etc. from https://sarkarinaukriind.com/
PMET 2020 Exam Dates
So, Candidates who are giving the Entrance exam should know all the events which will be held on certain dates. In the below-given table, entrance exam dates are given of Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET)2020.
|EVENTS OF PUNJAB MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST (PMET)2020||Dates|
|Release of Application||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last date for online Application form submission||4th week of April 2020|
|Last date for paying Application fees||4th week of April 2020|
|Last edit date for Application form||1st week of May 2020|
|PMET Admit card 2020||3rd week of May 2020|
|Examination date 2002||3rd week of May 2020|
|Provisional Answer key Release Date||4th week of May 2020|
|Objection in Provisional Answer key||4th week of May 2020|
|PMET Answer key 2020 Published date||4th week of May 2020|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2020|
Punjab Medical Entrance Test Application Form 2020
Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET) Application form will be released in the month of June 2020 and the Last date or submitting an online application form is the 2nd week of July 2020. Candidates should complete and submit the Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET) 2020 online Application form before the due dates.
Here in the below points the following steps are given of how to submit the online application form of Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET) 2020
- The Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2020 application form will be available on the official site.
- Candidates can submit and fill the PMET Application form through online mode.
- To submit the Punjab Medical Entrance Test form the last date of submission has been extended until the 2nd week of July 2020.
- So, applicants need to fill all the important information in the application form carefully.
- Candidates need to keep extra copies of the Punjab Medical Entrance Test Application form for future use.
- Students should not need to attach any documents to the Application form.
PMET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates should pay the application fees online or by e-challan. Once the application fees are paid no refund can be done. Candidates should pay the application fees according to the category wise.
Follow the steps below for submitting application fees-
- Candidates can get the prospectus by paying Rs. 200.
- The application fee is Rs. 5000 (For General Candidates) & Rs. 2500 (For SC Candidates).
- If candidates do not apply in the given time frame, then they can apply after paying the late fee that is Rs. 3000.
- Candidates can pay the fee through e-challan from Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- The challan will be generated after the online submission of the application form.
PMET 2020 Eligibility
Applicants apply for Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2020 will have to know the criteria so that candidates should know whether they are capable of PMET or not.
Candidates can read the full criteria by following the given points below-
- So, aspirants should have completed the age of 17 years on or before the 31st of December of the year in which they will take admission.
- Also, candidates must have passed the 12th examination with physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnology and English individual is optional with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for locomotion disable and 40% for SC/BC) for taking admission.
- So, candidates should be of Punjab state.
- candidates should have passed the 12th examination from the school located in Punjab or Chandigarh.
- Candidates of defense/military/paramilitary personal posted in Punjab are also eligible for PMET.
- Defense/military/paramilitary personnel posted in Punjab and then posted to another state while their children give the 12th examination from Punjab are also eligible for Punjab Medical Entrance Test.
- Children of state government and person or employee of boards/corporations/statutory bodies, established by an act of the state of Punjab, posted outside Punjab before 1st January of the year of admission and give the 12th examination from outside, are also eligible for PMET.
Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates who will give Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2020 should know the exam pattern and syllabus so that they can prepare themselves for the exam.
Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted on online mode. Candidates have to complete the paper within 3 hours and no extra time will be given to any candidates. Question asked to the candidates will be Multiple-choice Question. The question paper will consist of a total of 200 Multiple Choice Questions. Candidates have the choice of writing the answer in English or Hindi language as per their comfort. All the candidates who will write the correct answer will be awarded 4 marks. There is no negative marking in Punjab Medical Entrance Test.
PMET Grading System
|Backward area/Border area (1% each)||2%|
|Physically Handicapped/ orthopedically handicapped only||3%|
|Wards of Defense Personnel||1%|
|Children/Grandson of freedom fighter||1%|
PMET 2020 Result
PMET 2020 Result Will be Prepare By PMET Board. So, it will be available on the official website. Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2020 result (merit list) will be issued on the 3rd week of July 2020.
So, the result date is not fixed but will be soon announced. Some Important Steps To Check PMET 2020 Result is given below-
- So, candidates are shortlisted from the marks scored by them.
- Also, candidates have to participate in further counseling rounds.
How To Check PMET 2020 Result
PMET Result 2020 declares on the official website of the Punjab Medical Entrance Board. So, itis expecting that the result will be announced in the last week of July 2020. To Check Result Follow All the below steps:
- So, Log in to the official website of PMET(Punjab Medical Entrance Test).
- Go to Result Tab and Find PEMT 2020 Result
- So, now Click On And Enter Registration Number And Other Important Details
- Also, Fill All Details Correctly and Click On Submit.
- So, now Result will appear on the screen.
- Also, Take Screenshot or Print For Further Use.
If You have any issue please comment below, surely our expert team helps you.